AFC South Houston Texans

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC South Houston Texans

Postby loutex » Wed May 20, 2015 7:40 pm

kicks wrote:I love my Broncos. Always will. But I will admit that when it comes to the NBA I am a bit of a slut I grew up in Northern California and was a big Kings fan. Went to college in Sacramento. Then I moved to Nevada and loved Barkley and became a Rockets fan for a bit. Then I moved to Phoenix and became a Suns fan. They were sooo close for so many years. Then I moved to Ohio and have been a big Lebron fan. Was a Heat fan until he went back to Cleveland and am now a Cavs fan. I think unless a miracle happens, that Golden State takes it all. But as always, I hope your Rockets prove me wrong Lou.

For anyone thinking I am bandwagon, I was a Kings fan (zero titles) for 20 years so that logic is out the window.

thanks kicks...with HOWARDS injury in game one loss did not help our cause any but that is part of the game and is no excuse and all I can say is gotta believe!!!
[size=200] GO ROCKETS!!![size]
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Fri May 22, 2015 11:34 am

Hang on Lou, don't let last nights game throw you!!!
Attachments
People 26.jpg
People 26.jpg (23.58 KiB) Viewed 20729 times
HutOne
Rookie

Postby kicks » Fri May 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Warriors are tough this year!

Rockets have fight left. Proved it last series. Good luck!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Fri May 22, 2015 2:42 pm

HutOne wrote:Hang on Lou, don't let last nights game throw you!!!

no way that will happen cause come game three the sea of red will prevail :up: :up: :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Fri May 22, 2015 2:50 pm

kicks wrote:Warriors are tough this year!

Rockets have fight left. Proved it last series. Good luck!

your right kicks they are tough but they can be beaten.....rockets had the last shot but fumbled the ball out of bounds thus they lost.....nothing like some good home cooking and 17k fans behind you that won't fix that!!! :D :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Fri May 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Happy Memorial Day to all human beings.

We can never forget the cost of freedom and those who have and continue to pay the price for all Americans.

God bless.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby kicks » Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 am

Well.... Its a win! And who knows?

Congrats Lou!
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Wed May 27, 2015 10:03 am

kicks wrote:Well.... Its a win! And who knows?

Congrats Lou!

your right,it's a win and saved a little face with it!!........so let's see how much heart is left in them to continue the series!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Wed May 27, 2015 1:49 pm

loutex wrote:

Congrats Lou!

your right,it's a win and saved a little face with it!!........so let's see how much heart is left in them to continue the series!!

If you ask me, you've got them just where you want them!!!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Wed May 27, 2015 8:59 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:

Congrats Lou!

If you ask me, you've got them just where you want them!!!

HOPE YOUR RIGHT HUT......FIND OUT SHORTLY.....IT'S ALMOTST GAME TIME......GOT THE COLD ONES,POPCORN,PRETZELS, ROCKETS JERSEY......YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!
GO ROCKETS!!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Thu May 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Damn. Sorry Lou!!!

I expect the Warriors to take out the Cavs. I knew the Hawks were fluff, but the Warriors are the real deal. Well, I can hope that the Cavs stay red hot and who knows?
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Thu May 28, 2015 5:11 pm

kicks wrote:Damn. Sorry Lou!!!
posting.php?mode=quote&f=9&p=18517#
I expect the Warriors to take out the Cavs. I knew the Hawks were fluff, but the Warriors are the real deal. Well, I can hope that the Cavs stay red hot and who knows?

thanks kicks, warriors deserve it they totally beat us in every aspect of the game...made us look like rookies at times....but they are still my boys!!! :up: :up: :up:
go rockets!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Fri May 29, 2015 9:38 am

Every journey begins with that first step. Here is to your continued success next year Lou.
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Fri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm

kicks wrote:Every journey begins with that first step. Here is to your continued success next year Lou.

thanks kicks....now my attention turns to the Astros and a little baseball to fill my void until football starts :up: :up:
GO STROS!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Zulu27 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Has anyone heard from Fleur? I think she has family in Houston and I'm a bit worried due to all that flooding there. Been trying to reach her but not getting any replies. I pray all is well. Fleur is a damn good person with a caring heart. I have a few family members there and we haven't been in touch with them yet. Love to everyone. Prayers going for the people in the Houston area.
Saints27
Zulu27
Rookie

Postby kicks » Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Zulu27 wrote:Has anyone heard from Fleur? I think she has family in Houston and I'm a bit worried due to all that flooding there. Been trying to reach her but not getting any replies. I pray all is well. Fleur is a damn good person with a caring heart. I have a few family members there and we haven't been in touch with them yet. Love to everyone. Prayers going for the people in the Houston area.

