AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 am

R8der113 wrote:https://twitter.com/TotalProSports/status/895077435087007744

too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:29 am

IckyIPA wrote:You can say it was against the 3s-4s, but Sloter looked more poised under pressure than either of the bust QBs.

Coach Joseph said he isn't in the running for the starting position right after the game. I don't know why unless Elway is making them play his first round bust.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:38 am

R8der113 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
IckyIPA wrote:Latimer with a couple of tough catches. Second one, he saved Siemian's ass, who had thrown behind Cody in tight coverage. If Siemian is indeed better than Lynch, it's going to be another long year. :evil:

I agree Lynch is just as bad he is with the second and third units. but the bears are playing their 2's & 3's also. the only TD of the night DEFENSE.
We'll see what happens next week

And that Harris TD should have been called back...for hitting the QB in the head :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The siemian fans don't seem to see the same game even the passes to the flat that were complete were late. I've never seen a 3 yard pass to the flat that takes the receiver out of bounce just as he catches it unless you are trying to stop the clock. I think he was late getting the ball out there and even then his receiver had to catch the ball turning back not turning up field. Those passes go the other way most of the time but his fans think the pass was on the numbers.

Rich those Cards are back in it one game out the jolly Rodgers are 3 back still anybody's division.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 am

IckyIPA wrote:ALL HE DOES IS SCORE TOUCHDOWNS !!!
I think my boy DeAngelo just sent Juwan packing (when Booker gets back), unless we carry 5 RBs.
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/8958 ... -105996678

That was going to happen anyway if Charles is healthy and able to help this team. My thoughts are he just sent Charles packing. I think they keep Thompson to backup at FB or Green stays for that reason. I see Butt kicking Green out who is the third stringer now.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby R8der113 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 am

Hoppy wrote:
R8der113 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
IckyIPA wrote:Latimer with a couple of tough catches. Second one, he saved Siemian's ass, who had thrown behind Cody in tight coverage. If Siemian is indeed better than Lynch, it's going to be another long year. :evil:

I agree Lynch is just as bad he is with the second and third units. but the bears are playing their 2's & 3's also. the only TD of the night DEFENSE.

And that Harris TD should have been called back...for hitting the QB in the head :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The siemian fans don't seem to see the same game even the passes to the flat that were complete were late. I've never seen a 3 yard pass to the flat that takes the receiver out of bounce just as he catches it unless you are trying to stop the clock. I think he was late getting the ball out there and even then his receiver had to catch the ball turning back not turning up field. Those passes go the other way most of the time but his fans think the pass was on the numbers.

Rich those Cards are back in it one game out the jolly Rodgers are 3 back still anybody's division.

Yup anybody's division now...and we both have a bunch of division games left...see you in Williamsport next weekend...I like what they are doing , that stadium will be filled with 1,000's of LL kids from all over the world....good stuff.
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby Hoppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:02 pm

R8der113 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
R8der113 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:

Yup anybody's division now...and we both have a bunch of division games left...see you in Williamsport next weekend...I like what they are doing , that stadium will be filled with 1,000's of LL kids from all over the world....good stuff.

Yeah I thought your team would have to import fans soon :mrgreen:
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Still waiting on more to join the Pick'em league on Yahoo! Have 3 so far!

Yahoo Pro Pick'em
Group Name: Swiss Broncos
Group ID: 3430
Password: denverswiss
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:16 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Still waiting on more to join the Pick'em league on Yahoo! Have 3 so far!

Yahoo Pro Pick'em
Group Name: Swiss Broncos
Group ID: 3430
Password: denverswiss

I'll get in too...give me a few weeks, and I'll join...I love beating broncos :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 pm

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/08/0 ... gn=twitter

That had to hurt....LOL

Zeke Elliot suspended for 6 games

Sammy Watkins traded to the Rams for CB EJ Gaines
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Your secret weapon Hurdle is still a dick who lacks fundamentals in managing :roll: :roll: :roll:

Only thing holding the Bucs back from winning anything
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Life may seem f*cked up sometimes, but when Brock Osweiler throws his first pick-6 as a Cleveland Brown, everything will feel normal again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
R8der113
Veteran

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

No elliott when Denver plays cowboys

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/rep ... li=BBnb7Kz
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:07 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:No elliott when Denver plays cowboys

the good thing is we are the only AFC west team that he will miss. He'll get one game to warm up with then he can run all over the Chiefs.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 am

Hoppy wrote:

the good thing is we are the only AFC west team that he will miss. He'll get one game to warm up with then he can run all over the Chiefs.

He's appealed so hard telling when he'll serve his suspension as slow as they move in the appeal process.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:
Hoppy wrote:

He's appealed so hard telling when he'll serve his suspension as slow as they move in the appeal process.

I think he will lose the appeal, and quickly. The NFL has proof of him beating up his girl three different times. He has been warned, that another infraction could bring on a permanent ban from the NFL. Looks like the Prosecutor was a big Buckeye fan.
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:06 am

Broncos placed Billy Winn on the IR and signed Nelson Adams
http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Br ... s106051715
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:26 am

Wolfe has been carted off the practice field with a right leg or ankle injury this morning waiting for updates
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:40 pm

good news on D. Wolfe a lower ankle injury not considered serious Coach Joseph said. He's getting a MRI on it.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Last day of public viewing for practice day 12
https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/8/1 ... p#comments
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 pm

another injury to the defensive line
http://www.mail.denverpost.com/zrmzpsft ... pfwwp.html
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Are all these injuries just bad luck or is there a deeper problem? We seem to have more than usual.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Are all these injuries just bad luck or is there a deeper problem? We seem to have more than usual.

great question My opinion is that because of the injuries to key players there are others trying hard to get playing time. This is their chance to make the team where before the others were injured they wouldn't have gotten the reps. So some my be going harder then others who are trying not to get hurt. The short answer to your question< I DON'T KNOW :lol:
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm

injury update on the sick and injured
https://t.co/rZRrn17yhN
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Hoppy wrote:
CSpringsNSD wrote:Are all these injuries just bad luck or is there a deeper problem? We seem to have more than usual.

great question My opinion is that because of the injuries to key players there are others trying hard to get playing time. This is their chance to make the team where before the others were injured they wouldn't have gotten the reps. So some my be going harder then others who are trying not to get hurt. The short answer to your question< I DON'T KNOW :lol:

LMAO!
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 am

Hoppy wrote:

Hahaha :lol: well at least you tried, A+ :lol:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 am

CSpringsNSD wrote:
Hoppy wrote:

Hahaha :lol: well at least you tried, A+ :lol:

Jeebus...Hoppy doesn't know...you owe me a laptop...I spit my coffee all over the keyboard :| :| :|
R8der113
Veteran

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm

now now you know you aren't to have hot liquids around the lap or laptop. and on a page where someone somewhere is going to say something stupid. :P

Back to the broncos and their QB's Today they had joint practice. No Rich not pot :mrgreen: The QB's were bad again time to look for help Mr.Elway or kiss this season goodbye.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 am

Hoppy wrote:QB's today

https://t.co/gI6TI3svbo

Is it the QBs or the coaching? Siemian I think has already exceeded expectations, but they were never high for him. Lynch on the other hand was supposed to be much better. Is he just not adjusting quickly enough or is the coaching carousal that he has endured his past 2 seasons claimed a victim? I think the first 4-5 seasons of a young QBs career are highly fragile when it comes to changes in coaching. Lynch has seen 2 now. Kelly may be at a better advantage there since he is new in the system but it's all he's known. We don't get to see him play yet though due to his injury.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)