AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:45 pm

D. Wolfe was injured in practice and didn't return today. He did do some individual work on pass rush but didn't work with the defense. could be coach is being cautious and having him rest the rest of the day and the team has the day off tomorrow.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:04 pm

update on Wolfe is a shoulder stinger. He is expected back Wed. at practice. That's good knews :up:
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Who was the better QB today Lynch had 2 red zone TD's but had 2 INT's --- Siemian had 0-0 which would you prefer ?
Peko will take up blockers and help that defense this season linebackers making tackles without being hit at all.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby R8der113 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:36 am

Hoppy wrote:D. Wolfe was injured in practice and didn't return today. He did do some individual work on pass rush but didn't work with the defense. could be coach is being cautious and having him rest the rest of the day and the team has the day off tomorrow.

Sounds like the broncos are getting soft.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:37 am

Hoppy wrote:Who was the better QB today Lynch had 2 red zone TD's but had 2 INT's --- Siemian had 0-0 which would you prefer ?
Peko will take up blockers and help that defense this season linebackers making tackles without being hit at all.

They should trade for Connor Shaw :lol: :lol: :lol:
R8der113
Veteran

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:37 am

Hoppy wrote:Who was the better QB today Lynch had 2 red zone TD's but had 2 INT's --- Siemian had 0-0 which would you prefer ?

Gotta be able to score. And that's saying something against our Defense. This offense has one of the best opportunities in the league to practice against such a good defense.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:37 am

R8der113 wrote:

They should trade for Connor Shaw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puke :down:
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 am

Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/one ... li=BBnb7Kz

More bold predictions.....from the "pundits"
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 am

recap from another prospective day 5

https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/7/3 ... n#comments
Hoppy
MVP

Postby IckyIPA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Good reads on the new kids in town. All reports are favorable, except maybe Carlos. The only real knock on him seems to be that he is not as good as Isaiah. Sounds like Bolles might turn out to be a home run. Remember a couple of years ago we were all picking our favorite UDFA running backs (Kapri and Juwan) that we wanted to make the team? Well, I got a guy this year that I'm rooting for. Granted he was drafted, but he has an uphill climb into our crowded backfield. DeAngelo Henderson is making some noise, and with Booker sidelined, he is getting the opportunity to shine. With CJ and Charles working on fragile twigs, I'm all for this bowling ball making the team. I also like what the elder Peko has to say about Walker and Jarret.

http://den.247sports.com/Gallery/Denver ... des/619771

I'm changing my avi to support DeAngelo Henderson
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

Join the pick'em league at Yahoo with the info below. Everyone welcome. If you use this information please report back if it works or not lol. I never see the same things everyone else does since I set it up instead of joining.

Group Name: Swiss Broncos
Group ID: 3430
Password: denverswiss
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 am

CSpringsNSD wrote:Join the pick'em league at Yahoo with the info below. Everyone welcome. If you use this information please report back if it works or not lol. I never see the same things everyone else does since I set it up instead of joining.

It worked just fine for me buddy. Didn't have to do anything but click on the link you provided the first time
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:04 am

IckyIPA wrote:
CSpringsNSD wrote:Join the pick'em league at Yahoo with the info below. Everyone welcome. If you use this information please report back if it works or not lol. I never see the same things everyone else does since I set it up instead of joining.

It worked just fine for me buddy. Didn't have to do anything but click on the link you provided the first time

I have also have joined to take the title this season I think
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:13 am

I had a lady on facebook get upset with me b/c I said I hope Elliott gets 2 weeks instead of 1. She asked why and I told her I'm a Bronco fan. That should have been enough right? She took it to another level. I just let it go but why argue with a fan who understands that if Elliott isn't on the field It betters my chances of winning. She just didn't get it. Even her own Dallas fans tried to explain that to her. I almost called her Mrs. EX. But I'm sure she was someone's ex :lol:
Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 am

