AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:00 am

Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 am

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/6-nfl- ... 2016.html/

6 teams that need to draft a QB.....
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:42 am

kicks wrote:
IckyIPA wrote:WOW!!! BEST WALKING DEAD EVER!!!

That was pretty damn intense. Haven't seen that much action on any show in a long time. They aren't afraid of shaking up developing story lines. Trying not to reveal much for others that haven't watched it yet.

Wow!!!

Let's just say,Like the Broncos, TWD got good results, when they put the band back together 8-)
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:11 am

IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:22 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/15/whitlock-calls-out-shaun-king-not-the-quarterback/

This dude is a dirtbag......

Why ? in your opinion is he a dirtbag? I'm sorry but I don't believe Manning is a saint He's human and the Mannings have more money to cover up and destroy anyone who get's in their way. Let's just wait and see how things play out.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Hoppy wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/15/whitlock-calls-out-shaun-king-not-the-quarterback/

This dude is a dirtbag......

Why ? in your opinion is he a dirtbag? I'm sorry but I don't believe Manning is a saint He's human and the Mannings have more money to cover up and destroy anyone who get's in their way. Let's just wait and see how things play out.

Not because of the Manning article....he's a white dude pretending to be black among many, many, other things. I could care less what Manning did in college.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:39 pm

And Hop? We all know you can't stand Manning. I dislike King for many other reasons. And I've never been much of a Whitlock fan but his dislike of King is warranted.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:And Hop? We all know you can't stand Manning. I dislike King for many other reasons. And I've never been much of a Whitlock fan but his dislike of King is warranted.

No I'm not a Manning Fan I'm a Bronco Fan Never liked Manning when he played with the Colts I hated him Just because he became a Bronco doesn't make me like him. But That doesn't say he didn't do what he was said to have done I will wait to see the outcome on all. But you dislike a man because he is said he want to be Black or calls himself black. That's on him he shouldn't bother you know who you are and even if you wanted to be something else that's your business. It doesn't make you a liar about everything and It doesn't make you a dirtbag IMO but It is what it is I guess.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I dislike him because he is nothing more than a dirt bag that sensationalized things, tries stirring up controversy, and has never done an honest thing in his life. Like I said Hop, I could care less about dirt dug up on Manning. This was his last year in Denver.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Read up on Shaun King Hop. He is a dirtbag.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby kicks » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:23 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:Read up on Shaun King Hop. He is a dirtbag.

You forgot (not the quarterback). Lol
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm

If Manning drug his balls all over every woman in Tennessee while doing HGH laced with PCP in college, you know what I would say?

Thanks for SB win #3 for the Broncos!!!!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby Jarhead93 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:14 pm

** I especially like the ME=MVP line
there are 8 more quarterbacks that will experience "MILLER TIME" next year
Why 8? because we play afc west twice, Remember Phillip Rivers? "Game Manager"
after Von hits him again next season it will be Phillip Rivers "Manager at Steak & Shake" :lol:
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:36 pm

kicks wrote:If Manning drug his balls all over every woman in Tennessee while doing HGH laced with PCP in college, you know what I would say?

Thanks for SB win #3 for the Broncos!!!!

lol :up:
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:41 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:Read up on Shaun King Hop. He is a dirtbag.

I always do my homework or you guys would drag me though the mud. King was spot on about Manning what would you say if that was your daughter he did that sick stuff to. sorry he's no better than Bill Cosby IMO just not as many women complaining .....Yet...... Lets hope no one else comes out
http://b.bm324.com/t/l?ssid=10573&subsc ... AXyVX_8M58
I will say this kills any chance of him returning to Denver I hope I will be the first to Boo if he does and I'm sure I won't be alone
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Manning isn't coming back in Denver, Hop. That was decided long before this article came out. And you are acting as judge, jury, and executioner.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Cam Newton wasn't a saint in college......
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:52 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:Manning isn't coming back in Denver, Hop. That was decided long before this article came out. And you are acting as judge, jury, and executioner.

You are right I am acting as charged but so are you with King. See I contend that team Manning have set out to discredit S. King not the QB so his story will not taint the legion that has become Peyton Manning. The story is about the College backing their players not the women who crimes have been committed against. The real story is the running back who is being accused of a sex assault on a young lady recently. Manning just happened to get caught up in it. I'm a believer of what's done in the dark. Oh that was out of left field what does Cam Newton have to do with any of this. Poor move Sir.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:01 pm

Hoppy wrote:
OnlyInUtah wrote:Manning isn't coming back in Denver, Hop. That was decided long before this article came out. And you are acting as judge, jury, and executioner.

