AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:13 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:
IckyIPA wrote: Hiya Yi ! Our boys sure did us proud huh? You think we got a shot at keeping Malik? I sure hope so. :D

I think Malik is chasing the money since he has a ring now. I doubt we will see him back next year. When someone is openly saying that he wants to see what the market will offer it means he is planning to go to the highest bidder. Denver wont be the highest bidder, we can't afford it with the other talent we have to pay. Cutting Manning really only helps us pay Von, maybe Oz.

Sadly, I agree Springs. It's Pot Roast all over again. However, I do believe that, by tagging Von and back loading Oz's deal, we can get it done with B Marsh and probably CJ too. honestly, I think Ronnie, Malik, and Danny T are all going to $greener$ pastures. I like all three, but Jackson is the one that hurts me the most. I wish he would've taken the Wolfe like money he was offered. We have better depth at ILB with Davis and Nelson, that will make it easier to part with Trevathon. With CJ back and Juwan in the wings, losing Hillman won't be a big deal. RB's come cheap. Walker and Smith were great depth this year, but we can't count on them for the future like we would be able to with Malik. With all that said,
IN JOHN WE TRUST
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:58 pm

On the plus side, the cap is expected to raise by about 10 million this year, that gives us some more play. With cutting Manning that gives us around 29 million, I know there is some dead cap in there too though from the Manning contract.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Today is the day that race has been brought up again on a page where It seems that This Black Man again stands in the Minority. Not sure why every time something happens in the sports world that it divides this page . Then we have an appearance or two from guys who never post unless they want to call out the Minority. Yes I do think Manning is done and it pains some that they know I'm right about it. But with some it's deeper than that . It started when I first joined the old page and couldn't get along with a man who wanted me to "Just follow the rest of the group or leave." I will not say I care for Kings remarks about Manning but He is right about the Black QB's in the league. I've said that the league has been different with Black QB's Than White QB's with the systems they run. Washington was a prime example of the systems when they had RG3 in one system and ran plays for cousins in another.I didn't know some of the things that King wrote but I think the BLM affiliation is what make most think he's a dirtbag. I think the movement should have been called Black Lives Matter Too But the younger Blacks are who started this movement. I agree with some of the things that they are trying to do. Not all. But you have to see that the league treats their White QB different. If not you don't want to see it with that I leave this page all White and will move out of your Neighborhood. Now your racist friends can return without throwing their punches from the blind side. To all the good people I wish you a good life and God will bless to the others I will pray for you .
Hoppy
MVP

Postby YiRox » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:57 pm

IckyIPA wrote: Hiya Yi ! Our boys sure did us proud huh? You think we got a shot at keeping Malik? I sure hope so. :D

ICKY!!! Yep good times for another 29 weeks until the defense of the title starts then it's pain and suffering again.

Jackson is probably gone and I would think that Danny T is as well. Fox and the McCaskey's will throw a huge number at Trev that will make it impossible to even talk to him. Jackson was on NFL Network and he's been carrying himself well. Von will get Manning's money so even with the bump in sal cap the Marshall's Fowler's and RFA's will get theirs and maybe get extended before the cap get another 10 -12 mil uptick.
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 pm

I see your point Hop, but disagree that the league treats white and black QBs differently. I think it is the damned race baiting, divisive media that is to blame. I think it goes without saying, but I could give a darn if you were purple. And I'm sure that goes for the rest of the page. Some of your opinions might be in the minority here, but in my book, your are entitled to post what you believe. I know I am. Bottom line is, I would miss your input if you were to leave, and I really don't want that to happen. I hope you reconsider and stay the same Hop I have enjoyed chatting with and even arguing with over the years.I know you and Utah butt heads on issues, but I don't see it as racially motivated on either side. Even when race is the topic, I see two MEN, set firm in their beliefs, arguing a point, from different views. It would be a very boring world if everybody looked and thought the same.
GO BRONCOS..BACK TO BACK TOUR COMING SOON :up: :D :up:
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 pm

YiRox wrote:

ICKY!!! Yep good times for another 29 weeks until the defense of the title starts then it's pain and suffering again.

Jackson is probably gone and I would think that Danny T is as well. Fox and the McCaskey's will throw a huge number at Trev that will make it impossible to even talk to him. Jackson was on NFL Network and he's been carrying himself well. Von will get Manning's money so even with the bump in sal cap the Marshall's Fowler's and RFA's will get theirs and maybe get extended before the cap get another 10 -12 mil uptick.

That's pretty much how I see it too Yi. I see a few other names gone to free up a bit more cash too. Caldwell (I think Peyton was the only one that wanted him), Mathis (Garcia is ready),Daniels (Huerman will get his spot and Green already got paid), and Colquitt (How they keep that guy and pay him so much, for what doesn't do, is the biggest mystery on this team to me). Can't wait to see how Elway and Ellis do it this year
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Jeebus!!! I knew we were up against it this year, but Jeebus!!! We have three of the top ten (1,5,8) rated FA's, 6 of the top thirty (19,21,27), and 7 of the top fifty (48). So hard to keep a Championship team together these days. :(
http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/a.z?s= ... d=83&rc=16
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby YiRox » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Just so we don't get into to the claims of "you should see the direct email he sent me", I will type it out here for all to see rather than keep it between us

Holland

Please read the entire article regarding Shaun King, he's a piece of shit because he stole money from a charity. It has nothing to do with what charity it is, it's the fact that he stole. I know I have taught my kids not to steal, Yi is doing the same with our daughter. I know you did with your kids. I took the time to ask one of the Hispanic guys that works here if he did the same and he said yes. So we've got Black, White, Yellow, and Brown skin tones covered. The message is universal not a color issue, you don't steal.

I came back to wish everyone great times and hope that they are enjoying it as much as I am. I came back a second time and saw Guys shout out and started to reply to him but it was after his post to me that you were going on the offensive with him about this whole Manning at TENN incident. It's like you didn't read any of what King wrote or were seeing as Manning was guilty from the on set. Doesn't matter, what I posted was in response to you asking why race was brought into it and why was King being unfairly labeled a dirt bag. I provided you links and then knew you would take it as calling you out which wasn't the case. As to why people are offended by some of your remarks, well you used a typed symbolism that is most associated with how the certain groups of white sheet clad people dealt with segregation/integration. That's 100% on you for bring that into play. It was wrong and I immediately took offense to it and did Ute.

No one ever asked you at Fox to just assimilate into the page like the rest of us. You were the one who blasted onto the page trying to shake up the status quo or break up the good ol boys or however you put it. So don't go all poor is me, they're picking on me. You fired first, second and third shots at Fox.

I ended the post as I did because I knew with certainty that you would do just as you've always done and go all diva about it. It's more than hard to have a discussion when one is so hypersensitive that it becomes one sided or else you get labeled a bigot. I'm not going to let you do that again. King made it a race issue. King stole. Check the links. None of us here said anything about it.

I remember you wanted Cam as our QB, I also can guess that you wouldn't have been as butt hurt as the rest of us if we lost. Your guy would have won. It's like Elvis and his support of Luck. I also remember telling you that Cam would never be our QB which you again took as me making it racist. I had to tell you that it was a business decision, money's undefeated. Carolina was always going to give him more than we could have and they did. Dude had an incredible year. Do I think he could have had a better year here, absolutely.

Why did you have to go the black/white QB card? It's incredible that you would think let alone post that. The only color that matters at the QB position is green. The better they play the more green they make. The more the QB makes the more the owner makes. And it's not only the team owner but all of the owners. A piece of every licensed merchandise that is sold makes it back into all the owners hands. So if by Cam dabbing or taking a selfie gets someone to buy his jersey that wouldn't otherwise do so, everybody wins. The league needs superstars and they don't care what color they are, just keep sending in the check.

Don't think you made anyone mad about Manning being here a year too long. If QB play had anything to do with the team winning this title, I'm Queen Elizabeth. It's kind of comical that you mention me wanting you to conform to some supposed standard how the page acts. You never listen to the other side. Your position is the only one you think is correct and try to espouse that on others. I believe the word is hypocrite.

