AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby Hoppy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm ready to see Austin Davis in there he has starting experience with the rams and should know the offense by now. I say give him the ball. Any thoughts
Hoppy
MVP

Postby R8der113 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:45 am

Hoppy wrote:
R8der113 wrote:Sorry about your coach guys

I find it hard to believe that you are a raider fan Thanks rich. Now back to real time Tyler is running around yelling first place b/c you have played a division game and we haven't so I ask How does a share of the lead feel after so long

Yup die hard Raider fan..only used the Silver and Black Crayons in the box.
Glad too see Tyler having some fun...those fans who weren't around for our glory days deserve it.
As for me and the lead...the AFC west still goes thru denver.....although I don't think any games within our division will be easy ones.
Tough loss last night...but you have injuries and no HC...tough to overcome on the road. SD front 7 is pretty good....I was surprised how well they played on Sunday against us. Hope your old ticker can handle a bumpy ride.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:50 am

Oh...and You and Icky should stay away from he tacos.....they are bad luck... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 am

Well that sucked, Denver never seemed to really be playing to win, just to get through the night. They better clean it up quick with Houston next followed by San Diego again. I agree, the play calling was awful but the team also didn't do a good job of executing. Schofield and his penalties were driving me up the wall. The team as a whole seemed to have more penalty yards most of the game than positive yardage, cost us at least one TD. I don't think Kubs will be happy when he gets back on Monday, gonna be a rough week over at Dove Valley.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 pm

R8der113 wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
R8der113 wrote:Sorry about your coach guys

I find it hard to believe that you are a raider fan Thanks rich. Now back to real time Tyler is running around yelling first place b/c you have played a division game and we haven't so I ask How does a share of the lead feel after so long

Yup die hard Raider fan..only used the Silver and Black Crayons in the box.
Glad too see Tyler having some fun...those fans who weren't around for our glory days deserve it.
As for me and the lead...the AFC west still goes thru denver.....although I don't think any games within our division will be easy ones.
Tough loss last night...but you have injuries and no HC...tough to overcome on the road. SD front 7 is pretty good....I was surprised how well they played on Sunday against us. Hope your old ticker can handle a bumpy ride.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

this is just week 6 so we have time to right the ship just like I told Tyler who talks too much. The one problem we have that no one wants to admit is we need a QB Teams have tape of this young man and know his weaknesses. He had 2 INT's dropped last night. He doesn't pre-read well and teams play him that way. I think we should give Austin Davis a shot.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Chiefs beat the Raiders....3 way tie for first.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Osweiler has been a 72 million dollar disappointment.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Maybe he'll show up this game. The Colts are awful so far.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:26 am

He ended up having a decent game.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:30 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:Chiefs beat the Raiders....3 way tie for first.

2way tie the chiefs are 3-2 I/2 game back. We just have to get the offense up and running. The defense played well enough to win again. I still think that A. Davis will be the best QB on our roster this season and should get a shot. He should know the offense by now. He played well with ST. Louis last season and we have much better players on offense. I would also like to see Booker instead of CJ. Booker hits the hole at full speed CJ pussyfoots around. This is just my opinion but we have to do something New England is not going to sit there and wait for us to get going. They have a game lead on us now and they are playing great.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Hoppy wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:Chiefs beat the Raiders....3 way tie for first.

2way tie the chiefs are 3-2 I/2 game back. We just have to get the offense up and running. The defense played well enough to win again. I still think that A. Davis will be the best QB on our roster this season and should get a shot. He should know the offense by now. He played well with ST. Louis last season and we have much better players on offense. I would also like to see Booker instead of CJ. Booker hits the hole at full speed CJ pussyfoots around. This is just my opinion but we have to do something New England is not going to sit there and wait for us to get going. They have a game lead on us now and they are playing great.

Personally I think the defense has been kind of invisible the past couple games. Not non-existent, but definitely not dominate like it has been.

Not sure if we can catch NE. Our only hope there is to beat them ourselves to hold the tie-breaker in case we manage to match records. They're on fire right now and TB is out for blood after the deflategate crap.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Just peeking in to say hey and thank you guys for your continued loyalty to Switzerland! Y'all rock... <3
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Good afternoon Broncs.

Wanted to stop in and shout out a howdy to y'all over here. So, HOWDY lol

What a pug ugly week both teams had this time. ugh. Can only get better after this.

