AFC East Miami Dolphins

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC East Miami Dolphins

Postby cklaurence » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Well, it's official (according to Ross and Philbin--Chief Boneheads)--the Fins will definitely make it to the play-offs and most probably will win the SuperBowl. This is truly exciting, and based on their past preseason prediction records, it MUST be truef!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Congratulations on your trip to the Superbowl. :up:
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 am

kicks wrote:Congratulations on your trip to the Superbowl. :up:

Thanks so much kicksie! We are looking toward another perfect season (they haven't announced that yet, but I'm sure the Bonehead Collective will be coming up with that news after our first win...
Good luck on your Broncos, dearest kicksie--and you have my heartfelt sympathy, seeing the light now and recognizing the grand season to come. We're all excited about the Head Bonehead, now moving into the car racing arena. We only hope that will take up all his time and keep him as far as possible from football! :lol:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:46 am

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:Congratulations on your trip to the Superbowl. :up:

Thanks so much kicksie! We are looking toward another perfect season (they haven't announced that yet, but I'm sure the Bonehead Collective will be coming up with that news after our first win...
Good luck on your Broncos, dearest kicksie--and you have my heartfelt sympathy, seeing the light now and recognizing the grand season to come. We're all excited about the Head Bonehead, now moving into the car racing arena. We only hope that will take up all his time and keep him as far as possible from football! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:25 pm

If Philbin and Ross don't stop bragging (again) this year about what a grand team they are putting on the field, they are going to look like jackasses (again) as they have for the past four years. How long do you think it takes for (so-called) grown-ups to figure out they need some modesty--surely before they have put a brilliant team playing out there, but even afterwards (should that actually happen). Do they not ever get tired of looking like morons--or are they that stupid they they don't even recognize how dumb they look after the season?
I want the Dolphins to see another SB as much or more than most Dolphin fans, but I learned a long time ago to shut up and put up not to talk it up before you know how your team is going to fare with/against other teams... :shock:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 am

From the top of the administration to the lowest player on the team--Fins need to be putting their play where their mouths are and stop the bullshit chatter 24x7.
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:03 am

cklaurence wrote:From the top of the administration to the lowest player on the team--Fins need to be putting their play where their mouths are and stop the bullshit chatter 24x7.
:up: 8-) :up:

Spoken as a fan that has had more than enough of it. I don't blame you a bit. We had 2 years of upswing but Al's passing flushed all that away and went back to circling the bowl. With his kid finally taking action last year demanding Derek Carr then going up to Denver to shake Del Rios hand and get him in the house to run a real football team, it showed me the commitment to excellence is finally at least back at work. The accounting period is over.

All the best Fins fanatic. We got our oars in the water, so lets see how it goes. I had Parker set for us after we took Williams, but all that didn't work out. I hope he plays lousy this year and the Wets trade him to us after the season for a 12rdr and a bag of fries. lol
Fins memorabilia story when I see you, this week hopefully. God willing.

Peace !
rdrJoe
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Ross is such an unmitigated asshole that he wants to give up a home game every year and play in London, where our record is as bad as it is at home, but we lose the (very little) impetus of home team advantage. All that bonehead cares about is lining his pockets. His football knowledge is so tiny, it could fit on a baby flea. I don't know if you are on facebook, but if you ever check out my page you'll see his latest unmitigated grab at money. He has closed the disabled parking to everyone but luxury seat owners. Never mind the federal mandates, the man believes he is a god. I can't wait to see him fall off his cloud!!!!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:19 am

cklaurence wrote:Ross is such an unmitigated asshole that he wants to give up a home game every year and play in London, where our record is as bad as it is at home, but we lose the (very little) impetus of home team advantage. All that bonehead cares about is lining his pockets. His football knowledge is so tiny, it could fit on a baby flea. I don't know if you are on facebook, but if you ever check out my page you'll see his latest unmitigated grab at money. He has closed the disabled parking to everyone but luxury seat owners. Never mind the federal mandates, the man believes he is a god. I can't wait to see him fall off his cloud!!!!

Hey congrats on the Phins moving to London. Ross just made the announcement a few minutes ago. 8-)
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 am

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:Ross is such an unmitigated asshole that he wants to give up a home game every year and play in London, where our record is as bad as it is at home, but we lose the (very little) impetus of home team advantage. All that bonehead cares about is lining his pockets. His football knowledge is so tiny, it could fit on a baby flea. I don't know if you are on facebook, but if you ever check out my page you'll see his latest unmitigated grab at money. He has closed the disabled parking to everyone but luxury seat owners. Never mind the federal mandates, the man believes he is a god. I can't wait to see him fall off his cloud!!!!

Hey congrats on the Phins moving to London. Ross just made the announcement a few minutes ago. 8-)

Don't fuck with me here, kicks. The asshole has already offered the team up for the next 15 years to give away a home game each year to the London games. Your joke is far too close to the truth... :twisted:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 am

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:

Don't fuck with me here, kicks. The asshole has already offered the team up for the next 15 years to give away a home game each year to the London games. Your joke is far too close to the truth... :twisted:

Well CK, I suppose he can't live forever. There is that hope. I'm telling you that your team is going to do pretty good this year.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 pm

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:

Well CK, I suppose he can't live forever. There is that hope. I'm telling you that your team is going to do pretty good this year.