I only took the time to write this because I hope at some time in your life you may see not everyone makes race the first thing they notice. I can't and won't even try to start to empathize what it must be like. I know there is no correlation that could be used as an example as to what you have had to deal with in your life. I always tried to back you down when you thought it was race when in fact it was about money, injury, team fit or lack thereof. Proof being your post today. I wanted you to see it wasn't anyone here that brought race into it, and you go off on the black v white QB rant. Where the hell did that come from?

With that all I can say is "Lighten up, Francis".
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Von Miller openly claimed that he attempted to rub his balls in Gisele Bundchen's wife, Tom Brady's face and nobody really cared about that :lol: And Miller did it multiple times, on national tv, go back and look at the tapes! ;)
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Marcellus Wiley saying that RGIII would be a "tremendous fit" in Denver. A few years ago I would have said yeah maybe, but now he is damaged goods. I don't know how much longer he can last and with injuries like that, the possibility of taking a hit makes you hesitate. You get injured worse when you hesitate.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Bigmac1979 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:19 pm

"Now your racist friends can return without throwing their punches from the blind side."

I've been checking in with the site from time to time to see what's heading up the conversation...other than a couple of brief celebratory comments, I've refrained from posting, as I feel that my personal disagreements with Hoppy shouldn't interfere with the ability of others to enjoy this chatroom. Of course, that was before I was (I assume) doused with the stink of the racist label. If that comment was not intended for me, then continue to disregard my words like you have done from the beginning.

Hop, while it might be easy and comforting to chalk up my dislike of you to racism, it's disappointing to see you take that path of least resistance. As a matter of fact, I really appreciated the different perspective you offer to a fairly homogeneous group of fans here and back before at Fox. I find myself actually agreeing with some of your take on Cam's reputation, but that's another discussion.

The source of my personal conflict with you is that I find you to be a disrespectful/dismissive debater. I invite disagreement (and I'm guilty of being antagonistic at times), but I have little patience for someone who misrepresents, distorts, or ignores my side of the debate. Ultimately, I decided not to waste my time continually butting heads with someone who I felt resorted to disrespectful and underhanded tactics.

For instance, I spent numerous posts spanning multiple months arguing that I felt Manning should continue to start, despite his obvious short-comings, because "I want to play the QB that gives us the best chance to win a Superbowl in a 1 year window" with an elite defense. I even conceded to you that Oz would probably run a more effective regular season offense, but I didn't feel that I could trust a 1st year starter (still learning a new system) to win 3-4 straight playoff games against the likes of NE, CAR, etc. Yet you dismissively framed my opinion as nothing more than blind devotion to Manning, saying "I don't want to call anyone out) but those of us who are fans of the Man are taking up for him. We forget that we are fans of the team when our favorite players are at the end of their career. We don't want to give up on them. If an ex pro talks about the end and he's seen the end of one of the greatest in Jerry Rice and compares Manning to Rice. WHY do we hold on?" That response (and there were plenty of similar ones before it) illustrates my decision to stop chatting with you...if that's how little you think of my ability to formulate an informed opinion that differs from your own, then why the hell should I waste my time talking to you? It wasn't my inability to win you over (no one changes their opinions in these chatrooms, but that has never stopped me from posting and debating), and it certainly had nothing to do with your race.
Bigmac1979
Rookie

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Eron!!! Good to see ya. Our boys sure got the job done, huh? I was looking for a shirt we all liked, a while back, and found one that reminded me of you, in the process. check this out
Attachments
3eb2a57c61f3bc00c318f59b3269e7d5.jpg
3eb2a57c61f3bc00c318f59b3269e7d5.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Bigmac1979 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:44 pm

IckyIPA wrote:Eron!!! Good to see ya. Our boys sure got the job done, huh? I was looking for a shirt we all liked, a while back, and found one that reminded me of you, in the process. check this out

Great Cesar's Ghost! I must know where you found such a magnificent hoodie!

