AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:33 pm

The other thing is if he had true Military grade automatic weapons....he'd have probably taken out the cops too. You can't legally own Military weapons. Only semi-automatic versions that look just like them. I'm not advocating assault rifle sales but they aren't military grade....trust me.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Awesome tribute to the team, the ring has several defining characteristics. Great video
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia ... 13eb5f3832
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 pm

IckyIPA wrote:Awesome tribute to the team, the ring has several defining characteristics. Great video
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia ... 13eb5f3832

:up:
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Big rings....
Attachments
Cky7yB1UoAAZK_j.jpg large.jpg
Cky7yB1UoAAZK_j.jpg large.jpg (83.01 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Manning with his.....
Attachments
CkzCCieWkAA6bIX.jpg
CkzCCieWkAA6bIX.jpg (177.88 KiB) Viewed 7256 times
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 pm

I should have shrunk both pics...lol.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Jarhead93 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 pm

YiRox wrote:Kicks, it's been a fun ride

** I for 1 certainly hope this does not mean you are departing the page Yi?

Let me be the 1st to say, if it is, it has been a genuine pleasure chatting with you and learning your viewpoint about all things Broncos.
and secondly, If I have said or done anything to offend let me apologize. I dont want anything in here to affect how we all behave out there. In here I'm just another guy with a keyboard who could change people's minds with a few well chosen words.

Take care of yourself either way.

SEMPER FIDELIS
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:03 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:I should have shrunk both pics...lol.

Both pics are fine the way they are :up:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:49 pm

So as I read this it seems like kubiak has set himself up to carry 3 QB's again this season. As expected The rookie is running the third string.
http://www.mail.denverpost.com/ivhgvmcf ... nlttn.html
Hoppy
MVP

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Hoppy wrote:Marshall signs extension
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/6/14 ... he-broncos

Great News! I ordered my Navy Blue 54 Jersey this morning. It will go nicely hanging next to my Orange 85. Reppin' my Nevada Broncos
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby rdrJoe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Good evening to all great people posting in here.

I read back and concur with the statements on the maniacs thinking they can use this to pass more gun controls. Dangerous tools. You can't legislate morality, you have to instill moral integrity from the get go. Love your neighbor as yourself. Respect others rights to their own opinions. Value human beings. We don't have to agree on all the gray areas, wouldn't be normal behavior any way. Radical can be a good thing if you are radically kind, thoughtful, caring and sympathetic towards one another as we walk through this short life here.

All the best, always.
God bless America!

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby Jarhead93 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:16 am

rdrJoe wrote:Good evening to all great people posting in here.

I read back and concur with the statements on the maniacs thinking they can use this to pass more gun controls. Dangerous tools. You can't legislate morality, you have to instill moral integrity from the get go. Love your neighbor as yourself. Respect others rights to their own opinions. Value human beings. We don't have to agree on all the gray areas, wouldn't be normal behavior any way. Radical can be a good thing if you are radically kind, thoughtful, caring and sympathetic towards one another as we walk through this short life here.

All the best, always.
God bless America!

Peace !

** Just think if the disease of courtesy (it is contagious you know) was spread as easily as violence and hatred.
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

Postby Hoppy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 am

Hoppy
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Hey Bronco fans!!!

It's getting closer to preseason and this ol' Switzerland should be getting members of more teams in here soon enough. It looks like we're moving into a competitive year. Of course, my sorry Phins aren't exactly being expected to make much of a showing (in my mind).The more I hear them applaud the Phins, the more I think about the past 14 years and how my team has, season after season deteriorated... Jeesh! I even get tired of hearing myself whine about it.

Well, regards to all. Looking forward to when we have some real football to talk about.....
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby OnlyInUtah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

We'll have some real football pretty soon, CK. We're only a couple of months away now.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Hoppy wrote:Von came out saying he will not play under the tag this season
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/6/16 ... ag-in-2016

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/15/vo ... -out-2016/

It would be pretty stupid to leave 14 million on the table and a year away from action. I think his new found celebrity status has gone to his head. With all of the social things he's doing besides getting ready for next season, he might be due for an off year if he plays because of himself anyway.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:45 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:

It would be pretty stupid to leave 14 million on the table and a year away from action. I think his new found celebrity status has gone to his head. With all of the social things he's doing instead of getting ready for next season, he might be due for an off year if he plays because of himself anyway.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Inscriptions inside the Super Bowl rings.......I resized this pic....lol
Attachments
Cky-RGUWsAEHqK31.jpg
Cky-RGUWsAEHqK31.jpg (106.08 KiB) Viewed 7070 times
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:07 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:

It would be pretty stupid to leave 14 million on the table and a year away from action. I think his new found celebrity status has gone to his head. With all of the social things he's doing instead of getting ready for next season, he might be due for an off year if he plays because of himself anyway.

