DOLPHINS' OWNER/COACH UN-REFUTED LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NFL

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

DOLPHINS' OWNER/COACH UN-REFUTED LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NFL

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 am

When the headlines read, 'Larry Johnson released AGAIN,' 'Was it appropriate for Jason Taylor to speak to media about lackluster practices?' (JASON TAYLOR being one of the most loyal players ever to pass through the Dolphins' doors). 'Dolphins sign TWO Cowboys' cast-offs." 'Dolphins are Rudderless with no Leadership at Quarterback." --Well (and these are the home town papers) -- not just me, 'the glass is half empty Laurence,' you know something is mortally wrong.

Surely Steven Ross and Tony Sparano must pick the sports page up occasionally. They have let so many of our key players go for absolutely no reason. Instead of using Ted Ginn for running kicks/punts back, they insisted on putting him at wide-out and wasting the years we had him completely. They gave away Wes Welker, Ricky Williams, (I don't even count Ron Brown because he was injury prone), Zack Thomas, Jason Taylor and so many, many more--each time breaking up the makings of an excellent team.

The play calling has been consistently abysmal, which was so bad one season that it alone killed us. I see no end in sight unless and until Mr. Ross finds a movie studio, gives up the Dolphins and goes on to a career in which he can do no harm--as movies are mostly so bad now anyway, even an an ego maniacal star f*cker such as he can't make it worse, lol. Then, if we're lucky enough to get a new owner that actually knows a little something about football, he or she will get a coach that does too, and we can start trying to build our team up again...

Try Thinking? Are you out there? Any thoughts from you????? [color=#FF8040]
iacal
[/color]
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Re: DOLPHINS' OWNER/COACH UN-REFUTED LAUGHING STOCK OF THE N

Postby cklaurence » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Forty-Three Seconds left in the game. Run back to nearly the forty yard line, then a fifteen yard penalty for horse-collaring the Dolphin on the run-back. A slight change in the momentum. With now 36 seconds Henne throws incomplete. Henne completes, but out of bounds. Third and ten. Can't even get the first down for the field goal. Fourth and ten. Throws, intercepted. Dolphins lose the third in the row. If Sparano coaches another game for the Dolphins, who took away the losing Browns offensive coordinator last year, (another totally loser move)...well, what can I say???
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 am

Waiting to see if Sparano is going to be on a seat that's hotter, status quo, or finally taken off his seat once and for all. I'm betting on the status quo. We're going to be sweating out a 0-16 season AGAIN. I can't believe this is what has become of my team.
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am

In the "Just When You Think It Couldn't Get Any Worse" Column:

It has been said that Ross is already courting Andy Reid (1-4) and on shaky ground in Philly AND Kyle Orton, who has just been benched after a bad start in Denver. Makes a Fin Fan want to just hang his or her head and cry. I know this because that's exactly what I'm doing right now... :cry:
cklaurence
Godmother

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)