NOTICE TO THE SWISS FAMILY

Moderators: Game Master, Keeping The Peace

NOTICE TO THE SWISS FAMILY

Postby cklaurence » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

I HAVE AN IDEA. WAIT, STOP! DON'T RUN AWAY... ;) (Just kidding--you can run away if you want. :lol: )

MY THOUGHT IS THAT IT'S TIME TO SCRUB LAST YEAR FROM THE BOARDS. WE COULD SAVE, SAY, LIKE THE 'WELCOME TO OUT NEW HOME' TOPIC ROOM AND ANY OTHERS YOU WISH TO KEEP, BUT AS I SEE IT, IT WAS A LOUSY YEAR FOR THE ENTIRE (REMAINING) SWISS FAMILY, AND THERE'S NOT A REASON IN THE WORLD TO KEEP THE REMNANTS.

ONCE WE FINISH CLEANING HOUSE (ARE YOU WITH ME HERE MR. PEACE, SIR? --OR, IT COULD BE --MS. PEACE? :shock: ), WE CAN BEGIN AGAIN. IF THERE ARE ANY SPECIFIC TOPIC ROOMS ANYONE WOULD LIKE KEPT UP, JUST LET PEACE KNOW, AND THEY WON'T BE LOST IN THE SWEEP

THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO START NEW ROOMS FOR NEXT YEAR, WHEN WE ARE ONCE AGAIN EQUAL (THE SWISS FAMILY IS EQUAL ALREADY, NO NEED FOR US TO WAIT :roll: ), THEN BY ALL MEANS, DO IT!

ANY ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME, AS ALWAYS.

HOW SAY YOU?
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Re: NOTICE TO THE SWISS FAMILY

Postby dredwak » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

thats completely up to you ck...1 thing to consider...we have uploaded a lot of pictures...Imageonce these pictures reside on this site...you can use them over and over...without uploading again...if the pages are deleted...all personal pictures will have to be uploaded again...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby Emeritus » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Just a thought: couldn't all of the photos be collected in one place? It's all good with me ck. I know that I won't miss anything that I've posted. Thank you for giving us this place and thank Peace for keeping things running smoothly.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Keeping The Peace » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 pm

WHISTLE BLOW!!!

CK, might I suggest that we just change the current forum "THE BLOG ROOMS" to "THE BLOG ROOMS 2010" and drop it to the bottom of the forums list as an archive? MUCH less work and it would still be there for those that wish to go back. Then we just make a new forum called "THE BLOG ROOMS" :idea:

Moderator Peace
Play nice or go home....
Keeping The Peace

Postby dredwak » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Image Image
dredwak
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Keeping The Peace wrote:WHISTLE BLOW!!!

CK, might I suggest that we just change the current forum "THE BLOG ROOMS" to "THE BLOG ROOMS 2010" and drop it to the bottom of the forums list as an archive? MUCH less work and it would still be there for those that wish to go back. Then we just make a new forum called "THE BLOG ROOMS" :idea:

Moderator Peace

Oh Peace... What a wonderful idea! That way we can keep all the old stuff and look back should we wish, or look forward should we choose. I love it!

Thanks for thinking about keeping the path to the past open dred, Peace, Em. Even though I wouldn't mind seeing this past year slashed out of here, I know there were many happy times for remembering. Hopefully, though, it will get better this year.

Here's to all my wonderful Swiss Family now and past, as we place The Year 2010 into a safe place and move forward to better times.

Peace, baby--do your thang! ;)
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Note to dred: <3

Note to Peace: Would you make me a new avatar? Something for the off-season? I can't even get any of my pictures up there as avatars. I know, I know... I could send you a pic and you would 'size' it--but wouldn't it be more fun if you made me something clever like you have? Something rather 'Godmotherish?" (Looking for a sexy, batting the eyelashes smilie to flirt my way to a new icon... :lol: )
cklaurence
Godmother

Return to THE BLOG ROOMS 2010 (archived)