He can't live forever--but neither can I!!!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 pm

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:

He can't live forever--but neither can I!!!

What??? I plan to live forever!
kicks
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Kicks...you stirring the pot over here?.....LOL......I hated it when the Raiders played in London...oh wait..we played the Dolphins :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby kicks » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am

R8der113 wrote:Kicks...you stirring the pot over here?.....LOL......I hated it when the Raiders played in London...oh wait..we played the Dolphins :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Moi? Stir the pot? Perish the thought. :lol:
kicks
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

I'm ready for this season to get started!
I'm excited to see if the dolphins can play up to their potential.
I am hopeful that the o-line can cut the sack rate in half this season and at least give Ryan a chance.
I'm looking forward to our D having the most sacks in the NFL this year.
We should make the playoffs, I'm thinking 10 and 6 this season.

Tomorrow I am a Big Ben Fan!!

Go Dolphins!!
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:11 pm

TryThinking wrote:I'm ready for this season to get started!
I'm excited to see if the dolphins can play up to their potential.
I am hopeful that the o-line can cut the sack rate in half this season and at least give Ryan a chance.
I'm looking forward to our D having the most sacks in the NFL this year.
We should make the playoffs, I'm thinking 10 and 6 this season.

Tomorrow I am a Big Ben Fan!!

Go Dolphins!!

I too am excited, but in my heart I know this continues to be bullshit. They said the same thing last year, the year before that and the year before that. Meanwhile, that greedy SOB sent an email today telling us we had to sign up for playoff tickets now (by September 13th)or we would not be eligible to get them. Can you believe that????? Before the season even starts he's saying buy or forget it. You have no idea how angry he makes me. No crip parking for me, buy playoff tickets before the season begins, I just found out our "new better seats" are obstructed view. When Joe Robbie built that stadium, he built it with NO obstructed views. We're in the second row and the huge bars he put up "to safety code" are a huge problem.
I am so anxious to see how the team performs. I don't bet against my team EVER, but my gutt tells me he's as full of it now as he has been since he came in as owner and destroyed EVERYTHING. We shall see soon enough...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Hey CK. You posted on the Chiefs page a message to me. Remember that I am a Bronco fan. lol
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:54 am

kicks wrote:Hey CK. You posted on the Chiefs page a message to me. Remember that I am a Bronco fan. lol

I know, I know--just a momentary brain fart. Busy helping "Chrissy" get all her promotion stuff together (she's so new, she didn't realize you need to have your publicist and webmistress getting stuff ahead of the book's release). Her coauthor Muffy has been wonderful--she only writes erotica and is always on top of her end of things. BTW kicksie, before they take you off fb, could you LIKE and FOLLOW Chrissy Laurence's page, as well as CHEERLEADERS IN HEAT's page? Oh, and forgive my note placement re your facebook problem. I was just so pissed at their totally unjustified and asinine decision, that I grabbed the first place I saw your name and posted my condolences. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 am

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:Hey CK. You posted on the Chiefs page a message to me. Remember that I am a Bronco fan. lol

I know, I know--just a momentary brain fart. Busy helping "Chrissy" get all her promotion stuff together (she's so new, she didn't realize you need to have your publicist and webmistress getting stuff ahead of the book's release). Her coauthor Muffy has been wonderful--she only writes erotica and is always on top of her end of things. BTW kicksie, before they take you off fb, could you LIKE and FOLLOW Chrissy Laurence's page, as well as CHEERLEADERS IN HEAT's page? Oh, and forgive my note placement re your facebook problem. I was just so pissed at their totally unjustified and asinine decision, that I grabbed the first place I saw your name and posted my condolences. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I did like your smutty page on Facebook. Ha Ha Ha. I even made a few comments. But they will be gone soon. Friggin bastards. Seriously! I can't believe they are killing kicks. I can't believe I am now talking in 3rd person. lol

Thank you for the well wishes. I am likely to have a mock funeral on Facebook before Tuesday. Maybe Monday. Not sure. Why should my name and personal info be an issue? I worked Corrections. I do not want people to know my personal info unless I give it to them. But its their site. I'll tell them to kiss my arse before I go. Ha ha.

Love ya CK!
kicks
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:53 pm

cklaurence wrote:
I too am excited, but in my heart I know this continues to be bullshit. They said the same thing last year, the year before that and the year before that. Meanwhile, that greedy SOB sent an email today telling us we had to sign up for playoff tickets now (by September 13th)or we would not be eligible to get them. Can you believe that????? Before the season even starts he's saying buy or forget it. You have no idea how angry he makes me. No crip parking for me, buy playoff tickets before the season begins, I just found out our "new better seats" are obstructed view. When Joe Robbie built that stadium, he built it with NO obstructed views. We're in the second row and the huge bars he put up "to safety code" are a huge problem.
I am so anxious to see how the team performs. I don't bet against my team EVER, but my gutt tells me he's as full of it now as he has been since he came in as owner and destroyed EVERYTHING. We shall see soon enough...

