AFC East New England Patriots

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:15 pm

rdrJoe wrote:
loutex wrote:
rdrJoe wrote:
loutex wrote:HELLO 427...I WAS LOOKING ON THE RAIDER SITE AN READ A POST THAT YOU HAD PUT ON ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEM SHE IS HAVING MY FRIEND BUT I WILL INCLUDE HER IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR A QUICK SOLLUTION TO THE PROBLEM...GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MY FRIEND.......LOL


Loutex, good seeing you. I got to ask if we have run into each other in another forum? maybe a different AV name?
About OF, this goes way way back at least 8-9 years with our families. Great to keep our brothers and sisters in prayer. I keep a long list of them and bring them before the Lord daily.

May God richly bless you and the family.

Peace !

I believe we meet on the saints page if I remember correctly...you had posted about a raiders father with a daughter that was very ill asking for football posters to please pray for them..was on faux under same avi for about two years...never on any other site except cbs shortly ago. always have kept good people in my prayers in their time of need cause I believe the lord will heal them or see them thru the event...amen..
may god bless you and your family.
AMEN!


Thank you friend for the prayers. We did have two fathers of gravely ill daughters. One I haven't seen in some time now. A couple weeks before the Farcebook move. The other is still fighting the good fight. Katie is his daughters name, she is very a courageous child.

Has SS been in here?

I believe it was Katie and her father that you had posted about then I still have them both of them in my prayers...
of55 has been here a couple of days ago and have not seen him since on this page..
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby souheilshalash » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:39 am

HI PATS FANS HAVE A GREAT MONDAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTER!!!!!!!!
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS SCREAMIN IV SEEN A FRIEND OF YOURS POSTING ON FACE BOOK CALLED BENHOSED AND I LEFT HIM A FRIENDS REQUST IF YOU SEE HIM
TELL HIM TIGER SAID HI TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
souheilshalash
Rookie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby kicks » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 am

souheilshalash wrote:HI PATS FANS HAVE A GREAT MONDAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTER!!!!!!!!
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS SCREAMIN IV SEEN A FRIEND OF YOURS POSTING ON FACE BOOK CALLED BENHOSED AND I LEFT HIM A FRIENDS REQUST IF YOU SEE HIM
TELL HIM TIGER SAID HI TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


OF, make sure you tell hosed that! Mel, you made my day brother. I won't spoil the surprise.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 am

brady sox.jpg
brady sox.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 6083 times



HAHAHAHAHAH what a girly pitch !!!! brady better report to camp early !!!!!
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Glenda » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Hey Dilli !!!
User avatar
Glenda
Rookie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Location: Oz, North of Boston

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:22 am

hello Glenda, good to see you here
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am

man, I hate this time of year (sports wise) need me some football !!!!
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby RushAndTucker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:41 am

Dilligaf wrote:
brady sox.jpg



HAHAHAHAHAH what a girly pitch !!!! brady better report to camp early !!!!!

He was holding the baseball like he holds a football... too many seams.. he was confused :oops:
Geaux Saints... I love me some Cajun food..
User avatar
RushAndTucker
Rookie
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 am
Location: A Texican living in Lydia, Louisiana

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

RushAndTucker wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
brady sox.jpg



HAHAHAHAHAH what a girly pitch !!!! brady better report to camp early !!!!!

He was holding the baseball like he holds a football... too many seams.. he was confused :oops:

:up: :up: :up:
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby dredwak » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Patriot sched.png
Patriot sched.png (50.25 KiB) Viewed 6052 times
Image
User avatar
dredwak
All Pro
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: attic...im moving up...

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:29 pm

What up pats fans !!!!!!! great opening night game, would have hated to see a lesser team come in for that night
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby kicks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Dilligaf wrote:What up pats fans !!!!!!! great opening night game, would have hated to see a lesser team come in for that night



Its the thrilla in Manilla Dilla. What's up?
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 am

kicks wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:What up pats fans !!!!!!! great opening night game, would have hated to see a lesser team come in for that night



Its the thrilla in Manilla Dilla. What's up?