That was the second most satisfying Super Bowl I've ever experienced. Nobody gave Denver a chance, including many of our own fans! Even with an elite defense, it was really mind-blowing that Denver was able to overcome an ineffective running game, an extremely limited QB, a patchwork OL, a shell-shocked #1 WR, and geriatric TE. It was a nice swan-song for Manning and Bowlen, and it cemented Elway as an elite executive. Now, I'm excited to see whether Oz is the future of Broncos...I have a good feeling about him taking the next step.
Bigmac1979
Rookie

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:56 pm

YiRox wrote:Just so we don't get into to the claims of "you should see the direct email he sent me", I will type it out here for all to see rather than keep it between us

Holland

Please read the entire article regarding Shaun King, he's a piece of shit because he stole money from a charity. It has nothing to do with what charity it is, it's the fact that he stole. I know I have taught my kids not to steal, Yi is doing the same with our daughter. I know you did with your kids. I took the time to ask one of the Hispanic guys that works here if he did the same and he said yes. So we've got Black, White, Yellow, and Brown skin tones covered. The message is universal not a color issue, you don't steal.

I came back to wish everyone great times and hope that they are enjoying it as much as I am. I came back a second time and saw Guys shout out and started to reply to him but it was after his post to me that you were going on the offensive with him about this whole Manning at TENN incident. It's like you didn't read any of what King wrote or were seeing as Manning was guilty from the on set. Doesn't matter, what I posted was in response to you asking why race was brought into it and why was King being unfairly labeled a dirt bag. I provided you links and then knew you would take it as calling you out which wasn't the case. As to why people are offended by some of your remarks, well you used a typed symbolism that is most associated with how the certain groups of white sheet clad people dealt with segregation/integration. That's 100% on you for bring that into play. It was wrong and I immediately took offense to it and did Ute.

No one ever asked you at Fox to just assimilate into the page like the rest of us. You were the one who blasted onto the page trying to shake up the status quo or break up the good ol boys or however you put it. So don't go all poor is me, they're picking on me. You fired first, second and third shots at Fox.

I ended the post as I did because I knew with certainty that you would do just as you've always done and go all diva about it. It's more than hard to have a discussion when one is so hypersensitive that it becomes one sided or else you get labeled a bigot. I'm not going to let you do that again. King made it a race issue. King stole. Check the links. None of us here said anything about it.

I remember you wanted Cam as our QB, I also can guess that you wouldn't have been as butt hurt as the rest of us if we lost. Your guy would have won. It's like Elvis and his support of Luck. I also remember telling you that Cam would never be our QB which you again took as me making it racist. I had to tell you that it was a business decision, money's undefeated. Carolina was always going to give him more than we could have and they did. Dude had an incredible year. Do I think he could have had a better year here, absolutely.

Why did you have to go the black/white QB card? It's incredible that you would think let alone post that. The only color that matters at the QB position is green. The better they play the more green they make. The more the QB makes the more the owner makes. And it's not only the team owner but all of the owners. A piece of every licensed merchandise that is sold makes it back into all the owners hands. So if by Cam dabbing or taking a selfie gets someone to buy his jersey that wouldn't otherwise do so, everybody wins. The league needs superstars and they don't care what color they are, just keep sending in the check.

Don't think you made anyone mad about Manning being here a year too long. If QB play had anything to do with the team winning this title, I'm Queen Elizabeth. It's kind of comical that you mention me wanting you to conform to some supposed standard how the page acts. You never listen to the other side. Your position is the only one you think is correct and try to espouse that on others. I believe the word is hypocrite.

I only took the time to write this because I hope at some time in your life you may see not everyone makes race the first thing they notice. I can't and won't even try to start to empathize what it must be like. I know there is no correlation that could be used as an example as to what you have had to deal with in your life. I always tried to back you down when you thought it was race when in fact it was about money, injury, team fit or lack thereof. Proof being your post today. I wanted you to see it wasn't anyone here that brought race into it, and you go off on the black v white QB rant. Where the hell did that come from?

With that all I can say is "Lighten up, Francis".

I read your post yi that where the QB comment came in http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2524445 this is from your post but it was a good post again Blame me and hide away
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Bigmac1979 wrote:"Now your racist friends can return without throwing their punches from the blind side."

I've been checking in with the site from time to time to see what's heading up the conversation...other than a couple of brief celebratory comments, I've refrained from posting, as I feel that my personal disagreements with Hoppy shouldn't interfere with the ability of others to enjoy this chatroom. Of course, that was before I was (I assume) doused with the stink of the racist label. If that comment was not intended for me, then continue to disregard my words like you have done from the beginning.

