AFC North Baltimore Ravens

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC North Baltimore Ravens

Postby KatRavensGirl » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 am

ROCK ON KICKS, ROCK ON!!! :D :up:
KatRavensGirl
Rookie

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:25 pm

KatRavensGirl wrote:Darn guys, that was way too much partying for me! I've been sleeping it off for the last two days! Shoo!
You all are hard core partiers. It must have been those jelly beans! :lol:

Hey Kat, was that you in the picture that kicks took below? Couldn't be sure with that blond wig you were wearing at the time. Great party, from what I can remember.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Jim Mutscheller passed on at the age of 85. He had nine outstanding years with our Baltimore Colts and was a key player in our 1958 NFL Championship game. Thanks for the memories Jim, RIP.
GO BALTIMORE COLTS!!!
GO RAVENS!!!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:40 pm

loutex wrote:HELLO HUT...TELL YOUR MULE WHAT YOU WANT ...BUT DON'T COME AROUND MESSING WITH MY COWS!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Very funny Lou! By the way, while you're tending to your herd, your cheerleaders said for me to say HELLO!!!
Last edited by HutOne on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby KatRavensGirl » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Good One Hut!
No it wasn't me. Mist have been Babe. We'll have to ask her.
I didn't talk to the porcelain Gods. :lol:
KatRavensGirl
Rookie

Postby kicks » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Ok, so BlackJeep was complaining because CBS is getting slow and jokes about me taking everone. My cut and paste is below.

Afternoon Jeep. I just open the door to the limo, I don't tie them up. Lol

They would love to have you over there. I remember we chatted a time or two at Fox. You talked about lost ponies on the Colt page and I was looking for them too and that's where we met. I want to offer something better. Not steal anyone away.

CBS blew this place up not too long ago. Deleted almost everyone en masse. Then for the remaining stranglers, they took away everything. The color and avs. I want to provide another place to go if they blow it up again. Your friends like you. They aren't going to stop bugging you. Come on over. (Darth Vader voice) Jeep, I am your father.

Ok. Kidding about that part. Swing by the Broncos page here if you change your mind. It's dead like others are becoming here but I check in and open the doors. :)
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Hey kicks, we all love BJ, he's a great guy along with the rest of the Browns fans that post there. CBS is functional and they are apparently content to stay there. I just don't understand why they and others just don't give this place a chance. We're here for a reason, it's fun, and despite being a Broncos fan, you're quite a character. Good job!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:42 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:HELLO HUT...TELL YOUR MULE WHAT YOU WANT ...BUT DON'T COME AROUND MESSING WITH MY COWS!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Very funny Lou! By the way, while you're tendering to your herd, your cheerleaders said for me to say HELLO!!!

THAT'S OKAY BUDDIE CAUSE THEY ARE OLD HATS NOW AFTER WE JETTED DOWN TO THE BAHAMMAS . REMEMBER WHEN I WENT MISSING ON FAUX FOR AWHILE....NOW YOU REALLY KNOW WHERE I WAS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 pm

:HELLO NESTERS AND HAPPY PURPLE MONDAY TO YOU ALL up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby kicks » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:00 pm

HutOne wrote:Hey kicks, we all love BJ, he's a great guy along with the rest of the Browns fans that post there. CBS is functional and they are apparently content to stay there. I just don't understand why they and others just don't give this place a chance. We're here for a reason, it's fun, and despite being a Broncos fan, you're quite a character. Good job!

BJ is a hoot. We are still chatting. I'm being relentless. He is funny. He would do well here.
Last edited by kicks on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kicks
All Pro

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:55 pm

Walter Football just predicted the Ravens would take a WR in the first round and a tight end in the second. They are predicting the Ravens will fill some obvious holes with their first two picks, but they apparently know nothing about the Ravens.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby HutOne » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm

loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:

Very funny Lou! By the way, while you're tendering to your herd, your cheerleaders said for me to say HELLO!!!

THAT'S OKAY BUDDIE CAUSE THEY ARE OLD HATS NOW AFTER WE JETTED DOWN TO THE BAHAMMAS . REMEMBER WHEN I WENT MISSING ON FAUX FOR AWHILE....NOW YOU REALLY KNOW WHERE I WAS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cheerleaders are old hats now!!!!!!! It sure sounds like things didn't quite work out for you as planned. Sorry pal, pulls out Alperts album The Lonely Bull at least you have your cows :roll:
HutOne
Rookie

Postby luckylarry » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello Kat, and Hut! I finally made it on! I couldn't use Eddy 12 tho. Come over and visit us anytime! Take Care!
Go Steelers!
luckylarry
Veteran

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:28 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:

The cheerleaders are old hats now!!!!!!! It sure sounds like things didn't quite work out for you as planned. Sorry pal, pulls out Alperts album The Lonely Bull at least you have your cows :roll:

that's right when thee BULL had his way for a month or so like I did it's old hat and time to get back to my cows... :lol: :lol:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Darn Lou, sorry I sold you short. I have to remember I'm talking with a true live Texan! Giddyup cowboy!!!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:11 pm