SOS kicks, Different day !!!! busy busy busy, trying to get this inventory done for the insurance company, those suckahs are screwed, over 5mil. in damages in our warehouse
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby kicks » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:50 am

Dilligaf wrote:
kicks wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:What up pats fans !!!!!!! great opening night game, would have hated to see a lesser team come in for that night



Its the thrilla in Manilla Dilla. What's up?


SOS kicks, Different day !!!! busy busy busy, trying to get this inventory done for the insurance company, those suckahs are screwed, over 5mil. in damages in our warehouse


Was that from snow?
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:49 am

kicks wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
kicks wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:What up pats fans !!!!!!! great opening night game, would have hated to see a lesser team come in for that night



Its the thrilla in Manilla Dilla. What's up?


SOS kicks, Different day !!!! busy busy busy, trying to get this inventory done for the insurance company, those suckahs are screwed, over 5mil. in damages in our warehouse


Was that from snow?


Nope, We had a Fire Dept stand pipe blow on the sixth floor, anyone under it got nailed
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby kicks » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:57 am

Damn. Glad you are ok!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm

HELLO DILLI....EHOW YOU BEEN MY FRIEND??? NOTICE WATTCH-OUT VISITED YOU ON OTHER PAGE ...TRYING TO GET HIM OVER TO THIS SITE TO TRY IT OUT....SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME MY FRIEND!!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Sun May 03, 2015 2:43 pm

DILLI, 427, WHERE YOU ALL AT?? KINDA MISS MY PATS FRIENDS!!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Tue May 12, 2015 7:19 am

loutex wrote:DILLI, 427, WHERE YOU ALL AT?? KINDA MISS MY PATS FRIENDS!!



hey lou, been in and out, been out of town on business the past few weeks
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 am

Dilligaf wrote:
loutex wrote:DILLI, 427, WHERE YOU ALL AT?? KINDA MISS MY PATS FRIENDS!!



hey lou, been in and out, been out of town on business the past few weeks

hello Dilli good to see ya and hope the business was good for you!!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby R8der113 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:00 pm

loutex wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
loutex wrote:DILLI, 427, WHERE YOU ALL AT?? KINDA MISS MY PATS FRIENDS!!



hey lou, been in and out, been out of town on business the past few weeks

hello Dilli good to see ya and hope the business was good for you!!

He was staring that website for the Pats..to get that million back

Your a class act Lou for worrying about a Raiderfans child...God Bless :) :) :)
carbs and broncos still suck
User avatar
R8der113
Veteran
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:33 pm
Location: We are Global...make that Universal

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 am

Where is everyone ??? what up folks
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby kicks » Wed May 20, 2015 7:53 am

Hey Dill. Pats page is quiet here. You can catch folks on Swiss forum. Chiefs page and Broncos page flow daily.

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful spring buddy.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
User avatar
kicks
All Pro
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Location: Duh... right here of course.

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby rdrJoe » Fri May 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Happy Memorial Day to all human beings.

We can never forget the cost of freedom and those who have and continue to pay the price for all Americans.

God bless.

Peace !
User avatar
rdrJoe
Veteran
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:51 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby Dilligaf » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello folks, still plugging away !!!!
User avatar
Dilligaf
Rookie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby loutex » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:44 am

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
GO TEXANS
User avatar
loutex
Starter
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:56 pm

happy-labor-day-2015-images.gif
happy-labor-day-2015-images.gif (148.87 KiB) Viewed 5524 times
User avatar
rdrJoe
Veteran
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:51 pm

Re: AFC East New England Patriots

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey guys. trying to get more people for our pickem league over on yahoo. You guys are all invited to join if you want. tell others too. We are using confidence points so don't forget to assign a value to every pick.

Group ID: 9854
Name: Swiss Broncos
PW: manning
User avatar
CSpringsNSD
All Pro
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm
Location: San Diego

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron