AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:49 am

CSpringsNSD wrote:
kicks wrote:If the baby died in the womb, it would turn zombie. Could you imagine if the mom was still alive? That would be an interesting story line. Gruesome. Love it!

Since the blood supply is shared, the mother would probably turn zombie from inside out. That's my theory.

Interesting theory. Hmmm...
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:45 am

It's none of my business, but If I were Kicks, I probably would have spent the money on dental check ups, instead of lip injections
Attachments
12717485_746721248797650_1930431693797263612_n.jpg
12717485_746721248797650_1930431693797263612_n.jpg (12.97 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:45 am

Hey guys, if anyone is interested my wife and I are selling Advocare. Hoping this can bring me home from my crap job until I get into the police department :lol: It's a full line of nutrition vitamins and supplements. Everything from losing weight to building muscle. message me if you're interested.

Sorry if this breaks any site rules, if so, please go ahead and remove this post.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby kicks » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 am

Good Lord! Is Manning ever going to announce his retirement? I wonder if he thinks he can pull an Elway and win back to back? Retire! You have a winning playoff record. You have two rings. Same as your brother. Eli is not likely to win another. Seahawks, Panthers and Green Bay are the new class of the NFC. You can't be like Elway because without your cap money you wouldn't have the same defense. You know, that defense that carried you to a victory in umpteen games this season. You beat San Diego and Green Bay. Good job. The rest of the wins were the defense. Talk to Jared Allen. I liked his retirement clip.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:04 am

IckyIPA wrote:It's none of my business, but If I were Kicks, I probably would have spent the money on dental check ups, instead of lip injections

I got my bootie enhanced too. Lol
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 am

Denver Broncos. World Champions. Still gives me goose bumps. If you are lurking Ex, have a nice martini and toast the class of the NFL.
kicks
All Pro

Postby IdahoBronco1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:38 am

All I got to say is.........Hop, you are one prejudice sob. Just reading your crap makes me sick.

It's a proven fact that Kings vomit coming out of his articles is bs. And you, like the uninformed prejudice black man that you are, believe every negative word about Manning while praising Cam.......what's wrong with you man ?
IdahoBronco1
Rookie

Postby IdahoBronco1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:20 pm

It comes down to this....he mooned her, and his team mates in the locker room. She was in a close, personal space when he did that, as she was treating his foot, and that was not right. He did not show his junk to her, or rub his junk on her.....he mooned her. He wrote about it and said it was crude and totally inappropriate. She got paid for the mooning....as it was inappropriate and child like.....but there was no sexual misbehavior. He did it in front of his other team mates and no real allegations of sexual misbehavior. He was a 19 year old cocky dumbazz. The Mannings payed for it...it was all over the news....it is nothing new or covered up.

Trash him if you can hop......backing up Cam and talking trash about Peyton shows what kind of a hypocrite you are. What you going to do when we elect a new president ?

And I'm impressed with your post count. I believe most the top posters have been around for years.....and yet your post count is climbing really high, after a year or so.....glad you found a way to feel important.
IdahoBronco1
Rookie

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 am

Rick and Mishone, in front of Jesus in all their glory...What a trip :shock:
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby kicks » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 am

IckyIPA wrote:Rick and Mishone, in front of Jesus in all their glory...What a trip :shock:

Yeah, that encounter came out of left field. Porch dicks wife is barely cold and he hops into the sack with Mishone.

I am going to like this Jesus character. He has some moxy. I was a bit perturbed that they lost that goodie truck.

And yes, a lot of people that read this that don't watch TWD will wonder what the heck I'm talking about.
kicks
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:09 am

I always figured Rick and Michone would happen at the prison. Don't read the comics but knew it was comming.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:02 pm

IdahoBronco1 wrote:It comes down to this....he mooned her, and his team mates in the locker room. She was in a close, personal space when he did that, as she was treating his foot, and that was not right. He did not show his junk to her, or rub his junk on her.....he mooned her. He wrote about it and said it was crude and totally inappropriate. She got paid for the mooning....as it was inappropriate and child like.....but there was no sexual misbehavior. He did it in front of his other team mates and no real allegations of sexual misbehavior. He was a 19 year old cocky dumbazz. The Mannings payed for it...it was all over the news....it is nothing new or covered up.

Trash him if you can hop......backing up Cam and talking trash about Peyton shows what kind of a hypocrite you are. What you going to do when we elect a new president ?

