AFC East Miami Dolphins

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

AFC East Miami Dolphins

Postby kicks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:21 am

Here is a place to chat about the Miami Dolphins.
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Re: AFC East Miami Dolphins

Postby TryThinking » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Hey Brady, I hope you enjoy the new face you get to see coming for you at least twice a year! (along with Cameron Wake)

They're going to be standing over the top of you looking down and have to wake suh up!

suhDolphins.jpg
suhDolphins.jpg (94.23 KiB) Viewed 27171 times
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm

TryThinking wrote:Hey Brady, I hope you enjoy the new face you get to see coming for you at least twice a year! (along with Cameron Wake)

They're going to be standing over the top of you looking down and have to wake suh up!

suhDolphins.jpg

hello stranger...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm

dredwak wrote:hello stranger...

Hey man, hows life treating you? I have been kind of dog paddling for a bit here lately, but looking forward to the new season.
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:38 pm

TryThinking wrote:
dredwak wrote:hello stranger...

Hey man, hows life treating you? I have been kind of dog paddling for a bit here lately, but looking forward to the new season.

its awesome hearing from you again...seems like forever...thingys are looking up in the afc east...would have liked to see someone else in Buffalo...rex didnt do all that great against the Patriots when he was in New York...but all in all it looks like a better mix of competition...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:48 pm

dredwak wrote:its awesome hearing from you again...seems like forever...thingys are looking up in the afc east...would have liked to see someone else in Buffalo...rex didnt do all that great against the Patriots when he was in New York...but all in all it looks like a better mix of competition...

Yeah, as a whole the AFC East got stronger I think. I can't wait to see Brady's face and his happy feet when he has Suh & Wake coming at him at the same time! :shock: The key factor of getting him out of his composure/rhythm is putting him on his ass a couple of times... he goes into meltdownman mode. :D
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:51 pm

reagan and i have been talking about you in group home...you should probably answer some of the birthday wishes you have on your try think profile on facebook... :D
dredwak
All Pro

Postby dredwak » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:54 pm

TryThinking wrote:
dredwak wrote:its awesome hearing from you again...seems like forever...thingys are looking up in the afc east...would have liked to see someone else in Buffalo...rex didnt do all that great against the Patriots when he was in New York...but all in all it looks like a better mix of competition...

Yeah, as a whole the AFC East got stronger I think. I can't wait to see Brady's face and his happy feet when he has Suh & Wake coming at him at the same time! :shock: The key factor of getting him out of his composure/rhythm is putting him on his ass a couple of times... he goes into meltdownman mode. :D

yep...i love that little pouty face...and the potty mouth...hahahaha...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:27 pm

dredwak wrote:reagan and i have been talking about you in group home...you should probably answer some of the birthday wishes you have on your try think profile on facebook... :D

I have no idea how to get back in there, forgot the password and changed my email that it was set up with. So I couldn't prove the account was mine apparently? Go figure... :lol:
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 pm

I need to hang out here more often to get some of Try's enthusiasm about our Fins. I have to get my mind off the coach and owner and hope that there's a good enough collection of brainpower outside of Ross and Philbin that we have a chance to finally see that smug Brady picking himself up from the ground with a mouth full of turf--twice a season :lol: .

Thanks for the inspiration, Try!!!
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 pm

cklaurence wrote:I need to hang out here more often to get some of Try's enthusiasm about our Fins. I have to get my mind off the coach and owner and hope that there's a good enough collection of brainpower outside of Ross and Philbin that we have a chance to finally see that smug Brady picking himself up from the ground with a mouth full of turf--twice a season :lol: .

Thanks for the inspiration, Try!!!

Well, the owner & coach still suck! There's no denying that fact!
In order for us to make a splash in our division this year, we need to put Brady on his ass multiple times!
Nothing will change if we just let him have his way again.
With Suh & Wake staring him down across the line, he's going to get happy feet and throw off his timing.
If we can't do that, we'll be a 8-8 team yet again..... I believe we can though,
Go Phins!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Aw Try! I sure hope the team looks more alive this season. Philbin says he's going to get "more involved" in coaching this season. That's the only thing that makes me more afraid than him getting 'more involved' in coaching is the thought that he's still there at all! They just keep giving him those extensions for all his mediocre work. Three seasons already. At least with Sparano he cut him loose after two years.
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 pm

cklaurence wrote:Aw Try! I sure hope the team looks more alive this season. Philbin says he's going to get "more involved" in coaching this season. That's the only thing that makes me more afraid than him getting 'more involved' in coaching is the thought that he's still there at all! They just keep giving him those extensions for all his mediocre work. Three seasons already. At least with Sparano he cut him loose after two years.

Well, if he doesn't get us more than an 8-8 season this year he's toast no matter what!
With the money yet again going into the free agency market, and the "New Patio Cover,"
I don't think he can justify another year of mediocrity.
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:58 pm

I thought that was the deal last year, Try! One more lousy, lazy, uneventful season and it was coach-hunting--but nooo-ooo--he just got his contract extended and is in charge all over again with more power and (I cringe when I say it) more contract extensions! And they all believe the new stadium is the answer.... All it really needed was a cover, and I sincerely mean it! :roll:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:48 pm

cklaurence wrote:I thought that was the deal last year, Try! One more lousy, lazy, uneventful season and it was coach-hunting--but nooo-ooo--he just got his contract extended and is in charge all over again with more power and (I cringe when I say it) more contract extensions! And they all believe the new stadium is the answer.... All it really needed was a cover, and I sincerely mean it! :roll:

Mark my words, if we go 8-8 again....
he's
GONE, the fans will flee like they're escaping the Ebola virus!!
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby kicks » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Yeah, Ebola is horrible. Had it last week.