Last time we talked on the phone was a couple of months back. She hasn't posted here in a bit. I hope she is ok. Let us know if you hear anything.

Take care sunshine!!!
kicks
All Pro

Postby HutOne » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Saw an elderly couple canoeing by the top of a stop sign **without life jackets**. The human spirit can rise up and overcome most adversities.
Attachments
People 24.jpg
People 24.jpg (11.87 KiB) Viewed 20719 times
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 pm

HutOne wrote:Saw an elderly couple canoeing by the top of a stop sign **without life jackets**. The human spirit can rise up and overcome most adversities.

how does that not surprise me at all , us Texans are strong will, adventurous, and crazy!! ;) and good at shooting the bull :lol: :lol:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am

loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:Saw an elderly couple canoeing by the top of a stop sign **without life jackets**. The human spirit can rise up and overcome most adversities.

how does that not surprise me at all , us Texans are strong will, adventurous, and crazy!! ;) and good at shooting the bull :lol: :lol:

My dad lives in Texas. A Houston suburb. Said he almost floated away but managed to be spared. He's in an area called The Highlands? Never been there but he said its nice.
kicks
All Pro

Postby HutOne » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Go Stros!!!
Attachments
Monkeys 07 - Copy.jpg
Monkeys 07 - Copy.jpg (94.32 KiB) Viewed 20715 times
HutOne
Rookie

Postby rdrJoe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:38 pm

HutOne wrote:Go Stros!!!

Hey that guys out of uniform. hahaha

Carry on and take care.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby loutex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:01 pm

thanks HUT for all that <3 <3 .... :? :? you got rid of the mule and replaced him with the monkey?? :lol: :lol: LOL
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:02 pm

rdrJoe wrote:

Hey that guys out of uniform. hahaha

Carry on and take care.

Peace !

:up: :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:40 am

wow STROS finally end that funky streak at seven and whip up on king felix for a win.....now let start the winning streak again :up: :up: :D

GO STROS!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby R8der113 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Thanks Lou for the thoughts....Hope you and Your family are enjoying this summer. I've said it before, the Texans have an excellent coach in O'Brien....he held the Penn State program together after the Sandusky fiasco. Look what he did with out a QB1 last year...or atleast to start the season. I think you guys will be playoff material this year. Hope all you Texan fans have a great summer.

Rich :) :)
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby loutex » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 pm

R8der113 wrote:Thanks Lou for the thoughts....Hope you and Your family are enjoying this summer. I've said it before, the Texans have an excellent coach in O'Brien....he held the Penn State program together after the Sandusky fiasco. Look what he did with out a QB1 last year...or atleast to start the season. I think you guys will be playoff material this year. Hope all you Texan fans have a great summer.

Thanks Rich and so far the summer been good outside of a little to much rain.. I think your right on about O'Brien and it's wait and see if we have the right QB to take us to the next level !! hope you and raiders fans also have a great summer and good luck to the raiders this season...it will be very interesting in the west this year!! :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 pm

R8der113 wrote:Thanks Lou for the thoughts....Hope you and Your family are enjoying this summer. I've said it before, the Texans have an excellent coach in O'Brien....he held the Penn State program together after the Sandusky fiasco. Look what he did with out a QB1 last year...or atleast to start the season. I think you guys will be playoff material this year. Hope all you Texan fans have a great summer.

Thanks Rich and so far the summer been good outside of a little to much rain.. I think your right on about O'Brien and it's wait and see if we have the right QB to take us to the next level !! hope you and raiders fans also have a great summer and good luck to the raiders this season...it will be very interesting in the west this year!! :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:10 pm

:up: :up: 8-) 8-) :up: :up:
loutex wrote:

rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby loutex » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 am

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Well Lou, you'll be a vet soon; I think that will also make you a father, but what the heck, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
HutOne
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)