AFC South Houston Texans

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC South Houston Texans

Postby dredwak » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Texans sched.png
Texans sched.png (50.68 KiB) Viewed 16686 times
dredwak
All Pro

Postby loutex » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 pm

dredwak wrote:
Texans sched.png

thanks DRED for the schedule missed espn show announcing this years schedule for the teams.. :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 pm

kicks wrote:Loutex? You out there?

hello kicks late shift at work today...how you been???
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey Lou, bout time you came home, you must love those long cattle drives. Man, with a cushy schedule you got this year, no excuses for not making the playoffs.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:22 am

HutOne wrote:Hey Lou, bout time you came home, you must love those long cattle drives. Man, with a cushy schedule you got this year, no excuses for not making the playoffs.

well hut it was a long dusty cattle drive but somebody had to lead the herd so they called on ole lou to do it :lol: :lol:
imao the schedule is soft for some games but other games are tough ones though so i will say that it is in the middle of the pack as far as it goes and it's a new year and who knows who the pasties are going to be this year.the old saying goes "on any given sunday" you find your team with a loss :!: so cushy schedule possiblity ...reality not so true!! :roll:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 am

loutex wrote:

I have been great. Thanks for asking. After I posted that last post I saw that you were on other pages lately. Just hadn't seen you on this page for a bit. Hope all is well for you!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby HutOne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 am

Damn Lou, I visited the Browns page on CBS and saw where BJ had been scouting the new pro football forum and has signed up. He's now encouraging everyone else to join even though Roady's account was hacked and his credit card info was stolen and used. I'm really disappointed he didn't at least give this site a try.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:05 pm

HutOne wrote:Damn Lou, I visited the Browns page on CBS and saw where BJ had been scouting the new pro football forum and has signed up. He's now encouraging everyone else to join even though Roady's account was hacked and his credit card info was stolen and used. I'm really disappointed he didn't at least give this site a try.

Say what????? Why would anyone give their credit card info to a sports website? I don't ask for anything. That's crazy!!!! I have your email Addy. Big whoop. And your user ID which ever one can see anyways. They can't see the email. Roady signed up here but hasn't posted. No wonder he got scared. Let people know I don't want any personal info. Are you talking about Darks website?

I'm glad you all are here.
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

HutOne wrote:Damn Lou, I visited the Browns page on CBS and saw where BJ had been scouting the new pro football forum and has signed up. He's now encouraging everyone else to join even though Roady's account was hacked and his credit card info was stolen and used. I'm really disappointed he didn't at least give this site a try.

I hear you hut.i think bj :? alittle about this site and really is missing a good one at that ;) if he would give this site a chance he would be much happier here then there :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:03 pm

kicks wrote:

Say what????? Why would anyone give their credit card info to a sports website? I don't ask for anything. That's crazy!!!! I have your email Addy. Big whoop. And your user ID which ever one can see anyways. They can't see the email. Roady signed up here but hasn't posted. No wonder he got scared. Let people know I don't want any personal info. Are you talking about Darks website?

Roady didn't give all the specifics, half an hour after signing up he was notified by Twitter that someone other than himself had accessed his account, an hour later he was notified by his bank that someone was attempting to make a large purchase on his credit card. Coincidence??? Roady came here expecting BJ and the group to follow, he simply left when nobody showed up. He also indicated that on the other site he was prompted to change his password a number of times and never got back in. (profootballwebsite.com) BJ and Roadwag are now in there, you don't have to register to view the posts.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:08 pm

kicks wrote:
loutex wrote:

I have been great. Thanks for asking. After I posted that last post I saw that you were on other pages lately. Just hadn't seen you on this page for a bit. Hope all is well for you!

doing good kicks ...just been more on other pages visiting good friends cause haven't had any luck recruiting other Texan peeps to this page yet so it's a little lonely here :( :o :shock: but all is good they will come in time :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

:up: :up:
HutOne wrote:
kicks wrote:

Roady didn't give all the specifics, half an hour after signing up he was notified by Twitter that someone other than himself had accessed his account, an hour later he was notified by his bank that someone was attempting to make a large purchase on his credit card. Coincidence??? Roady came here expecting BJ and the group to follow, he simply left when nobody showed up. He also indicated that on the other site he was prompted to change his password a number of times and never got back in. (profootballwebsite.com) BJ and Roadwag are now in there, you don't have to register to view the posts.

:up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Hut, that sounds dangerous. Wow. That sucks. I hope they give this place a shot. I wonder if many know what happened? I'm not getting involved myself. I see several potential "issues" there. I'm not discussing that in open though. Wouldn't be fair.

Loutex, It takes time. Keep up your posting.
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:00 pm

kicks wrote:Hut, that sounds dangerous. Wow. That sucks. I hope they give this place a shot. I wonder if many know what happened? I'm not getting involved myself. I see several potential "issues" there. I'm not discussing that in open though. Wouldn't be fair.

Loutex, It takes time. Keep up your posting.

