A SPECIAL REQUEST TO THE OLD AND YOUNG AT HEART

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

A SPECIAL REQUEST TO THE OLD AND YOUNG AT HEART

Postby cklaurence » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Those who know me well know that I am a big fan of "Bones," but an even bigger fan of the character, Dr. Zack Addy, who was dumped at the end of season three--much to my amazement and sadness. He was a wonderful, whimsical part of the show, and when he was removed, it was as though a portion of the heart of the show was taken away and try as they might, they haven't been able to replace it.
I belong to a facebook page, BRING BACK ZACK ADDY TO "BONES," which has well over 3,000 members, who have actively been trying to well, bring Zack back to no avail. Part of the problem is because statistically the group is relatively small and another part is that I am the group elder--by many, many years. I am trying to get my friends and especially mystery authors involved because it is so near and dear to my heart and because it is a mystery created by a fellow mystery writer. It's out of her hands now and you know what happens when big business gets custody of our novels. They NEED Zack back!!!
I KNOW IT IS HIGHLY IRREGULAR FOR ME TO POST SOMETHING TOTALLY UNRELATED TO FOOTBALL, BUT I AM SO TOUCHED BY THE GROUP OF YOUNG PEOPLE TRYING SO HARD THROUGH FACEBOOK TO BRING THIS WONDERFUL CHARACTER BACK TO THE SHOW (WHERE IMO HE REALLY BELONGS), THAT I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO HELP.
Please stop by BRING ZACK ADDY BACK TO 'BONES,' at facebook and join the page to help my young friends (and of course, me)! This is a shout out to all my Swiss family, any hooverers and/or Faux folks who may be around. Let's show these kids that we may be old, but we haven't forgotten what it's like to love and want something or someone special...
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)