FF Anyone?

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

FF Anyone?

Postby ListenUp » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Shout out to everyone. I hope all is doin well.

Well now that Football is back I was hoping we can get a FFL going.
IN REESE WE TRUST!
ListenUp
Rookie

Re: FF Anyone?

Postby cklaurence » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Hey Listen Up! Been awhile... Good to see you! All that stuff. Give a shout out to Peace (I think) about regarding Fantasy Football. Our old Fantasy Football mogul has taken leave and doesn't seem to be showing his face this year. Are you interested in putting the league together? Reecey is scarce here...REECEY??? HELP!!!! ARE YOU ANYWHERE *HOOVERING, BABE? ANYONE HOOVERING THAT'S INTO FF???
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Re: FF Anyone?

Postby Baglady » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

ListenUp wrote:Shout out to everyone. I hope all is doin well.

Well now that Football is back I was hoping we can get a FFL going.

LU - I'm good for a Swiss FFL! BUT, but no way will I ever do FF on faux again :down: - too many 'issues'. Yahoo worked pretty well last season. Any other suggestions? And I would love to do a live draft. If it's inconvenient for anyone or you prefer, it can be set to 'auto' draft. I'm sure we can fill out a 10 or 12 team group.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

HUGE APOLOGIES TO LISTEN UP!!!

Postby cklaurence » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm

I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND AT THE PROSPECT OF A SWISS FANTASY LEAGUE AGAIN, THAT AFTER I POSTED A RESPONSE HERE, I OPENED ANOTHER TOPIC THREAD SHOUTING OUT TO EVERYONE ABOUT STARTING A FANTASY LEAGUE, WHICH APPARENTLY LOOKED AS THOUGH I WAS SHUTTING DOWN THIS THREAD, WHICH WAS EXACTLY NOT MY INTENTION!!!
MS BAGS, REECEY AND I BELIEVE A FEW OTHERS ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN DOING THE SWISS FANTASY LEAGUE, SO LET'S TRY TO GATHER HERE AND GET IT STARTED. I'VE BEEN A LITTLE DITSY DOTSY THESE DAYS (MORE THAN USUAL IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT) (THIS IS ABOUT WHERE I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED PAUL TO POP IN AND SAY SOMETHING DEAR LIKE, "NO, NO MORE THAN USUAL," snicker, snicker :twisted: --ONCE UPON A TIME).
ANYWAY, GIVE A SHOUT OUT EVERYONE, TIME IS GROWING SHORT! :up:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)