AFC West Oakland Raiders

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Oakland Raiders

Postby loutex » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:15 pm

HELLO rdrjoe and r8der113, just a drive by to say how much I will enjoy following the raiders this year :) the new attitude and influx of good talent again this year will make the raiders a very dangerous team to play again....good luck this year :up: :up:

go raiders!!
go Texans!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby R8der113 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 pm

loutex wrote:HELLO rdrjoe and r8der113, just a drive by to say how much I will enjoy following the raiders this year :) the new attitude and influx of good talent again this year will make the raiders a very dangerous team to play again....good luck this year :up: :up:

go raiders!!
go Texans!!

Thanks Lou....You have a good coach in O'Brien...I wanted him for Oakland, if he was leaving Penn State. He's a great offensive coach, can get the best out of most people. Good Luck
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby kicks » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:39 am

Shout out to Joe and Rich. Have a good one gents.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am

kicks wrote:Shout out to Joe and Rich. Have a good one gents.

Thanks Steve...you have a good one also
R8der113
Veteran

Postby kicks » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

R8der113 wrote:

I try. I try. Its so damn boring this off season. A bit of Patriot news. As usual (*****) lol

And our fart tax. Zzzzzzzz
kicks
All Pro

Postby loutex » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 pm

kicks wrote:
R8der113 wrote:

I try. I try. Its so damn boring this off season. A bit of Patriot news. As usual (*****) lol

And our fart tax. Zzzzzzzz

:up: :up: :up: ;)
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby R8der113 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.....and I really feel good about this upcoming season. We've had some good drafts to build on, and finally have some coaches with experience. Also it so refreshing not to see any Raiders in trouble or doing PED's or drugs......Reggie and Mark have done an excellent job of bringing in good character guys. Take care Raiders!!!! :D :D :D
R8der113
Veteran

Postby loutex » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

HELLO RICH,thanks for the drive byand hope all the raider fans have a great summer!!!!!!! ....am so ready for some football my mind is getting overload of what the Texans might turn out this season!! good luck to the raiders!! :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:10 pm

:up: :up: 8-) 8-) :up: :up:

Shout back atcha bro. ! Hope everyone is doing great in Swiss land.

Raaaaiiiiiiiidddddddeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:15 pm

:P :P :up: :up:
R8der113 wrote:Great pics Joe..... :)

Thanks Rich. I hope you and the wife are doing fantastic! I haven't been here in toooooo long. I just don't make good use of my time. lol sad, but probably true. I seem to hear that too often lately.

Say howdy to the other brothers over on CBS, I didn't want to invade their space or cause disharmony. (which I really have no idea how that would happen anyway) but I will still drop in to shout out to them. If it hurts someone's tender feelings? tough. Too many good people still hanging there.

God bless.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 pm

temp061015-minicamp-75--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-75--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (36.03 KiB) Viewed 13385 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 pm

temp061115-minicamp-5--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061115-minicamp-5--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (34.83 KiB) Viewed 13387 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 pm

temp061015-minicamp-94--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-94--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 13395 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 pm

temp061015-minicamp-59--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-59--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (33.71 KiB) Viewed 13400 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:21 pm

temp061015-minicamp-36--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-36--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (31.39 KiB) Viewed 13403 times
Attachments
temp061015-minicamp-31--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-31--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 13403 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:22 pm

temp061115-minicamp-10--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061115-minicamp-10--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (59.16 KiB) Viewed 13403 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:23 pm

temp061015-minicamp-18--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
temp061015-minicamp-18--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (87.2 KiB) Viewed 13403 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 pm

tempCarr--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
tempCarr--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg (28.14 KiB) Viewed 13403 times

The future is now! We taken over/no excuses tour underway.
Just win baby. Its the Al Davis Way!!!!! Mark Davis is following in his Dad's giant footprints. Outstanding.
Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby loutex » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 am

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:53 pm

loutex wrote: HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Hey Loutex! muchas gracias for the good thoughts.

Raider on.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:09 pm

rdrJoe wrote::P :P :up: :up:

Thanks Rich. I hope you and the wife are doing fantastic! I haven't been here in toooooo long. I just don't make good use of my time. lol sad, but probably true. I seem to hear that too often lately.

Say howdy to the other brothers over on CBS, I didn't want to invade their space or cause disharmony. (which I really have no idea how that would happen anyway) but I will still drop in to shout out to them. If it hurts someone's tender feelings? tough. Too many good people still hanging there.

God bless.

Peace !

I'll let them know you said hello....no one is trying to keep you away from CBS, atleast that I know of. We all get into disagreements from time to time, and none should lead to anything more. Life's way to short!!! So stop by any time, I've even posted on that 2 faced jerks darks site from time to time. I left a message for Fluer, hope she reads it...we've all lost pets that we've loved too. Hope you and yours are well.....My wife and I are still here, loving life and each other, through all the trials we have been going through.
Peace and God Bless...Rich
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18 pm

R8der113
Veteran

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:53 pm

This is for Joe, I hope you are not buying into Darkstreams bullcrap about Rich. You know first hand the kind of man Rich is. However you seem to be turning a blind eye to the kind of punk that Dark is. Dark is trying to make Rich guilty by association. I too visit the Dungeon, and there are some vile folk in there for sure. There are also some very good and intelligent people in there. The trolls that hate and harass Dark do hang out in there, but they are by no means the only ones. Glen the administrator is as about as good as they come and I know you would like him. The site is unique in a way that they pretty much let anything go. If a post is too vulgar or offensive it gets deleted, but is not considered a death sentence. I am asking you to see how hard Dark is trying to drag Rich's name through the mud, just for posting there. Dark has always used this tactic to get others to hate who he hates, and that is a dismal trait. I know you are a good man and have a huge heart, please don't turn your back on Rich because of Darks manipulating and twisted truth pressures. I ask that you watch how Dark acts when someone disagrees with him, then you will see his true nature. Make no mistake about it, he doesn't sincerely care about people, he only created that site to have people to talk to and have control, which is fine and dandy for him and others. But if he uses it to trash proven friends, that's not ok in my book. thanks for listening, Icky
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby kicks » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Icky, you are hanging out in a dungeon? Lol. I have no idea what that is. I only know a bit of what is going on. Rich is a good guy in my book. I'm in the spot obviously where I don't have to choose sides. I trust everyone to use their own judgement on things.

