is it pre-season yet?

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

is it pre-season yet?

Postby PatsAsOne » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Hmmm, this place looks real nice! Congrats on the upcoming book, CK!!!
PatsAsOne
Rookie

Re: is it pre-season yet?

Postby cklaurence » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey Pats! So good to see you here again. Hope all has been well with you and yours. Your Patriots have surely stayed at the top, keeping me frustrated (as well as most other teams in the AFC ;) , but you and the other Patriot fans happy, for sure.

Thanks so much for your good wishes on the upcoming release. It's actually a rewrite of DEMONS, for my new Publisher. They wanted me to update it because it was released back in 2008, so I tightened it up, changed some stuff, added new places and some new people, but the premise is the same and so is the killer. (Shhhhhh....) This way, when the sequel comes out, hopefully at the end of this year or beginning of 2013--all depending on how quickly this old author can put it together--it won't be the sequel to some old stale novel, but to a newer, more recently read version.

I can't believe the season is once again over (although for my Fins it was over in about week two, lol) and we begin the long off-season wait. Switzerland has been in a real slump the last few months. I'm hoping the off-season, the new website and new novel will start things moving again, and seeing you here certainly brightened my day! I hope you will keep returning, and bring some of your friends that you think might enjoy it over here.
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)