Hoppy wrote:I had a lady on facebook get upset with me b/c I said I hope Elliott gets 2 weeks instead of 1. She asked why and I told her I'm a Bronco fan. That should have been enough right? She took it to another level. I just let it go but why argue with a fan who understands that if Elliott isn't on the field It betters my chances of winning. She just didn't get it. Even her own Dallas fans tried to explain that to her. I almost called her Mrs. EX. But I'm sure she was someone's ex :lol:

:lol: can't reason with some people haha
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am

IckyIPA wrote:It worked just fine for me buddy. Didn't have to do anything but click on the link you provided the first time

Hoppy wrote:I have also have joined to take the title this season I think

Awesome! :up: Glad it's working. :D
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Hoppy wrote:I had a lady on facebook get upset with me b/c I said I hope Elliott gets 2 weeks instead of 1. She asked why and I told her I'm a Bronco fan. That should have been enough right? She took it to another level. I just let it go but why argue with a fan who understands that if Elliott isn't on the field It betters my chances of winning. She just didn't get it. Even her own Dallas fans tried to explain that to her. I almost called her Mrs. EX. But I'm sure she was someone's ex :lol:

"But I'm sure she's someone's ex" :shock: :o :P :lol: I love your wit Hoppy!
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

just reading so of the tweets from the practice and it sounds like the team was in a 2 minute drill. The down was 2nd and 8 the team lined up with 3 TE on the right side Siemian handed the ball off for a 3 yard gain 3 and 5 with less than 25 seconds left. They better do better than that if this offense is going to be better then last season.
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Hoppy wrote:just reading so of the tweets from the practice and it sounds like the team was in a 2 minute drill. The down was 2nd and 8 the team lined up with 3 TE on the right side Siemian handed the ball off for a 3 yard gain 3 and 5 with less than 25 seconds left. They better do better than that if this offense is going to be better then last season.

I know it's probably to throw the defense off but 2nd and 8 sounds like a passing down to me. Based on last year they probably would have thrown for 4 yards anyways
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

OK I have to admit I was wron...... Well you know about Bolles. The man can play LT. I was one who believed he was a bust a bad pick but he has gone on and is going to be the starter and as it's told he is the best Tackle on the team. I have yet to see him play and relying on the eyes of those who are blind sometimes but all are saying the same even the coaches. This man is the man. Today he mad a block on our #2 pick that was said to be a flip to a pancake. he lifted him off the ground and to his chest when he fell. I hope to see that on someone's show.
https://t.co/lmZZxGuQ4T
Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Hoppy wrote:OK I have to admit I was wron...... Well you know about Bolles. The man can play LT. I was one who believed he was a bust a bad pick but he has gone on and is going to be the starter and as it's told he is the best Tackle on the team. I have yet to see him play and relying on the eyes of those who are blind sometimes but all are saying the same even the coaches. This man is the man. Today he mad a block on our #2 pick that was said to be a flip to a pancake. he lifted him off the ground and to his chest when he fell. I hope to see that on someone's show.
https://t.co/lmZZxGuQ4T

He was an animal at Utah last year. I think he'll be a good LT.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

figures...you can't get along with a lady on facebook :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh and you'll have atleast 10 losses on the pickems...cause you will never pick the Raiders :lol: :lol: :lol:
R8der113
Veteran

Postby R8der113 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Utah..you doing the fantasy this year
R8der113
Veteran

Postby Hoppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Hoppy
MVP

Postby OnlyInUtah » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 am

R8der113 wrote:Utah..you doing the fantasy this year

If I have enough people want to I will.
Never pet a burning dog
OnlyInUtah
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:12 am

A Tom Brady story that Brandon Marshall recalls. Happy birthday Tommy boy
https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/8/3 ... t#comments
Hoppy
MVP

Postby Hoppy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 am

some live radio on the orange and blue from the training camp. Not live now but you may like listening anyways.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia ... ools-share
Hoppy
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)