And I'm impressed with your post count. I believe most the top posters have been around for years.....and yet your post count is climbing really high, after a year or so.....glad you found a way to feel important.

https://www.facebook.com/GoLeftForever/ ... 08/?type=3
Hoppy
MVP

Postby kicks » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:11 pm

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016/02 ... brilliant/

Try to watch on a PC, rather than a phone. Open it to full screen and enjoy. HD option is there too.
kicks
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby kicks » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 am

kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:57 am

Hoppy wrote:report D.Ware may not be back
http://milehighsports.com/report-the-de ... e-pay-cut/

I think they keep most of the defense together. Letting both Ware and M. Jackson go would be a mistake. Jackson is all but gone.
kicks
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 pm

kicks wrote:http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016/02/22/are-the-broncos-a-dynasty/

Dynasty!!!

Good read thanks and yes why not call us a Dynasty. We are the team to win the most games in a 10 year span can't wait till next season
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

kicks wrote:
Hoppy wrote:report D.Ware may not be back
http://milehighsports.com/report-the-de ... e-pay-cut/

I think they keep most of the defense together. Letting both Ware and M. Jackson go would be a mistake. Jackson is all but gone.

One out of the 3 should be back that one is Clady unless Ware takes a huge cut. The way Barrett and Ray played they will keep the pressure on the other of Von. They did pull 9.5 sacks combined this season. Plus John will save 10 million if they cut Ware 19 million for cutting Manning which I think he retires before that. They have to pay Brock or we end up with a hole at QB. The talk is RG3 and we all know where that will take us. I don't see a QB out there this season that can keep this team strong. Not sure letting both Jackson and Ware go is that bad. Jackson wants too much and Ware is old with a bad back. He would have to accept a lot less. Back injuries don't just go away.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:01 pm

10 million a year offer to Jackson
https://t.co/vLhGgT3mRr
Hoppy
MVP

Postby YiRox » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 am

Couple things about the article below. Really good read and that was some Pee Wee team. Von is a nerd. Read towards the end and see what Ware meant/means to this team and Von Miller.

94 isn't going anywhere in '16. Those of you who think it's an easy cut and he needs to be gone are fooling yourself first and foremost. The rotation and number of quality rushers are why constant pressure was put on the opponents QB. Same can be said for the rumors of cutting Talib after this year. '17 is a different story but not this year.

Quickest way to piss Von off are to tag him w/o any good faith negotiations, and then cutting his idol/leader/sidekick over a couple of million.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/von-mi ... -mvp-nerd/
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:56 am

Hoppy wrote:10 million a year offer to Jackson
https://t.co/vLhGgT3mRr

They put an update at the end of the article now that the $10 mil a year is false.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:59 am

YiRox wrote:Couple things about the article below. Really good read and that was some Pee Wee team. Von is a nerd. Read towards the end and see what Ware meant/means to this team and Von Miller.

94 isn't going anywhere in '16. Those of you who think it's an easy cut and he needs to be gone are fooling yourself first and foremost. The rotation and number of quality rushers are why constant pressure was put on the opponents QB. Same can be said for the rumors of cutting Talib after this year. '17 is a different story but not this year.

Quickest way to piss Von off are to tag him w/o any good faith negotiations, and then cutting his idol/leader/sidekick over a couple of million.

Hey Yi!

Good article. It's true that Von's idol is Ware. He's like a little brother to Ware. Hadn't thought about the fact that he leaves that might upset Von. Good point.
kicks
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:06 pm

It is that time of year when we turn also to the draft. Not sure how the team go in the FA world but keep in mind that the compensatory pick for the FA we lose this season can be traded next draft. but that's next season. This year will John go the way he always does with the first pick and pick a defensive player? If so I like Vernon Butler DE/DT 6-4 325 pounds Has some quickness and can push Sly or move to the DE and fall in rotation has a great spin move. If he goes Offense (never has ) I say move up and take the best RB in the draft Elliott Ohio St. only RB in the draft worth first round pick Should get our starting tackles back next season may need to look at a guard Cody Whitehair Kansas St. only guard projected as a first rounder and he could go high 2nd. Do you take him if he's there at 31 or again trade out of the first for more picks
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Kubiak on the O-line and RB's
https://t.co/n42Hdcnrzb
I forgot about Bibbs he could be the answer next season
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 pm

YiRox wrote:Couple things about the article below. Really good read and that was some Pee Wee team. Von is a nerd. Read towards the end and see what Ware meant/means to this team and Von Miller.

enjoyed, :up: good read
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:06 pm

I like Brock too but I have to agree he shouldn't be paid like he's elite
http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/2/24 ... er-broncos
Von Deal is just stupid
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Jackson is sounding more and more like he wants to move on. I think he had a good year but Wolfe had a better one as far as stats go and he missed 4 games. And it was a contract year for him
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 am

Hoppy wrote:Jackson is sounding more and more like he wants to move on. I think he had a good year but Wolfe had a better one as far as stats go and he missed 4 games. And it was a contract year for him

Jackson is as good as gone from my view. He got his ring, now he's chasing money. Him leaving will give us more to play with when resigning guys like Danny T.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)