And as Forrest Gump would say...that's about all I have to say about that.

Hope everyone is well. Keep on keeping on.
kicks
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Howdy Kicksie Poo...I have visited the Dungeon on occassion, usually can find R8der if i'm looking for him. It's an Oregon duck board. Google Duck Dungeon and you'll find it. Just wanted Joe to hear what he didn't know...He has been only getting one side. R8der is Nittanylion fan there.. the place is a trip and not for the faint of heart most times. Good to see ya bud. I will be posting more here as the season draws near :twisted: :oops: :ugeek: :lol:
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:41 pm

IckyIPA wrote:This is for Joe, I hope you are not buying into Darkstreams bullcrap about Rich. You know first hand the kind of man Rich is. However you seem to be turning a blind eye to the kind of punk that Dark is. Dark is trying to make Rich guilty by association. I too visit the Dungeon, and there are some vile folk in there for sure. There are also some very good and intelligent people in there. The trolls that hate and harass Dark do hang out in there, but they are by no means the only ones. Glen the administrator is as about as good as they come and I know you would like him. The site is unique in a way that they pretty much let anything go. If a post is too vulgar or offensive it gets deleted, but is not considered a death sentence. I am asking you to see how hard Dark is trying to drag Rich's name through the mud, just for posting there. Dark has always used this tactic to get others to hate who he hates, and that is a dismal trait. I know you are a good man and have a huge heart, please don't turn your back on Rich because of Darks manipulating and twisted truth pressures. I ask that you watch how Dark acts when someone disagrees with him, then you will see his true nature. Make no mistake about it, he doesn't sincerely care about people, he only created that site to have people to talk to and have control, which is fine and dandy for him and others. But if he uses it to trash proven friends, that's not ok in my book. thanks for listening, Icky

Icky, No bro. I won't turn my back on a friend never have never will. Rich is good in my book. I am still his friend. I am on record with fully endorsing bringing Rich in over there right after I started posting and his name was brought up, Good guy, great poster, good people. I have not seen anything of hateful or demeaning from him in the 1.5 years he was at Fox or my brief time at cbs. I spent less than 3 min on that site (which I think Hank spoke of its ugliness long ago) and found it beyond disgusting. I certainly didn't wait to see what Rich posted, but didn't see him engaging in the pure perverse stuff the others were. I talked to him and will continue to long as he is good with me.

Bottom line for me is, Rich is way too good a person to spend his time down there. He is valuable. Dark and him must really despise one another. From a selfish perspective on my part, I wish Richie would have still been posting at pfws and had left his pals from the other place back there, I feel that it was the trolls that rolled in with him that day that must have pushed it. Just my take, IDK. But no nobody needs to tell me Rich is stand up. But thanks anyway Ick I appreciate it.
Last edited by rdrJoe on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:41 pm

:up: :up: :up: :up:
kicks wrote:Icky, you are hanging out in a dungeon? Lol. I have no idea what that is. I only know a bit of what is going on. Rich is a good guy in my book. I'm in the spot obviously where I don't have to choose sides. I trust everyone to use their own judgement on things.

And as Forrest Gump would say...that's about all I have to say about that.

Hope everyone is well. Keep on keeping on.
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 pm

R8der113 wrote:
rdrJoe wrote::P :P :up: :up:

God bless.

Peace !

I'll let them know you said hello....no one is trying to keep you away from CBS, atleast that I know of. We all get into disagreements from time to time, and none should lead to anything more. Life's way to short!!! So stop by any time, I've even posted on that 2 faced jerks darks site from time to time. I left a message for Fluer, hope she reads it...we've all lost pets that we've loved too. Hope you and yours are well.....My wife and I are still here, loving life and each other, through all the trials we have been going through.
Peace and God Bless...Rich

Great news on you and your wife loving life and each other. Fluer also has been dealing with her moms health conditions. Tough time for her. Nice work.

CBS? I have no disagreements with them cats that I know about. I think Rickster, Steve, Rick, Rich, Ducks, Willy, Arlin were there when last I visited that I can recall. Know most for over a decade, they are good with me. If someone is pizzed? IDK why.

May God continue to bless your family.

Peace !
Joe
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Left out the most important part of that comment below.

I was categorically asked if Rich used the name nittanylionsfan on pfws and some of the people asking were in the same place as me in Rich's corner. I answered with the truth, which is yes, and that Rich told me he doesn't know why whenever he logs in at some sites that is the name that the posts show under. I told Rich this. I said it is what I would do if asked if I posted as rodeojoe YES. That is me. I said I think I should go back to it sometimes, and maybe I will.

Like Laci said, I wish we all could just get along. God bless her. Far as I know we all do.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Have a Happy 4th...hope all are well!!
R8der113
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)