HutOne wrote:Darn Lou, sorry I sold you short. I have to remember I'm talking with a true live Texan! Giddyup cowboy!!!

it's okay my friend.it was a spur of the moment thing and I will make sure to fly by and pick you up next time ...have my eye on the saints cheerleaders!!! ;) :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 pm

loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:Darn Lou, sorry I sold you short. I have to remember I'm talking with a true live Texan! Giddyup cowboy!!!

it's okay my friend.it was a spur of the moment thing and I will make sure to fly by and pick you up next time ...have my eye on the saints cheerleaders!!! ;) :)

I heard the Browns new cheerleaders will all be over 200 lbs, brown hair of course and won't shave their legs, armpits, or mustaches.
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:26 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:

I heard the Browns new cheerleaders will all be over 200 lbs, brown hair of course and won't shave their legs, armpits, or mustaches.

WELL I WILL LEAVE THEM FOR OUR GOOD FRIEND BJ... :o
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:46 pm

hey HUT...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO TOO THE CBS SITE TO VISIT BJ AND THE POSTING PART WONT COME UP BY ANY CHANCE HAVE YOU TRIED AND HAVE THE SAME RESULTS???
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:30 pm

loutex wrote:hey HUT...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO TOO THE CBS SITE TO VISIT BJ AND THE POSTING PART WONT COME UP BY ANY CHANCE HAVE YOU TRIED AND HAVE THE SAME RESULTS???

No, all is good there, I made a post to TB last night and took a look this morning!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:hey HUT...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO TOO THE CBS SITE TO VISIT BJ AND THE POSTING PART WONT COME UP BY ANY CHANCE HAVE YOU TRIED AND HAVE THE SAME RESULTS???

No, all is good there, I made a post to TB last night and took a look this morning!

i guess will try chrome see if it lets me in...thanks hut :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby KatRavensGirl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:20 am

Hi All, Been home sick for the last three days. Hope everyone is well.

Hey Eddy! Glad you made it!
KatRavensGirl
Rookie

Postby kicks » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 am

KatRavensGirl wrote:Hi All, Been home sick for the last three days. Hope everyone is well.

Hey Eddy! Glad you made it!

Hope you feel better soon young lady!

I don't know your age but learned a long time ago that it is always appropriate to call any woman young. :D

Anyhoo.... Get better!!!
kicks
All Pro

Postby KatRavensGirl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 am

Thanks Kicks. LOL, I'm 60 and I don't mind saying that, at least most of the time. haha
KatRavensGirl
Rookie

Postby HutOne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:25 pm

KatRavensGirl wrote:Thanks Kicks. LOL, I'm 60 and I don't mind saying that, at least most of the time. haha

Age is simply a state of mind as long as your healthy, active and alert. It is a bit unusual for a woman to admit her age at any stage of life so it says a lot of the confidence you have in yourself. Heck, I'm just a few months shy of turning ........ Uhmm, hope you're feeling better soon.
GO RAVENS!!!
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm

HutOne wrote:
KatRavensGirl wrote:Thanks Kicks. LOL, I'm 60 and I don't mind saying that, at least most of the time. haha

Age is simply a state of mind as long as your healthy, active and alert. It is a bit unusual for a woman to admit her age at any stage of life so it says a lot of the confidence you have in yourself. Heck, I'm just a few months shy of turning ........ Uhmm, hope you're feeling better soon.
GO RAVENS!!!

damn hut at least you tried to remember I gave up along time ago when I ran out of fingers and toes....when I count them I am always 21or is it 19?? :?
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby HutOne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:19 pm

loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:

GO RAVENS!!!

damn hut at least you tried to remember I gave up along time ago when I ran out of fingers and toes....when I count them I am always 21or is it 19?? :?

[color=#0000FF]Well, that's a good start even though I would be some damn ugly 20 something. Older than dirt usually at least merits a smile, but no one believes the names I gave to my pet raptors.
I've corresponded with BJ and told him you were trying to contact him, any luck with that?
[/color]
HutOne
Rookie

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:29 pm

HutOne wrote:
loutex wrote:
HutOne wrote:

GO RAVENS!!!

[color=#0000FF]Well, that's a good start even though I would be some damn ugly 20 something. Older than dirt usually at least merits a smile, but no one believes the names I gave to my pet raptors.
I've corresponded with BJ and told him you were trying to contact him, any luck with that?
[/color]

nope chrome won't let me in either......
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 pm

HELLO HUT finally made it over to chat with b j it took an act of congress and a threat of a stampede of bulls to get back on ...just have to see how long it lets me stay in :)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby KatRavensGirl » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:29 am

Good Morning all! I am finally feeling human again after that horrible 5 day illness. Yay!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Did anyone watch the O's/Red Sox game where David Ortiz yet again made an ass out of himself! That guy needs a huge fine as well as a big suspension.
KatRavensGirl
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)