Take care, and all the best.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

cklaurence wrote:Just peeking in to say hey and thank you guys for your continued loyalty to Switzerland! Y'all rock... <3

Thanks for the continued forum CK, there may not be many of us, but we do appreciate the chance to keep up with each other. Nice FIN WIN for you this week, way to stomp the Steelers :up: :P :up:
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 pm

rdrJoe wrote:Good afternoon Broncs.

Wanted to stop in and shout out a howdy to y'all over here. So, HOWDY lol

What a pug ugly week both teams had this time. ugh. Can only get better after this.

Take care, and all the best.

Peace !

Howdy back Joe. I'm getting tired of looking up at you and Rich in the FFL, think you could take the foot off the gas for a week, and let me catch my breath? :cry:
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Kubiak sat at home and saw what we see now we just need to give the QB Davis a shot while Siemian gets healthy.
http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Broncos-w ... s-48341220
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:07 pm

haha, pay the guy $72 mil, he should be good, Denver drafted him and they're pretty good. Who cares if he only started a handful of times, he must have learned everything that Manning knows. :lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/rep ... ar-AAj1Lhe
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:16 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:haha, pay the guy $72 mil, he should be good, Denver drafted him and they're pretty good. Who cares if he only started a handful of times, he must have learned everything that Manning knows. :lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/rep ... ar-AAj1Lhe

He's in for a rough week this week.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:11 am

Any news out there? I'm hearing rumors of trades involving Siemian and Romo :shock:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:19 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Any news out there? I'm hearing rumors of trades involving Siemian and Romo :shock:

Huh?
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:39 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:
CSpringsNSD wrote:Any news out there? I'm hearing rumors of trades involving Siemian and Romo :shock:

Huh?

may just be speculation on what could happen and not actual news. I'm not a fan of this plan. I say slug out the year with Siemian and Lynch. Maybe give Davis a shot.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/sports/nf ... cle/477558
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/15/ki ... tony-romo/
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:

Huh?

may just be speculation on what could happen and not actual news. I'm not a fan of this plan. I say slug out the year with Siemian and Lynch. Maybe give Davis a shot.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/sports/nf ... cle/477558
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/15/ki ... tony-romo/

I think that it's just talk nothing being said here in Denver about that at all. IMO it would be a little late for a QB trade. The QB would have to come in and learn your system before he could play well enough to get use to your people on offense. Besides I agree we have 3 QB's here who will be better than Romo is with his playoff record. I Hope but you know with room what you get
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 am

We don't want Romo. He can't stay healthy and he can't win a playoff game.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:34 am

Anyone watch the Utah game last night? Joe Williams ran for 332 yards.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:Anyone watch the Utah game last night? Joe Williams ran for 332 yards.

Missed that. I was busy watching James Hill of Wyoming run all over my Wolf Pack. I think he only had 280 though, heh heh, only. Hopefully Williams' performance will inspire Booker for Monday Night. I hear he will be seeing more touches this week. We need a spark for our running game, seeing how CJ doesn't wake up til the second half of the season, usually. :?
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 am

IckyIPA wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:Anyone watch the Utah game last night? Joe Williams ran for 332 yards.

Missed that. I was busy watching James Hill of Wyoming run all over my Wolf Pack. I think he only had 280 though, heh heh, only. Hopefully Williams' performance will inspire Booker for Monday Night. I hear he will be seeing more touches this week. We need a spark for our running game, seeing how CJ doesn't wake up til the second half of the season, usually. :?

I hope tomorrows game will be the start of CJ heading to the bench and Book replacing him as the starter. I still want to see lynch get more time but we need wins and right now is a nice part of our schedule to pick up 5 wins in a row maybe more.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 am

enjoy the game today everyone except you rich :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: oh I just can bring myself to go for the cubs. Go Tribe!!!!!
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:37 pm

I've always had a soft spot for the Cubs but my son in law is an Indians fan as he's from Cleveland so either way I'm good with it.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Man....I'm getting killed in FFL again this week. I can't pick shit this year.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:09 am

OnlyInUtah wrote:Man....I'm getting killed in FFL again this week. I can't pick shit this year.

I tend to pick good, I just suck at assigning points :lol: still number one in straight picks put bottom of the barrel in total points :x
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)