I have to say that I stand with Von on this . I think John made some awful mistakes this off season. He made a few moves to come back a little but the mistakes are still there. If he doesn't get that long term contract going and Miller sits out the season. We will lose him next season. All we will get for him is a first and a third. Is that enough Compensation For the best pass rusher in the business. Sign the man John he is worth more than what Elway has offered in guaranteed money. He wants to be paid higher then anyone else give him 100,000 more just pay him.Face it this defense will not be the same without him the corners will not be called the no fly zone anymore. QB's will have time b/c the double and triple team on Von will not make everyone else's jobs easier. PAY THE MAN JOHN
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am

Hoppy wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:

I have to say that I stand with Von on this . I think John made some awful mistakes this off season. He made a few moves to come back a little but the mistakes are still there. If he doesn't get that long term contract going and Miller sits out the season. We will lose him next season. All we will get for him is a first and a third. Is that enough Compensation For the best pass rusher in the business. Sign the man John he is worth more than what Elway has offered in guaranteed money. He wants to be paid higher then anyone else give him 100,000 more just pay him.Face it this defense will not be the same without him the corners will not be called the no fly zone anymore. QB's will have time b/c the double and triple team on Von will not make everyone else's jobs easier. PAY THE MAN JOHN
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/16/von-miller-says-theres-no-chance-he-plays-under-franchise-tag-in-2016/
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:17 am

Gotta hand it to James and the Cavs, as much as I hate him, he and his team wanted it more and out played golden state. Curry wasn't right all through the finals but the unanimous MVP needs to find a way to win. The team that played better won, hands down.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:24 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Gotta hand it to James and the Cavs, as much as I hate him, he and his team wanted it more and out played golden state. Curry wasn't right all through the finals but the unanimous MVP needs to find a way to win. The team that played better won, hands down.

I don't know if you remember when the Nuggets beat them the first game of the playoffs. Yes the nuggets and the playoff in the same sentence without the words not in. But The nuggies beat him . every time he came off a screen the man who guarded the screener bumped him hard. and he had a very bad game. so bad then coach Mark Jackson cried to the league that the shouldn't let the nuggets treat a "super star" that way. The was the first game of the series and the refs didn't let them touch him again without a foul being called. If you bump him he gets out of his game. The Cavs hit him every time they got a chance to off screens and just him standing in the wrong place. I loved every bump.Glad Jackson was there to see it
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Gotta hand it to James and the Cavs, as much as I hate him, he and his team wanted it more and out played golden state. Curry wasn't right all through the finals but the unanimous MVP needs to find a way to win. The team that played better won, hands down.

I'm not a LeBron fan either but I am happy Cleveland finally won something...lol.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:36 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:

I'm not a LeBron fan either but I am happy Cleveland finally won something...lol.

I could care less about Cleveland :lol:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:02 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:

My son in law is a Cleveland fan. He's from Ohio. Otherwise I wouldn't either.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:
CSpringsNSD wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:

My son in law is a Cleveland fan. He's from Ohio. Otherwise I wouldn't either.

lol
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:52 am

Hey Bronco friends and fans! Just wanted to thank you for keeping this place going in the offseason. Should get busier as the preseason approaches. It should be a very interesting year. Are you all disappointed that Peyton retired or are you hyped about your new QB?
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Jarhead93 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm

cklaurence wrote:Hey Bronco friends and fans! Just wanted to thank you for keeping this place going in the offseason. Should get busier as the preseason approaches. It should be a very interesting year. Are you all disappointed that Peyton retired or are you hyped about your new QB?

I personally am looking forward to see what #7 and company have in store for us.
Peyton really didn't have much of a choice when you think about it, his skills were SERIOUSLY diminishing, he had been benched and he had thrown more interceptions than touchdowns. He was not going to out like Favre, he has WAY too much class for that. I think he sat down with his family and asked them, Do you think I have another season in me?
And everyone responded with: no.

#18 HOF 1st Ballot circa 2021
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)