Hoping for great things from you guys this year. Take the AFC East!!!!!!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby Pollster » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:39 pm

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
People call me
"Pollster" and I'm one of the moderators here in the Land of Swiss.
Further on down the road when everyone gets settled in and comfortable, we'll reopen a couple other forums for some fun stuff.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any issues, or you can just click on the triangle on a post to report it for some reason.
A good reason would be trolling/spamming/harassing/basic assholeness, and one of the Moderators will address the issue.
I have to say that there's not been too many trolls over here, or our previous website/forum in the past.

Enjoy, have a good time and oh yeah..... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??
1 vote per person is all we ask!
Pollster

Postby Justice » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:06 pm

I suppose its time for me to say hello since the moderators are introducing themselves. Welcome everyone to Switzerland. Enjoy your stay. Let your friends know about the place if you like it. Have them contact kicks or Utah with a user name so that they can get in the swinging doors.
Justice

Postby cklaurence » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Good to see the moderators and other staff members out here. My particular favorite is the game group...is especially entertaining during the season. Speaking of the season--draft is practically here; temps are rising and I'm seeing more beer and bathing suit commercials, comments between various players vs players, coaches vs. coaches AND players; owners vs everyone...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:16 pm

I won't see this until I've posted it, but if I got it right this time, it's the color my last post was supposed to be--for goodness sake! I AM a Dolphin fan after all. GO DOLPHINS!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

cklaurence wrote:I won't see this until I've posted it, but if I got it right this time, it's the color my last post was supposed to be--for goodness sake! I AM a Dolphin fan after all. GO DOLPHINS!

Is that the correct color, better check with Ross to see if he's changing something else this year? @¿@
GO DOLPHINS
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:49 am

Hey Try! He's already changed the shade/hue/color of the teal 3 times in the past 3 years, so that would probably be the next wonderful move he makes (to stay away from anything really, really football)--aqua and orange are sooooo passe... I'm wondering if he's going to make the orange carpet (for the movie stars) bigger and add flashing lights. Hmmmmmmmmm. :oops: :roll:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby loutex » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

hello phin nation just passing thru the neighborhood checking out things and have to say I am enjoying this site :D so thanks CK
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby TryThinking » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:59 pm

loutex wrote:hello phin nation just passing thru the neighborhood checking out things and have to say I am enjoying this site :D so thanks CK

I imagine by the time the season gets going, it will be moving along in here quite a bit.
Thanks for the drive by loutex..
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby loutex » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 pm

HELLO THINKER...THANKS FOR THE DRIVE BY AND YES INDEED IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME OF THE OLE TEXAN POSTERS ON HERE BUT WHEN FAUX FLIPPED OVER TO F B I LOST CONTACT WITH THEM ....I HOPE THEY FIND THIER WAY OVER HERE.......HAVE A GREAT DAY :!:
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Postby cklaurence » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:34 pm

According to the Bleacher Report, Fins sent Welker away without a contract. I think that is (another) bad move. I remember how pissed off he was when we sent him to the Patriots. He played with such a vengeance against us, game after game after game. He may be a bit long in the tooth, but his Pissed Off factor IMHO would be worth having him for a year or so. That man holds a grudge!!! Anyone else? :twisted:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 pm

cklaurence wrote:According to the Bleacher Report, Fins sent Welker away without a contract. I think that is (another) bad move. I remember how pissed off he was when we sent him to the Patriots. He played with such a vengeance against us, game after game after game. He may be a bit long in the tooth, but his Pissed Off factor IMHO would be worth having him for a year or so. That man holds a grudge!!! Anyone else? :twisted:

As long as he's cleared from the concussions, I agree, he's always played as hard (if not harder) than anyone on the field!
I think playing against the Pats that dumped him would give him a bit of a boost also. (POF)

I'm still trying to figure why in the hell we picked up Josh Freeman?
Not sure if he EVER had it, let alone has it now? :roll:
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby TryThinking » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm

loutex wrote:HELLO THINKER...THANKS FOR THE DRIVE BY AND YES INDEED IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME OF THE OLE TEXAN POSTERS ON HERE BUT WHEN FAUX FLIPPED OVER TO F B I LOST CONTACT WITH THEM ....I HOPE THEY FIND THIER WAY OVER HERE.......HAVE A GREAT DAY :!:

Most of the people over the years have called me "TT", some call me Try.
Real name is Joe....
I sometimes answer to hey you.
:D
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:09 pm

TryThinking wrote:
cklaurence wrote:According to the Bleacher Report, Fins sent Welker away without a contract. I think that is (another) bad move. I remember how pissed off he was when we sent him to the Patriots. He played with such a vengeance against us, game after game after game. He may be a bit long in the tooth, but his Pissed Off factor IMHO would be worth having him for a year or so. That man holds a grudge!!! Anyone else? :twisted:

As long as he's cleared from the concussions, I agree, he's always played as hard (if not harder) than anyone on the field!
I think playing against the Pats that dumped him would give him a bit of a boost also. (POF)

I'm still trying to figure why in the hell we picked up Josh Freeman?
Not sure if he EVER had it, let alone has it now? :roll:

i heard hes kind of a russel wilson type without the talent...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby loutex » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:23 pm

TryThinking wrote:
loutex wrote:HELLO THINKER...THANKS FOR THE DRIVE BY AND YES INDEED IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME OF THE OLE TEXAN POSTERS ON HERE BUT WHEN FAUX FLIPPED OVER TO F B I LOST CONTACT WITH THEM ....I HOPE THEY FIND THIER WAY OVER HERE.......HAVE A GREAT DAY :!:

Most of the people over the years have called me "TT", some call me Try.
Real name is Joe....
I sometimes answer to hey you.
:D[/quote
okay JOE it will be!!
GO TEXANS
loutex
Starter

Next

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)