AFC West Kansas City Chiefs

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Kansas City Chiefs

Postby chieffletch » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:03 pm

I believe that Sutton needs to be fired. The defense is predictable. We have the players, we just dont have the coaching. Everybody screams about AS, but what nobody seems to realize is that if our defense was as half as good as it was supposed to be, we would be 5-1 and still have a shot. I am blessed with a 2 and a half year old grandson, calls me papa too. So game goes off and his stuff goes on. Has saved me tons of stress apparently. GO CHEFS.
chieffletch
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:14 pm

ChiefsRockTheHouse wrote:
chieffletch wrote:I believe that Sutton needs to be fired. The defense is predictable. We have the players, we just dont have the coaching. Everybody screams about AS, but what nobody seems to realize is that if our defense was as half as good as it was supposed to be, we would be 5-1 and still have a shot. I am blessed with a 2 and a half year old grandson, calls me papa too. So game goes off and his stuff goes on. Has saved me tons of stress apparently. GO CHIEFS.

Conrats Fletch, know what you mean, I Facebooked you a week or so ago

Nothing in this world has the power that a grandchild has over you!!! We were blessed 19 months ago when my daughter gave us our grandson. He's the only one in the world who can take my mind off the painful football defeats. (I started this several days ago as you might guess, but we came back from the cruise sick sick sick--chest and head colds! Still haven't even begun to get our land legs back and my son's wedding is Saturday.
Still wishing for some team to beat the Pats....c.
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Whats the haps in here fellas? All good I hope. Not sure who is still hanging out here, but CRTH is rock solid.

All the best, til we meets up on the field (goes without saying, but of course I said it anyway lol) take care y'all.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:18 pm

cklaurence wrote:
ChiefsRockTheHouse wrote:
chieffletch wrote:I believe that Sutton needs to be fired. The defense is predictable. We have the players, we just dont have the coaching. Everybody screams about AS, but what nobody seems to realize is that if our defense was as half as good as it was supposed to be, we would be 5-1 and still have a shot. I am blessed with a 2 and a half year old grandson, calls me papa too. So game goes off and his stuff goes on. Has saved me tons of stress apparently. GO CHIEFS.

Conrats Fletch, know what you mean, I Facebooked you a week or so ago

Nothing in this world has the power that a grandchild has over you!!! We were blessed 19 months ago when my daughter gave us our grandson. He's the only one in the world who can take my mind off the painful football defeats. (I started this several days ago as you might guess, but we came back from the cruise sick sick sick--chest and head colds! Still haven't even begun to get our land legs back and my son's wedding is Saturday.
Still wishing for some team to beat the Pats....c.

Wow! CK sorry to hear about you guys being ill. But that grandchild deal is fo sho! 9 of them in my case. Two of them we had living with us and got to help raise. In my case I just continued being a dad for another generation. They had mom and mom's mom here too, so it was pretty interesting journey which continues to this day.

Didn't mean to jump in gang, but the grand kids do take our hearts. God bless them.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Happy-New-Year-2016-Clip-Art-Image.png
Happy-New-Year-2016-Clip-Art-Image.png (204.19 KiB) Viewed 9703 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm

521872938.jpg
521872938.jpg (195.23 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)