LUCAS OIL ROOM - GO COLTS!

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: LUCAS OIL ROOM - GO COLTS!

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

True, TRUE TRUETRUETRUE on the heart thing, Em! Such heart was shown--it was wonderful to watch and devastating to feel the loss in the end. I just know the Colts are going to get better and better and eventually start pulling out the wins. Regardless, I think Peyton ought to be on the sidelines. It's the little extra piece that's missing... <3
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Baglady » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 am

Colts breast cancer awareness.jpg
Colts breast cancer awareness.jpg (3.35 KiB) Viewed 6924 times

Bullitt and Brackett both on IR is big loss for the D. A shaky O line and C Painter is starting his 1st reg season game. He's had all the reps w/ the starters this wk in practice - we'll see how it works out tonight.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am

I'll be pulling for your boys, Ms Bags.Injuries are tough, but sometimes they work out for the best. I really like this kid, Moore, who came in for Henne yesterday. In fact, I was rooting for him during preseason to get the starting job, although Henne has been working hard and shown a great deal of heart this year. Unfortunately he has that "streak" going on--12 straight games with at least one interception. Not that I blame him completely. He is constantly throwing under enormous pressure, so he's bound to get intercepted. He's taken to running the ball this year (hence his injury yesterday). Moore came in and marched the ball right past the red zone and into a touchdown. Quite a feat for the Fins, but our defense was overwhelmed--as it has been every week this year.
Your guys are gonna be okay, Bags. I really believe that.
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 am

Aw Ms Bags, I thought surely last night would be the charm and your Colts would have their break-out game! My heart hurts for you. I never would have believed you'd be down at the underbelly with the Dolphins. Well, it's just the end of the first quarter--you know how much things can change as the season develops. I know your Colts will find a way to win--just like I know the Fins will find a way to lose. Chin up!!! :up: <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Baglady » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 am

CK, appreciate your support :) Painter actually managed his first start pretty well and maybe it's wishful thinking but the Colts seemed to improve over the last couple of games. Chiefs have never won in Indy - hope that is one streak we can keep going today....

And, Peyton has just this week been cleared by docs to be on the sidelines so maybe he'll inspire his teammates with his presence there - hope so.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I was so sure you had this one today, Ms B! Again today--every team I was pulling for today (to a team!) lost. I've just got to stop pulling for teams. I am a bad omen. Even on my birthday... I apologize Ms B... :break:
cklaurence
Godmother

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)