AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby kicks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 am

Here is a place to chat about the Indianapolis Colts.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Re: AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Postby Baglady » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Wow, a Colts page, thanks kicks - nice to *see* you!!!
Attachments
Colts 2014 div champs.jpg
Colts 2014 div champs.jpg (9.13 KiB) Viewed 26014 times
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby kicks » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi Bags.

You are most welcome. We are reviving Switzerland. There will be a whole new group of posters here. We have made a lot of changes. Team pages are the first change. We are remodeling at the moment. Starting in a few days, this site will be in full function. The changes at Fox have opened a whole new chapter here. Tell all your Colt friends. Get them here. Registering will be different. The site has too many autobots trying to register to spam the heck out of this place, so all new registration will be done through an email that is set up. All new registration will go through

www.switzerlandkicks@yahoo.com

This will be the new site to post as we did before. And it will be spectacular. Welcome to the revival.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby Pollster » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
People call me
"Pollster" and I'm one of the moderators here in the Land of Swiss.
Further on down the road when everyone gets settled in and comfortable, we'll reopen a couple other forums for some fun stuff.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any issues, or you can just click on the triangle on a post to report it for some reason.
A good reason would be trolling/spamming/harassing/basic assholeness, and one of the Moderators will address the issue.
I have to say that there's not been too many trolls over here, or our previous website/forum in the past.

Baglady, has been around for a while so she knows me already.
This is for the rest of the colt fans that eventually find their way in.

Enjoy, have a good time and oh yeah..... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??
1 vote per person is all we ask!
Pollster

Postby Justice » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:11 pm

I suppose its time for me to say hello since the moderators are introducing themselves. Welcome everyone to Switzerland. Enjoy your stay. Let your friends know about the place if you like it. Have them contact kicks or Utah with a user name so that they can get in the swinging doors.
Justice

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 pm

I have some serious recruiting to do... Looks like I am the only fan from the entire AFC South in Switzerland - so far.
Hopefully that will change - soon.
And, what does it take to become a "veteran", been a member since Switzerland opened and still a "rookie" :?: :?:
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Keeping The Peace » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Baglady wrote:I have some serious recruiting to do... Looks like I am the only fan from the entire AFC South in Switzerland - so far.
And, what does it take to become a "veteran", been a member since Switzerland opened and still a "rookie" :?: :?:

WHISTLE BLOW!!!

We both know you go back to the beginning of Switzerland Baglady.
To answer your question though about the "veteran" ranking, that is a new feature added to the forum.
The "Rookie" status is for users that have a posted number from 0 to 499, then they become a veteran at post number 500!
You're not that far away from that status, and given the frequency of posts that you use to write, it's going to change in the very near future I would guess. So the short version is, it's based on number of posts, not length of time. I hope that answers your question?

It's a good question though, thank you, and I'll add it to the topics under the "Peaceful Corner" forum.
Have a good day.

Moderator Peace
Play nice or go home....
Keeping The Peace

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Appreciate the clarification Peace, thank you.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Keeping The Peace » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Baglady wrote:Appreciate the clarification Peace, thank you.

WHISTLE BLOW!!!

No problem Baglady, you're welcome.

Moderator Peace
Play nice or go home....
Keeping The Peace

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Baglady wrote:I have some serious recruiting to do... Looks like I am the only fan from the entire AFC South in Switzerland - so far.

AND THEN THERE WAS TWO... :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:20 pm

loutex wrote:

AND THEN THERE WAS TWO... :D

We will have more, thanks for stopping by loutex!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby loutex » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:46 pm

since they killed fox with f b some of the posters there have no idea where to go now and have no way of getting in touch with them so it will probably be awhile before Texan page picks up.but it's all good :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:24 pm

HELLO BAGLADY...need a little more help ....how do you make the colour work on printing...like the blue you use??
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Baglady » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:42 am

loutex wrote:HELLO BAGLADY...need a little more help ....how do you make the colour work on printing...like the blue you use??

loutex, after you type your post, just above the outlined box, beginning with "B", the icons give you options on how you want your post to read. Just highlight the words or the whole post then click on what you want. At the far right is color - after highlighting click on font color and a whole grid of colors appears, just click the one you want. You can also click on your team logo to appear - those icons are above the "Subject" box. And you can click preview below to check it before submitting it. Clear as mud? Hope that helps...
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Baglady wrote:
loutex wrote:HELLO BAGLADY...need a little more help ....how do you make the colour work on printing...like the blue you use??

loutex, after you type your post, just above the outlined box, beginning with "B", the icons give you options on how you want your post to read. Just highlight the words or the whole post then click on what you want. At the far right is color - after highlighting click on font color and a whole grid of colors appears, just click the one you want. You can also click on your team logo to appear - those icons are above the "Subject" box. And you can click preview below to check it before submitting it. Clear as mud? Hope that helps...

thanks my friend if I did this right it should be in colour
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 pm

BAGLADY your the best...thx......sliding Smirnoff ice towards baglady
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Zulu27 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:20 pm

@Baglady
H-E-L-P!!! I don't know how to get da right size avatar. I have been messing around with it and it ain't happening!!!
:?
Saints27
Zulu27
Rookie

Postby Zulu27 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 am

Geaux Saints, Geaux Texans, and Geaux Colts!!!
:D
Saints27
Zulu27
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm going to have to see if Ms Bags would take a job as a moderator, lol--everywhere I go I see people calling for her help. I'd help if I could, but I am a total feeb when it comes to any of the mechanics of this place. Half the time I still screw up the font and somehow get the directions left on my posts.

