AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 am

Howdy pardner's,

Going back to your reply, I was an engineer for over 30 years (Electronic Engineer, now titled Computer Engineer) and indeed I know about failure analysis first hand. Predictive and preventive, along with continual monitoring is ingrained in me. I was in management for 20 years and responsible for billions of dollars in various properties. Structures and equipment. Small cities actually and a couple hundred people reporting to me often. I do know that even with products and manufacturing there is no good reason or excuse that is acceptable at the end of the day. Failure is always "my fault" in my world and that is how I take it, personally. So as you know we must always pay attention to everything possible. Oh it still happens, but we greatly slow it down. As for the person pulling the trigger? yep its on him. Laws? I was first offered a gun for purchase as a kid in a parking lot in the middle of the day. Seen the Asian brotherhood in a city park with thousands of families all around selling AK's out of a car trunk in full view decades ago. Those cats are always serious, its part of where they came from and part of their lives. Always ready. But they're like everyone else in those circumstances.

Laws of man do not work well. Letting humans make up what is right and wrong has never been good in any way. Somewhere is always greed and envy, lust of power, control. I strongly recommend putting God back in the big picture. In spite of the moronic PC epidemic.

God bless all you folks, always.
Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 am

rdrJoe wrote:Laws of man do not work well. Letting humans make up what is right and wrong has never been good in any way. Somewhere is always greed and envy, lust of power, control. I strongly recommend putting God back in the big picture. In spite of the moronic PC epidemic.

God bless all you folks, always.
Peace !

I'm right there with you man. God and strong families would fix a lot. Too often we hear of these people coming from broken families or being abused by their parents. Everyone just seems to accept this as a fact of life and focuses in on the instrument the person used, not their decision to use it or the circumstances that helped shape that decision.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:39 am

So I live in Indiana now lol. Small town called Logansport. I took a job transfer within my current employer. It's completely different than what I'm used to in San Diego and even Colorado. Not going to live in this town long though, probably going to move a little south to Kokomo (yes that Kokomo lol) within the next few months. I hope everyone else is doing good out there. Can't wait for the draft and the season to start back up. Hoping we don't go QB in the first 5 but I trust Elway if he takes that route or not
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

I love Denver's pick of Chubb at #5. I wasn't convinced by any of the top 4 QBs in this draft. Chubb or the RB (can't remember his name) were my top two. Chubb could have easily gone #1 and we got a value. The team of the Vonster and the Chubbster (TM, (C) and all that :lol:) are going to be fun to watch this year. Cycle in Shane Ray (I think he has it in him) and add in the Wolfe man and there are a team of monsters at the front of the defense.

I predicted that both Talib and DT would get cut this offseason. I was half right. Keeping DT made more sense. I think Roby has a ton of potential and has shown a good amount so far. Just need him to take 1 more step into the starting role and him and Harris will shut down in the back.

Anxious to see if we go offense for a good portion of the rest of the draft. Would like to see a RB, WR, any o-line, and a corner or safety in there somewhere.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Countour96 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:37 pm

Looks like you got them all so far
Countour96
Rookie

Postby CSpringsNSD » Thu May 10, 2018 11:53 am

If Shane Ray is our most overrated player on the team we're not doing so bad :up:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mo ... li=BBnba9I
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed May 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed May 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed May 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 am

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 am

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 am

whoa hop, you've been busy.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:07 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:whoa hop, you've been busy.

OTA's have started so I thought I'd post some Bronco news so they wouldn't convert you while living in enemy territory. :D
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 am

Hoppy wrote:
CSpringsNSD wrote:whoa hop, you've been busy.

OTA's have started so I thought I'd post some Bronco news so they wouldn't convert you while living in enemy territory. :D

I'm in new territory now, probably friendlier too lol. There are fans of a bunch of different teams here in Indiana due to proximity. The Colt's aren't necessarily #1. Ton of steeler fans at the new church :roll: lol. There is still 1 lone charger fan and he has picked me as a rival already. I've never been too worried about the chargers, as I've said and I told him, lions don't concern themselves with the affairs of sheep :lol:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:00 pm

CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Pick'em is active. Group # 7169. PW: Broncos
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Countour96 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:31 pm

I guess This site is dead
Countour96
Rookie

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Howdy Broncs brethren,

Looks like everyone bailed out for a while. Lot of that going around. May you all have a great CHRISTmas season and all through the coming year.

God bless.
Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)