AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 pm

loutex wrote:
Baglady wrote:Thanks for the good wishes loutex!
This page is pretty pitiful compared to other team pages - LOL!
I may end up posting to myself but will try to keep it going....
2 weeks tonight the draft and a week from tonight, the 2015 schedule will be announced.
Of all the possible opponents, I'm guessing NE opens v PIT, we'll see....
Off to try to recruit some Colts fans...

[size=150]don't feel bad my friend I am the only Texan on my page so it's up to both of us to keep our pages going until the troops show up!! :) [/size]


No worry loutex, thanks, it's only April, it'll happen. Sent you a PM (Swiss version), late for me, catch up tomorrow...
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 pm

AS THEY SAY NICE DREAMS TO YOU !!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby dredwak » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 am

Colts cheerleader auditions today april 17...at 630 pm...
Colts.png
Colts.png (107.01 KiB) Viewed 11791 times
Image
User avatar
dredwak
All Pro
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: attic...im moving up...

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby cklaurence » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:29 am

I can always depend on Dred to post the latest in the really important football events. Hope you've all marked your calendars for the cheerleader tryouts, and a special thanks to Dred for always keeping us smiling... :up:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
User avatar
cklaurence
Godmother
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm
Location: Miami Beach, Florida

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 am

dredwak wrote:Colts cheerleader auditions today april 17...at 630 pm...
Colts.png

I got my money on the one with the raised arms!!! :lol: :lol:
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:34 pm

loutex wrote:
dredwak wrote:Colts cheerleader auditions today april 17...at 630 pm...
Colts.png

I got my money on the one with the raised arms!!! :lol: :lol:


HAHAHA dred :lol: :lol: :lol: , only YOU would find the Colts cheerleaders tryout schedule, you should be a judge, road trip???

loutex, believe you'll win your bet - lol!
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby dredwak » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 pm

cklaurence wrote:I can always depend on Dred to post the latest in the really important football events. Hope you've all marked your calendars for the cheerleader tryouts, and a special thanks to Dred for always keeping us smiling... :up:

:D :D :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
dredwak
All Pro
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: attic...im moving up...

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 pm

HAPPY BLUE FRIDAY
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 pm

loutex wrote:HAPPY BLUE FRIDAY


Hope you're enjoying a great w/e loutex - appreciate you remembering "Blue Friday" - could work for both our teams, just a different shade of blue!
Attachments
21 Sundays till reg season.jpg
21 Sundays till reg season.jpg (43.93 KiB) Viewed 11781 times
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Baglady wrote:
loutex wrote:HAPPY BLUE FRIDAY


Hope you're enjoying a great w/e loutex - appreciate you remembering "Blue Friday" - could work for both our teams, just a different shade of blue!

I hear ya on that one and that does sound good!!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby dredwak » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Colts sched.png
Colts sched.png (50.69 KiB) Viewed 11779 times
Image
User avatar
dredwak
All Pro
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: attic...im moving up...

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:20 pm

dred, thanks for sharing the Colts schedule. Glad our game @ BUF is in Sept and @ MIA late Dec - better than the opposite.
5 prime time games, good news (national viewing), bad news - they keep me up too late!
WAY too early for predictions from me!
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby dredwak » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 pm

i wish we got Colts games instead of Browns games...
Image
User avatar
dredwak
All Pro
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: attic...im moving up...

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:28 pm

hello my friend from the northern blue nation...getting excited draft is getting closer will be interesting to see who our teams draft this year!!
HAPPY BLUE FRIDAY BAGLADY
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:51 pm

dredwak wrote:i wish we got Colts games instead of Browns games...


dred, you should try to catch a game @ LOS. Let me know if there's one that works for you, I can help w/ a game tic.
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:57 pm

loutex wrote:hello my friend from the northern blue nation...getting excited draft is getting closer will be interesting to see who our teams draft this year!!
HAPPY BLUE FRIDAY BAGLADY


Hi there loutex, 1 day closer to the draft :D, thinking (hoping) safety, ILB, OL for Indy... TX's: QB? WR?
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:00 pm

One of the most popular Colts, nice ride Pat!
Attachments
's car.jpg
's car.jpg (52.95 KiB) Viewed 11771 times
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby kicks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm hoping to maybe catch the Bronco game there.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

kicks wrote:I'm hoping to maybe catch the Bronco game there.

kicks, let me know for sure and if you need a game tic. You do realize only Colts gear is allowed ;) J/K - in your case, I'll make an exception!
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby kicks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Baglady wrote:
kicks wrote:I'm hoping to maybe catch the Bronco game there.

kicks, let me know for sure and if you need a game tic. You do realize only Colts gear is allowed ;) J/K - in your case, I'll make an exception!



I imagine the tickets are a bit pricey. I'm hoping to make it work somehow. I'll have to decide pretty soon.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:35 pm

kicks wrote:
Baglady wrote:
kicks wrote:I'm hoping to maybe catch the Bronco game there.

kicks, let me know for sure and if you need a game tic. You do realize only Colts gear is allowed ;) J/K - in your case, I'll make an exception!



I imagine the tickets are a bit pricey. I'm hoping to make it work somehow. I'll have to decide pretty soon.


kicks, sent you a PM on the game
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby kicks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Thanks. Just responded. :up:
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby kicks » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Bags,

I sent you another PM. Have a great night and a good Sunday!