You are right I am acting as charged but so are you with King. See I contend that team Manning have set out to discredit S. King not the QB so his story will not taint the legion that has become Peyton Manning. The story is about the College backing their players not the women who crimes have been committed against. The real story is the running back who is being accused of a sex assault on a young lady recently. Manning just happened to get caught up in it. I'm a believer of what's done in the dark. Oh that was out of left field what does Cam Newton have to do with any of this. Poor move Sir.

That story was by a black reporter named Jason Whitlock, Hop. Not team Manning. Whitlock won't cover up for Manning...quite the opposite. He just despises King.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Hoppy wrote:

You have double standards on players Hop....and you know it. And the allegations against Manning were settled out of court in the 90's. It was public record for all of these years and some dude all of a sudden makes a big deal about it? Whitlock was just calling the dude out.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Hoppy wrote:

And it wasn't a poor move. You have it out against Manning yet most of these NFL stars have baggage like no other and you defended Newton like no other after he acted like a 10 year old when he lost. Poor move sir.

Regardless.....I'm going to try enjoy our SB win.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:30 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:
Hoppy wrote:

And it wasn't a poor move. You have it out against Manning yet most of these NFL stars have baggage like no other and you defended Newton like no other after he acted like a 10 year old when he lost. Poor move sir.

Regardless.....I'm going to try enjoy our SB win.

You are right Cam should be hung from the nearest tree. That is the tactic that the Mannings are using diverting the guilt on to someone else. Stay on subject Manning has committed a crime and it was covered up Cam Was a crybaby like Brady and Rivers Lock him up. Nice try and I am Done with it Get the last word I will give you a :up: and call it a day until the world knows what happened that day.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:40 pm

That's all it is Hop. Allegations......and after this long? No one can prove anything...just their were allegations. Correct? Or am I missing something here?

And what's up with you and this Manning hatred anyway? The last NFL top pick had sexual assault allegations...which remained allegations. He stole crab legs which was proven but My point is that it has absolutely nothing to do with the SB win, has nothing to do with next Denver year as he won't play for the Broncos, and is going to be a smear campaign RIGHT after the SB win when it could have been an issue for 20 years.

And your "hang from a tree" comment I find offensive on many levels.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:49 pm

OnlyInUtah wrote:That's all it is Hop. Allegations......and after this long? No one can prove anything...just their were allegations. Correct? Or am I missing something here?

And what's up with you and this Manning hatred anyway? The last NFL top pick had sexual assault allegations...which remained allegations. He stole crab legs which was proven but My point is that it has absolutely nothing to do with the SB win, has nothing to do with next Denver year as he won't play for the Broncos, and is going to be a smear campaign RIGHT after the SB win when it could have been an issue for 20 years.

And your "hang from a tree" comment I find offensive on many levels.

:up:
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Hitting the team up already starting with our scouts
https://t.co/994keV6Eec
Hoppy
MVP

Postby YiRox » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Hoppy wrote:

What does Cam have to do with all of this you ask? King was defending him and making a point that his actions were no different from that of Manning's after the SB loss to the Saints, HE made it a race issue with his first Post article PRIOR to the tweet that started all of this. He acknowledged he was pointing out the differences in treatment of MVP QB's solely based on the color of their skin. The mysterious "new" evidence was from the trainers attorney. King presents it as facts when in fact it is one sided from her perspective. It was sent to him after the first article.

King brought both Cam and race into the equation

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2524445
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2530395

And why King is a dirtbag, regardless of his ethnicity.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/1 ... haun-king/

And if Manning actually committed a crime, wouldn't he have been charged or brought in for questioning by a LEO?

And don't worry about you're diva reaction, I will leave again so you don't need to over-react.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
RED 98
YiRox
Starter

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Hiya Yi ! Our boys sure did us proud huh? You think we got a shot at keeping Malik? I sure hope so. :D
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:43 am

IckyIPA wrote: Hiya Yi ! Our boys sure did us proud huh? You think we got a shot at keeping Malik? I sure hope so. :D

I think Malik is chasing the money since he has a ring now. I doubt we will see him back next year. When someone is openly saying that he wants to see what the market will offer it means he is planning to go to the highest bidder. Denver wont be the highest bidder, we can't afford it with the other talent we have to pay. Cutting Manning really only helps us pay Von, maybe Oz.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)