Hop, while it might be easy and comforting to chalk up my dislike of you to racism, it's disappointing to see you take that path of least resistance. As a matter of fact, I really appreciated the different perspective you offer to a fairly homogeneous group of fans here and back before at Fox. I find myself actually agreeing with some of your take on Cam's reputation, but that's another discussion.

The source of my personal conflict with you is that I find you to be a disrespectful/dismissive debater. I invite disagreement (and I'm guilty of being antagonistic at times), but I have little patience for someone who misrepresents, distorts, or ignores my side of the debate. Ultimately, I decided not to waste my time continually butting heads with someone who I felt resorted to disrespectful and underhanded tactics.

For instance, I spent numerous posts spanning multiple months arguing that I felt Manning should continue to start, despite his obvious short-comings, because "I want to play the QB that gives us the best chance to win a Superbowl in a 1 year window" with an elite defense. I even conceded to you that Oz would probably run a more effective regular season offense, but I didn't feel that I could trust a 1st year starter (still learning a new system) to win 3-4 straight playoff games against the likes of NE, CAR, etc. Yet you dismissively framed my opinion as nothing more than blind devotion to Manning, saying "I don't want to call anyone out) but those of us who are fans of the Man are taking up for him. We forget that we are fans of the team when our favorite players are at the end of their career. We don't want to give up on them. If an ex pro talks about the end and he's seen the end of one of the greatest in Jerry Rice and compares Manning to Rice. WHY do we hold on?" That response (and there were plenty of similar ones before it) illustrates my decision to stop chatting with you...if that's how little you think of my ability to formulate an informed opinion that differs from your own, then why the hell should I waste my time talking to you? It wasn't my inability to win you over (no one changes their opinions in these chatrooms, but that has never stopped me from posting and debating), and it certainly had nothing to do with your race.

I wasn't talking about you mac you were always respectful and I thank you stay safe
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Jarhead93 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 am

** Of the diseases that infect mankind, racism is the stupidest.
Babies do not see color, you must be taught to hate.
I spent 15 years on active duty, I can tell you from personal experience that the military has taught everyone that racism and bigotry will not be tolerated. I for one cannot stand for anyone to "pull the race card" How ridiculously childish can you be? You don't have some other informed opinion?

I am over 50 years old, I have experienced racism pointed directly at me. I am African American by heritage and skin color.
I have gone to school
I have 2 Master's degrees
I have 2 Associate's degrees
at some point in the future I want to get my doctorate.
I pray for anyone that needs to use race as a reason for excellent or poor performance.
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 am

Interesting chats in here.

Anyhoo.... Springs, this could potentially be a Walking Dead spoiler so read on at your own peril.

Icky, I think Daryl dies in the finale. Haven't heard anything to cement that but saw an interview with the cast in Entertainment Weekly. They all said they were sickened by who dies in the finale. They didn't say anything else. I don't think they kill Glenn like the comics. I bet Negan offs Daryl via the bat for blowing up his gang. There could be a witness lurking in the woods. They are a smart gang. Any thoughts?
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:24 am

kicks wrote:Interesting chats in here.

Anyhoo.... Springs, this could potentially be a Walking Dead spoiler so read on at your own peril.

Icky, I think Daryl dies in the finale. Haven't heard anything to cement that but saw an interview with the cast in Entertainment Weekly. They all said they were sickened by who dies in the finale. They didn't say anything else. I don't think they kill Glenn like the comics. I bet Negan offs Daryl via the bat for blowing up his gang. There could be a witness lurking in the woods. They are a smart gang. Any thoughts?

Don't mind me. I keep up with the spoilers since I can't be consistent about watching it. I like to know what's going on in the show. I too think that Daryl takes Glenn's place and dies at the hands of Negan.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:33 am

CSpringsNSD wrote:

Don't mind me. I keep up with the spoilers since I can't be consistent about watching it. I like to know what's going on in the show. I too think that Daryl takes Glenn's place and dies at the hands of Negan.

Lol. It's a good theory. A lot of people won't be happy if that happens. Didn't mean to single you out, just wanted to put the spoiler disclaimer out there in case you didn't want to read it.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:37 am

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... underpaid/

I don't think I like this. If you are leaving, don't try to make the team pay more money for another player. You didn't win this Superbowl by yourself. It was a team effort. Jackson is gone looking for the $$$. Enjoy being the big man on a losing team next year. Hey John, can you say next man up?
kicks
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:43 am

Same Alert Springs, I'm gonna kick Kicks in the nuts for even suggesting it. Kicks, I came to realize a few seasons ago, no one is safe on this show. I try not to be too informed by the comics and avoid talking to a my daughter-in-law about TWD because she reads them. I would venture to guess, that the words, sickened by, might be more related a Prego Maggy demise, rather than Daryl. But I see your reasoning. Maybe Glen does get bit and Maggy says, F this and offs herself, they do a C-section, too late, and the baby comes out Zombie, something I thought might happen when Judith was born. That would warrant sickening in my book. Every episode will have us guessing, but watching it unfold will be great as always.
Do you watch Talking Dead? I know, silly question. Loved that Carrie Underwood is such a Dead Head. Audience poll said she wouldn't survive, and she was all, F that I'm a Country Girl. Country Girl will survive. She seemed creeped out sitting next to the Wolf guy on the couch, and Greg Nicotero looked like he was glad the dude was gone. Any who, maybe a weekly chat about the Dead, will fill in the blanks here during the off season? Prefaced with a SPOILER ALERT of course.
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 am

Since football is over for a bit...
Attachments
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG (54.96 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:24 am

CSpringsNSD wrote:Since football is over for a bit...

:up: :up: :up:
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:29 am

IckyIPA wrote:

Same Alert Springs, I'm gonna kick Kicks in the nuts for even suggesting it. Kicks, I came to realize a few seasons ago, no one is safe on this show. I try not to be too informed by the comics and avoid talking to a my daughter-in-law about TWD because she reads them. I would venture to guess, that the words, sickened by, might be more related a Prego Maggy demise, rather than Daryl. But I see your reasoning. Maybe Glen does get bit and Maggy says, F this and offs herself, they do a C-section, too late, and the baby comes out Zombie, something I thought might happen when Judith was born. That would warrant sickening in my book. Every episode will have us guessing, but watching it unfold will be great as always.
Do you watch Talking Dead? I know, silly question. Loved that Carrie Underwood is such a Dead Head. Audience poll said she wouldn't survive, and she was all, F that I'm a Country Girl. Country Girl will survive. She seemed creeped out sitting next to the Wolf guy on the couch, and Greg Nicotero looked like he was glad the dude was gone. Any who, maybe a weekly chat about the Dead, will fill in the blanks here during the off season? Prefaced with a SPOILER ALERT of course.

I don't read the comic version. But you can't read any articles without knowing what happens. I would rather not know but since I do, I'm still thinking Daryl gets brained. I hope it's not him. Or Carol. My two faves.

Yes, The Talking Dead is a must. Underwood was hot. I would take a bite even if I wasn't a zombie. I'm kidding honey (if you are reading).

Have to watch what I say.

I'm totally down for Walking Dead discussion. It's bound to be slow now that it's off season.

Springs, do we need the spoiler alert, or are you good? I'm ok with the alert. But you said you didn't mind.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:32 am

It's interesting to watch Talking Dead and realize that almost everyone is British or Olde English. The Wolf was as well. He was pretty creepy.
kicks
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 am

kicks wrote:
Springs, do we need the spoiler alert, or are you good? I'm ok with the alert. But you said you didn't mind.

No need for the spoiler alert Kicks :up: thanks for checking though :D
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 am

If the baby died in the womb, it would turn zombie. Could you imagine if the mom was still alive? That would be an interesting story line. Gruesome. Love it!
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 am

Heh heh!
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.03 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
kicks
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 am

kicks wrote:If the baby died in the womb, it would turn zombie. Could you imagine if the mom was still alive? That would be an interesting story line. Gruesome. Love it!

Since the blood supply is shared, the mother would probably turn zombie from inside out. That's my theory.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 am

!!
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 3827 times
kicks
All Pro

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)