1) Are they making you actually pay for the tickets in advance :?:
(If so that's a friggin major BS scam as they will use your money to earn interest on for 17 weeks :!: Yours and all the others that are having to pay in advance)
2) Tell him that you expect to be upgraded to seats that do not have an obstructed view, and as a 40+ year season ticket holder, you would expect nothing less.
3) I would start a YELP campaign with all the other disgruntled ticket holders and see how management likes that :?: Fuckwads!!

Go Dolphins!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:43 am

No, at least they aren't making us pay now--it's certainly not above him to do so though. It just doesn't stop with his greed and piggy ways.
Do you remember Jan, my buddy down a couple of rows from us? She is an inaugural season ticket holder (I became a ticket holder 2 years later). We were among the first to choose our seats--from a seating chart, not having been in the new stadium. You'd think when we were choosing they'd have mentioned to us we ought to move back from the first two rows because of the obstruction, no? Jan has been stamping her feet and shouting since the preseason game she attended, while I have been bitching about their total lack of concern for disabled ticket-holders. Unless you've just purchased luxury seating (or are old luxury seat holders) we simply aren't entitled to disabled parking. Have you ever?????

Meanwhile, I continue to vomit over Tom Brady's continuous smirk last night. I don't know whether I dislike him or Ross more--it's close! :twisted:
TryThinking wrote:
cklaurence wrote:

1) Are they making you actually pay for the tickets in advance :?:
(If so that's a friggin major BS scam as they will use your money to earn interest on for 17 weeks :!: Yours and all the others that are having to pay in advance)
2) Tell him that you expect to be upgraded to seats that do not have an obstructed view, and as a 40+ year season ticket holder, you would expect nothing less.
3) I would start a YELP campaign with all the other disgruntled ticket holders and see how management likes that :?: Fuckwads!!

Go Dolphins!!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 am

Good luck guys. I've been saying, expect good things this season.
kicks
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:55 am

1 down, 15 to go!

The game was a little closer than I thought it would be and I was hoping for more sacks out of the Wake - Suh attack.
The O-line gave up 3 sacks, and that's too many once again.
We can't keep on having Tannenhill on his back again this year.

AFC East goes 4 - 0

Go Dolphins!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby kicks » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:43 am

"Suh" feels good to get that win, huh? :lol:
kicks
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:58 am

kicks wrote:"Suh" feels good to get that win, huh? :lol:

A win is ALWAYS good!!

Go Dolphins!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 am

TryThinking wrote:

A win is ALWAYS good!!

Go Dolphins!!

You know it man. Nothing from CK? I guess her heart couldn't handle a win?
kicks
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

kicks wrote:
TryThinking wrote:

A win is ALWAYS good!!

Go Dolphins!!

You know it man. Nothing from CK? I guess her heart couldn't handle a win?

I think she's been busy trying to get her new book done/released?
I know she's not going to be happy after this weeks lack luster performance once she comes back up for air!?

Where in the hell is our D?
Seriously, with what we shelved out for Suh, and the talent that should be gelling already.... c'mon man!!
They better get it together NOW, or CK will be going off on Ross and his minions, and one would not want to be on the other end of that.. just sayin'

Go Dolphins!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:38 pm

[b][size=150][color=#008080]Sorry for my absence everyone...Been swamped getting out my "cousin" Chrissy's new book. It's literotica and totally sweeps the floor with Fifty Shades of Grey! Check it out on Amazon--CHEERLEADERS IN HEAT by Muffy Wilson and Chrissy Laurence. It's great fun, full of sex, drugs and football--no holds barred! It's also got one of those twist endings that any of you who have read my work know I love to sneak in there....

As for football--no sense in beating a dead horse. I've been saying it for years. You do the same thing year after year expecting a different ending (i.e.keeping that empty headed loser as head coach) is the purest definition of crazy!
If I were running the show, I'd fire his ass NOW, then hire the craziest of the crazies out there to come in and beat some sense into that team and watch the situation change really quickly. We passed on the Jet coach, we passed on Chan Gailey, put a wad of cash into making the stadium fancy shmancy for the wealthy and what've we got? Another year of mediocrity and being the laughing stock of our division. I have not use for this kind of crap and I don't have enough time left in my life to wait for change,,, :twisted:
[/color][/size][/b]
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 am

cklaurence wrote:

As for football--no sense in beating a dead horse. I've been saying it for years. You do the same thing year after year expecting a different ending (i.e.keeping that empty headed loser as head coach) is the purest definition of crazy!
If I were running the show, I'd fire his ass NOW, then hire the craziest of the crazies out there to come in and beat some sense into that team and watch the situation change really quickly. We passed on the Jet coach, we passed on Chan Gailey, put a wad of cash into making the stadium fancy shmancy for the wealthy and what've we got? Another year of mediocrity and being the laughing stock of our division. I have not use for this kind of crap and I don't have enough time left in my life to wait for change,,, :twisted:

C'mon man, don't sugar coat it... how do you really feel?!
:lol:

exit stage left, off to another 10-12 hour day :poof:
TryThinking
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)