:D
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby HutOne » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Greetings Baglady!!!
Wanted to drop by and say I've seen your posts on a number of forums and consider you a truly classy poster. I'd like to think the same of myself but I have a flaw, I never forgave the Irsay's from taking my beloved Colts from Baltimore. We went twenty years without football until Modell did the same thing to Cleveland. It still stings to think that the NFL HOF makes no reference to Baltimore when displaying prior Colts accomplishments and learned the most popular retro sports jersey in Indiana was that of Unitas. I thought that the Ravens crushing the Colts would be of some consolation but Manning had the Ravens number. As LUCK would have it, he Is continuing that tradition.
I guess it's time to bury that hatchet and acknowledge the accomplishments the Colts have bestowed on Indianapolis. It's strange to see so few posters on your site as well as mine, they deserve more, you're welcome to come visit anytime.
GO COLTS!!! *sigh*
GO RAVENS!!!
User avatar
HutOne
Rookie
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby HutOne » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Hey Kicks, how come Baglady is still a rookie, she has been here longer than you??? Really, what do you have to do to become a veteran, I'm too old to be a rookie!!!
User avatar
HutOne
Rookie
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:46 pm

HutOne wrote:Hey Kicks, how come Baglady is still a rookie, she has been here longer than you??? Really, what do you have to do to become a veteran, I'm too old to be a rookie!!!

hey youngster..you just have to pay your dues to the site.....so get on that mule of yours and start chatting with your neighbors :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

HutOne wrote:Greetings Baglady!!!
Wanted to drop by and say I've seen your posts on a number of forums and consider you a truly classy poster. I'd like to think the same of myself but I have a flaw, I never forgave the Irsay's from taking my beloved Colts from Baltimore. We went twenty years without football until Modell did the same thing to Cleveland. It still stings to think that the NFL HOF makes no reference to Baltimore when displaying prior Colts accomplishments and learned the most popular retro sports jersey in Indiana was that of Unitas. I thought that the Ravens crushing the Colts would be of some consolation but Manning had the Ravens number. As LUCK would have it, he Is continuing that tradition.
I guess it's time to bury that hatchet and acknowledge the accomplishments the Colts have bestowed on Indianapolis. It's strange to see so few posters on your site as well as mine, they deserve more, you're welcome to come visit anytime.
GO COLTS!!! *sigh*
GO RAVENS!!!

hut and baglady...both of you are class posters of the game :up: :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:38 pm

HutOne wrote:Hey Kicks, how come Baglady is still a rookie, she has been here longer than you??? Really, what do you have to do to become a veteran, I'm too old to be a rookie!!!


HutOne, I asked the same question when the team pages first started. "Peace" commented (page 1) when you get to 500 posts = veteran status. I may have been here quite a while but just not as 'chatty' as others - lol! BUT, I'm working on it :!: Nice to *meet* you sir.
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:40 pm

loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:Greetings Baglady!!!
Wanted to drop by and say I've seen your posts on a number of forums and consider you a truly classy poster. I'd like to think the same of myself but I have a flaw, I never forgave the Irsay's from taking my beloved Colts from Baltimore. We went twenty years without football until Modell did the same thing to Cleveland. It still stings to think that the NFL HOF makes no reference to Baltimore when displaying prior Colts accomplishments and learned the most popular retro sports jersey in Indiana was that of Unitas. I thought that the Ravens crushing the Colts would be of some consolation but Manning had the Ravens number. As LUCK would have it, he Is continuing that tradition.
I guess it's time to bury that hatchet and acknowledge the accomplishments the Colts have bestowed on Indianapolis. It's strange to see so few posters on your site as well as mine, they deserve more, you're welcome to come visit anytime.
GO COLTS!!! *sigh*
GO RAVENS!!!

hut and baglady...both of you are class posters of the game :up: :up: :up:


Thank you loutex, I consider you one as well, think you'll find the majority if not all Swiss posters good peeps.
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:58 pm

HutOne wrote:Greetings Baglady!!!
Wanted to drop by and say I've seen your posts on a number of forums and consider you a truly classy poster. I'd like to think the same of myself but I have a flaw, I never forgave the Irsay's from taking my beloved Colts from Baltimore. We went twenty years without football until Modell did the same thing to Cleveland. It still stings to think that the NFL HOF makes no reference to Baltimore when displaying prior Colts accomplishments and learned the most popular retro sports jersey in Indiana was that of Unitas. I thought that the Ravens crushing the Colts would be of some consolation but Manning had the Ravens number. As LUCK would have it, he Is continuing that tradition.
I guess it's time to bury that hatchet and acknowledge the accomplishments the Colts have bestowed on Indianapolis. It's strange to see so few posters on your site as well as mine, they deserve more, you're welcome to come visit anytime.
GO COLTS!!! *sigh*
GO RAVENS!!!


HutOne, what a heartfelt, gracious comment - I applaud your candor. I grew up in NY a NYG fan (will go to my grave as one), lived in Indy since the Colts arrived, season ticket holder since day one - a LOT of ugly football for quite a few years. It was a hoops town then, no gear, 'fans' arriving late, leaving early.
Honestly, I wish the Colts name and logo had stayed in BALT just as the trophies, championship banners etc from the BALT Colts era did and should have. I agree on the distinction needed in the HOF between the BALT Colts and Indy Colts - 2 different teams. NEVER cared for Bob Irsay, Jim has evolved into a better owner imo if he could just handle his demons... Hated the circumstances but glad to have an NFL team here.
You might consider a great book by a former Indy Star sports writer friend (link below), LOTS of BALT history ('The Greatest Game Ever Played', 'Sports Legends Museum' at Camden Yards, the Colts marching band that continued playing, etc) - you can skip over the Indy chapters!
G' luck to your
Ravens!

http://www.amazon.com/Things-Colts-Fans ... 1600788408
Believe in BLUE
User avatar
Baglady
Veteran
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Coltsville

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron