AFC West Kansas City Chiefs

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Kansas City Chiefs

Postby YiRox » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Anyone have contact with Xavalon(sp?). He was a solid one for you guys. I think he would excel here
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:03 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
VAChiefsFan wrote:
rdrJoe wrote:Great seeing youse. He is the light of the world. About the Raiders philosophy, long, long story. The entire team including the logo is founded after the original Marine Raiders of legendary exploits. (this is where and another great reason we must get Hank in here STAT) Living tribute to the honor of the elite team of Sp Ops. My youngest son is carrying on the tradition to this day.

Rdr Joe: I KNOW all of my Chiefs my brothers share my respect and send our best wishes and salute your son for his service to our nation -- May God Bless him and be with him and his comrades through all the days... I personally appreciate your avatar - as I said, it always makes me think and gives me a smile... I certainly could use more of the Big Guy - and I guess we ALL could...

I recall some of Hank's writings in the past -- He indeed is a treasure trove of Old AFL history!! I learned a lot about the Raiders history from his posts...
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Good afternoon KC fanatics!

Need to ask if some of the outstanding fans like Pro & the House are over here also? if not, why not? hahaha
Anyway, its a work in progress, much as Flox was a decade or so ago.

Man the oars men, we are all pulling together.

A great day to all human beings.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:29 pm

UPYRS wrote:
rdrJoe wrote:Good afternoon KC fanatics!

Need to ask if some of the outstanding fans like Pro & the House are over here also? if not, why not? hahaha
Anyway, its a work in progress, much as Flox was a decade or so ago.

Man the oars men, we are all pulling together.

A great day to all human beings.

Peace !

Been awhile Rodeo...Haven't seen Pro, and if you're talking about Chiefs RockTheHouse, you're talkin to him, UPs was my original, Flox deleted after being flagged by the gutless wonder, hence CRTH, brought UPs back when once again the gutless wonder flagged and got CRTH banned for spot on comments

That is what I suspected LH. I remember UPs fo sho.

We all just got to hang tough.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 pm

UPYRS wrote:
ChiefGuy76 wrote:Good Morning to my Chieftain Brothers

Its a Great Morning to be a Chiefs fan!

Nice to see Fletch.......ya buddy.....Come one come all. We need to get our numbers back to what they once were

GO CHIEFS!

We need all the solid posters back that Excrement(may she rest in peace) drove off

It wasn't just Exlax. LiveFried & Flox jammed the place totally up. Well them along with a few backstabbers and tools.

We got here though. Just keep passing the word.
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby kicks » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:15 pm

$_72.JPG
$_72.JPG (43.1 KiB) Viewed 18248 times
sportsdog wrote:OK, wheres that silver and black hydrant you guys said was over here

Ahem... Will this do? Ok, Raider peeps I kept it pretty clean. :lol: Harmless ribbing is encouraged.
Last edited by kicks on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 pm

VA. Ha ha. Sportsdog asked for the hydrant. Someone had to get it for him. Can't oblige every request but I do what I can do.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:01 pm

sportsdog wrote:
ChiefGuy76 wrote:I see the Dog finally broke down and joined us. Bout time you stubborn a** LMAO.........Welcome back :up:
kicks wrote:
$_72.JPG
sportsdog wrote:OK, wheres that silver and black hydrant you guys said was over here

Ahem... Will this do? Ok, Raider peeps I kept it pretty clean. :lol: Harmless ribbing is encouraged.

Havent gotten up to speed yet but a good leg lifter with Raiders logo goes a long way to put me in the comfort zone.

Thought you would like that.
kicks
All Pro

Postby rdrJoe » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Shindig24 wrote:
UPYRS wrote:Sharper’s plea deal contains plenty of terms beyond prison..Just shows what a fat wallet will do in the court system

No doubt about that. Short of murder, any NFLer or ex-NFLer can get away with about anything. (aside from OJ)

Hey Shindig, good seeing you here.
OJ was just an idiot getting himself set up and busted again after getting away with that. I was in OC at a Dr.s appointment, then on the freeway driving back to Cypress, noticed that for mid day there was nobody on the freeway, which never happens REALLY never happens. Saw all this activity behind me, helicopters overhead, cops all running the bubblegum lights etc. Got to the house and walked in the wondering WTH is going on, my family was gathered in front of the tv asking me if I had seen this? I got them outside to watch the choppers over the freeway. Didn't know who was in the white Bronco, then I sure the heck did know. On and on it went. ugly stuff and to me personally almost not believable, but it was true.

Anyway, take care.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Shindig24 wrote:
rdrJoe wrote:
Shindig24 wrote:
UPYRS wrote:Sharper’s plea deal contains plenty of terms beyond prison..Just shows what a fat wallet will do in the court system

No doubt about that. Short of murder, any NFLer or ex-NFLer can get away with about anything. (aside from OJ)

Hey Shindig, good seeing you here.
OJ was just an idiot getting himself set up and busted again after getting away with that. I was in OC at a Dr.s appointment, then on the freeway driving back to Cypress, noticed that for mid day there was nobody on the freeway, which never happens REALLY never happens. Saw all this activity behind me, helicopters overhead, cops all running the bubblegum lights etc. Got to the house and walked in the wondering WTH is going on, my family was gathered in front of the tv asking me if I had seen this? I got them outside to watch the choppers over the freeway. Didn't know who was in the white Bronco, then I sure the heck did know. On and on it went. ugly stuff and to me personally almost not believable, but it was true.

Anyway, take care.

Peace !

I remember those good ol' days in 1995, when CNN was good coverage!! lol

20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes! last baby daughter born that year, which means later this year she turns 20. Already in the in the 3rd year of college. man O man time be flying.
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby rdrJoe » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Daughter went to that game last night. They had fun. Team still lost, but they enjoyed themselves. Maybe having a 5 and 3 year old keeps your focus elsewhere. hahaha better her than me. Done my time and then some.
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Back at ya 76.
Attachments
e64638fc750b2033428d359bc3e68e02.jpg
e64638fc750b2033428d359bc3e68e02.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 18174 times
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:45 am

Could have sworn I had visited the Chiefs' page and left a welcoming message, but I can't seem to find it, so WELCOME CHIEF FANS!!! This page is on fire... :up:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 pm

cklaurence wrote:Could have sworn I had visited the Chiefs' page and left a welcoming message, but I can't seem to find it, so WELCOME CHIEF FANS!!! This page is on fire... :up:

Let me get some gasoline then. lol

kidding... sort of.

Rivalry of ours CK.

But they are all good peeps in here.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:09 pm

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:Could have sworn I had visited the Chiefs' page and left a welcoming message, but I can't seem to find it, so WELCOME CHIEF FANS!!! This page is on fire... :up:

Let me get some gasoline then. lol

kidding... sort of.

Rivalry of ours CK.

But they are all good peeps in here.

Thanks for the tip, kicks. This page really is moving quickly--hope your team is doing as well. :lol: Oh, and how bout them Dolfans...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby OnlyInUtah » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:17 pm

UPYRS wrote:In The WTF Category......ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher says the team needs to hit on its draft picks in Rounds 4-7.

Thank you Adam for merely stating the obvious, you may now go back to asking..Would You Like Fries With That Order of a Dumbarze Burger with extra Sleeze. Yo Adam what about rounds 1-3, can we just blow those picks off to speed up getting to the 4th round

lol...that was a funny post.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby chieffletch » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

Just wanted to throw something out there for the AS haters. AS Attempts 464. Completions 303. Total Yards 3265. TD 18

Russel Wilson. Attempts 452. Completions 285. Total Yards 3450. TD 20.

He is more than capable of taking us there. Kansas City Chiefs ranked 28th in pass offense last season. Seattle Seahawks ranked 27th. The only real difference between us and a team that has been to the SB twice in two years is the our run defense. We ranked 28th in run defense. Seattle 3rd.
Losing DeVito and DJ at the beginning of the year killed us. WE need to make sure we draft for some depth there too. IMO. GO CHIEFS
chieffletch
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 am

It's a great day to be a football fan--period. I just wish season was longer and off-season didn't exist... :D
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby YiRox » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:00 am

Morning Chief fans.

Five bucks has Denver playing in KC Week 17
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:09 pm

VAChiefsFan wrote:Dawg - Whassup...?!!!

I have not been around a few days - dental infection and massive pain...

Looks like you will have a longer "commute" to Chargers games...!!

Ouch!!! Hope you feel better soon.

White Buffalo Chief registered with me. Told him he was in but he hasn't posted. Just thought I would let you know.
kicks
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:12 pm

whatsup KC...hope all is well :o :o :o
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 pm

UPYRS wrote:
R8der113 wrote:whatsup KC...hope all is well :o :o :o

What up 113, just looking over our Flocked Up Schedule, last game against your Raiders

Yeah..I saw that...hopefully it's for the AFC west title
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 pm

UPYRS wrote:I know what many of you are thinking. If the first half of the schedule is road heavy then the back half is home heavy. And you're right. The Chiefs do finish the year with four of their final six games at Arrowhead Stadium, including the final two games...but still what DBag came up with this schedule

I think we have to play 5 1pm games on the east coast again
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:19 pm

VAChiefsFan wrote:
UPYRS wrote:I know what many of you are thinking. If the first half of the schedule is road heavy then the back half is home heavy. And you're right. The Chiefs do finish the year with four of their final six games at Arrowhead Stadium, including the final two games...but still what DBag came up with this schedule

A most astute question... If I were to hazard a guess, it was devised by a faggot commie -- Oh, wait...!! We have one in the White House...!!

The problem with this schedule is we will be without Smith for the first two games - which seriously hand-cuffs us... I hope this does not send AR and Dorsey on a CB binge and press for the draft, as the value does not appear there - and there does not appear to be anything decent out there in FA...

The other side is that if we come to play and can show-up well the first quarter - this actually can play to our advantage... The toughest will be Green Bay in Green Bay; Denver has our number, but they are due... Houston and Cincinnati will be tough, but can be beat. It is possible for us to come out 3 - 1, but if we can come out 2 - 2 we should be fine...

Hey R8der!! Good to see you -- I thought you might be EX with the Kool-Aid pitcher...!!

Kicks!! Thanks for asking -- I think WBC might have been by once...

Yeah...figured I give You guys a scare......it's Raider Aid
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm

UPYRS wrote:Later Nation

they used to be ours...lol
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 pm

VAChiefsFan wrote:I like Erving and am leaning toward him in the first, but I have a sense we may be in for a surprise. I am just getting a sense they are going to go with a WR in the first - maybe one of "the big three drop", which is unlikely, then there is Strong, Perriman - and perhaps DMG... If we go WR, we are open for ILB in the second, and O-line and maybe WR or DB with our two third round picks... A lot of moving parts -- At least the current leadership in One Arrowhead appear to know what they are doing on this front... I believe we will have a few surprises, but I have a sense we will be pleasantly surprised with this draft...

You guys need a Long Snapper, better grab him with your first round pick...where did I hear that before? :D
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:31 pm

UPYRS wrote:
R8der113 wrote:
VAChiefsFan wrote:I like Erving and am leaning toward him in the first, but I have a sense we may be in for a surprise. I am just getting a sense they are going to go with a WR in the first - maybe one of "the big three drop", which is unlikely, then there is Strong, Perriman - and perhaps DMG... If we go WR, we are open for ILB in the second, and O-line and maybe WR or DB with our two third round picks... A lot of moving parts -- At least the current leadership in One Arrowhead appear to know what they are doing on this front... I believe we will have a few surprises, but I have a sense we will be pleasantly surprised with this draft...

You guys need a Long Snapper, better grab him with your first round pick...where did I hear that before? :D

My moneys on Cameron, I know I never mentioned it before

I think You guys go WR first round
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm

UPYRS wrote:Gooood Afternoon Chiefs Nation

Another Great Flocking Day To Be A Chiefs Fan

Evening Ups....how's things
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 pm

UPYRS wrote:
R8der113 wrote:
UPYRS wrote:Gooood Afternoon Chiefs Nation

Another Great Flocking Day To Be A Chiefs Fan

Evening Ups....how's things

Lot better now that it's the weekend, how's all in your world

doing ok...waiting for the draft...then maybe all these media guys can quit the rumors
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:02 pm

You might get a SB, VA....they played one in NY. So the cold weather thing is done with, although it was 40 degrees when they played in NY.

You guys taking a WR in round one? or is Avant your #1?
R8der113
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)