I will...even if my Texan peeps don't show up I am not going anywhere....like the site to much :up: :up: :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm

And we like you here too Loutex.
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:28 pm

kicks wrote:And we like you here too Loutex.

thanks kicks :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Lou, Kicks, it appears the Browns were not thwarted by Roadys misadventure, seems most everyone has followed BJ over and are not experiencing a similar problem. Even Roady went back. The big attraction is in posting pictures, which you can do here and their av's are much smaller. I think the quote button here is a bit confusing when you engage in a series of responses, other than that, this forum is ideal. I also saw that the Steeler fans may be tending to post more there also, they made IS a mod and Babe and Six are active. I was a bit disappointed when took a look around noon to see that only 5 rooms had posted today and that activity was among the West Coast teams. I'm not going anywhere, just wish there were a few more Ravens around.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby kicks » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Yeah, I try not to keep the quotes going or they do tend to look kind of convoluted. I'll use them but not more than necessary.

Things tend to change over time, you might get some more posters over here. I have experienced first hand major issues with making posters known mods. I'll bite my tongue hard on that one. You can PM me if you want more details.

I try to bee bop around a bit to a lot of the rooms.
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:19 pm

HutOne wrote:Lou, Kicks, it appears the Browns were not thwarted by Roadys misadventure, seems most everyone has followed BJ over and are not experiencing a similar problem. Even Roady went back. The big attraction is in posting pictures, which you can do here and their av's are much smaller. I think the quote button here is a bit confusing when you engage in a series of responses, other than that, this forum is ideal. I also saw that the Steeler fans may be tending to post more there also, they made IS a mod and Babe and Six are active. I was a bit disappointed when took a look around noon to see that only 5 rooms had posted today and that activity was among the West Coast teams. I'm not going anywhere, just wish there were a few more Ravens around.

hey hut I know how you feel and am sure glad you and kat are here and the other good peeps on this site....would love to watt-ch out here but lost communication with faux do over... but I here to stay good buddy :up: :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:40 pm

That is certainly good news my friend :up: I hope 29 changes his mind and comes over when the draft or pre-season starts. I tried to entice Sully over but I'm apparently not suited for sales. If you would, leave Watt a forwarding post on CBS just in case he stumbles on to it.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby Baglady » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi loutex et al, didn't the Colts play @ HOUS on a Thurs night last season? Again this season, wk 5. At least your team is home. Thurs pm games, big adv for the home team imo. Players, coaches all hate the Thurs night games, all about revenue $$$ for the NFL.
Hope your week is going well....
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby HutOne » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Lou, just saw Watt on the other site!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:15 pm

HutOne wrote:That is certainly good news my friend :up: I hope 29 changes his mind and comes over when the draft or pre-season starts. I tried to entice Sully over but I'm apparently not suited for sales. If you would, leave Watt a forwarding post on CBS just in case he stumbles on to it.

thanks hut for heads up on watt....going recruiting!!! :up: :up: :D :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Baglady wrote:Hi loutex et al, didn't the Colts play @ HOUS on a Thurs night last season? Again this season, wk 5. At least your team is home. Thurs pm games, big adv for the home team imo. Players, coaches all hate the Thurs night games, all about revenue $$$ for the NFL.
Hope your week is going well....

hello baglady having a good week so far...the Thursday night game on I hate cause both teams come off on playing on sunday....and advantage home team by far!!..no matter what when our two teams get together and play they are always well played and colts have always seem to win against us no matter where the game is played....so I say good luck team BLUE!! :D :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:02 pm

HutOne wrote:That is certainly good news my friend :up: I hope 29 changes his mind and comes over when the draft or pre-season starts. I tried to entice Sully over but I'm apparently not suited for sales. If you would, leave Watt a forwarding post on CBS just in case he stumbles on to it.

it's done hope he finds it!!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:18 pm

I HOPE 29 AND THE REST OF THE GANG COME OVER AHD JION US HERE :!: :!: :) :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 pm

ROCKETS WIN !! ROCKETS WIN!!...BIG WIN IN DALLAS.TONIGHT 3=0 LETS GO FOR THE SWEEP!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:00 am

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN SPACE CITY ROCKETS WIN ....ASTROS WIN :!: EXPAND THIER LEAD IN THE WEST :D :D ........GREAT DAY MY FRIENDS ....HEADED TO THE LAKE THIS WEEKEND FOR SOME FISHING :D :D
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby Baglady » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:37 pm

loutex, enjoy your fishing!
HOU fans, congrats on the Rockets win and 3-0 series lead :up: , g' luck the rest of the way!
Draft only a few days away :D
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby HutOne » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Hey Lou, hope you enjoyed you trip, fresh or salt water? Wanted you to know that I'll be posting on both sites now, really missed the other guys and they just don't seem interested in joining this site as of yet. I tried recruiting Watt and TLaMana and they both wound up there. It's best I leave recruiting to others, although Watt said he experienced some problems in trying to sign up here. Let me know when you start cleaning those fish and I'll bring the mule over.
HutOne
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)