SOMEONE, PLEASE! Either Peace or Justice or any of you others who know how to size the avatars please tell Zulu how to take care of that? Thanks everyone.

Hope you all had a grand Easter... :!: <3
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm

hello baglady hope you had a great easter and a great weekend :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Baglady » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Zulu27 wrote:@Baglady
H-E-L-P!!! I don't know how to get da right size avatar. I have been messing around with it and it ain't happening!!!
:?

Zulu, it doesn't look like you've had any success uploading an av. I tried using the pic I posted on the Saints page as an av and it worked - no clue why it wouldn't for you - if you've had a chance to try???
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm

loutex wrote:hello baglady hope you had a great easter and a great weekend :D

I did loutex, hope you did as well! Looks like you have the color and other icons figured out :)
Bout time for that Smirnoff Ice you passed me :up:, thanks, enjoy your evening!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Baglady wrote:

I did loutex, hope you did as well! Looks like you have the color and other icons figured out :)

great weekend..but ate way to many crawfish and a few to many drinks......but it's all good when you can enjoy it with good friends!! :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Baglady wrote:

Wow! it is awesome seeing you and so many of the people that made the internet a good thing.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

rdrJoe, wow it's been a while, hope you are well. Believe you were on the original Swiss site - nice to *see* you. I like your young QB Carr, g' luck to your Raiders next season!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Baglady wrote:rdrJoe, wow it's been a while, hope you are well. Believe you were on the original Swiss site - nice to *see* you. I like your young QB Carr, g' luck to your Raiders next season!

Hey back atcha! Yes, its been a long while, too long. Yes, on original site going back a good 7 years. After 2010 when a a close brother passed on "Charlie" (he had got me here in the first place) it was tough coming in here under the circumstances. Hard enough at the time. But he is still thought of and missed often. Can't be replaced fo sho!

Great seeing you!
I love that we drafted Derek Carr. Yes he is an awesome person on the football field and even better off of it as a human being. Last year he was doing all that as a rookie, on a team of totally incompetent coaches, no and I mean zero run game, shoddy receivers with talent but no polish, no game plan, and a really lousy O line other than the rookie LG and vet LT Penn. RBs???? or OC??? and why RegMck allowed Allen to start the season after proving to be an epic failure? then canning him after like 4 games and turning to T Sparano??????????? ugh anyway that is past and I really like Jack Del Rio and what he is doing. We will see how it rolls out.

All the best to you.

Peace ! :D
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 am

rdrJoe, yes, I do remember you losing your friend back then, pain never goes away, just becomes duller and more tolerable - from my experience. :break: Nice that you keep his memory alive...
Jack Del Rio - not my fave, hope he brings success to your Raiders. No running game - um, we in Indy know something about that - lol! I want a re-do on the T Richardson trade!!! Browns used that pick for Manziel, think it turned out to be a lose - lose deal.... :down:

Not much traveling for the Colts preseason games, @ PHI, v CHI, @ STL, v CIN (can't recall when we didn't finish preseason playing Cincy).

Colts as expected exercised the 5th year option on Luck, locking him up through '16 (he's not going anywhere). His 2016 season salary of $16.155M will seem like a bargain compared to the $20 maybe $25M / yr he'll make beyond that. Grigson has made some missteps but he does know how to work the cap - hope so.
Happy Blue Friday :)
Attachments
bluefriday_logo.jpg
bluefriday_logo.jpg (22.38 KiB) Viewed 25913 times
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 pm

HELLO BAGLADY SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ROOKIE SEASON :lol: have a super blue Friday!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks for the good wishes loutex!
This page is pretty pitiful compared to other team pages - LOL!
I may end up posting to myself but will try to keep it going....
2 weeks tonight the draft and a week from tonight, the 2015 schedule will be announced.
Of all the possible opponents, I'm guessing NE opens v PIT, we'll see....
Off to try to recruit some Colts fans...
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Baglady wrote:Thanks for the good wishes loutex!
This page is pretty pitiful compared to other team pages - LOL!
I may end up posting to myself but will try to keep it going....
2 weeks tonight the draft and a week from tonight, the 2015 schedule will be announced.
Of all the possible opponents, I'm guessing NE opens v PIT, we'll see....
Off to try to recruit some Colts fans...

[size=150]don't feel bad my friend I am the only Texan on my page so it's up to both of us to keep our pages going until the troops show up!! :) [/size]
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Next

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)