SWITZERLAND FORUM

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: SWITZERLAND FORUM

Postby kicks » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 am

Monday! Blah!
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 pm

kicks wrote:Monday! Blah!

Just wait till you're my age sonny boy. Every day speeds by so quickly it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is...They all go by in a flash. Years are like months, months are like weeks and days are like minutes. Enjoy your time while you can. I'm on deadline right now--book is supposedly coming out by the end of the month, so I'm supposed to have the last chapter done by tomorrow night. This crazy erotica genre is way different than mysteries. Mysteries are slow going and gruelingly difficult to write. Erotica? OMFG! In a flash!!! Of course I'm using a pen name for this one. Don't want my serious C.K. Laurence to get mixed up in all that smut... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:39 pm

cklaurence wrote:

Just wait till you're my age sonny boy. Every day speeds by so quickly it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is...They all go by in a flash. Years are like months, months are like weeks and days are like minutes. Enjoy your time while you can. I'm on deadline right now--book is supposedly coming out by the end of the month, so I'm supposed to have the last chapter done by tomorrow night. This crazy erotica genre is way different than mysteries. Mysteries are slow going and gruelingly difficult to write. Erotica? OMFG! In a flash!!! Of course I'm using a pen name for this one. Don't want my serious C.K. Laurence to get mixed up in all that smut... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This is probably one I don't need an autographed copy of. :lol:

Still have no idea why you switched genre. But, you only live once. And as you mentioned, it just keeps getting faster and faster.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:32 am

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:

Still have no idea why you switched genre. But, you only live once. And as you mentioned, it just keeps getting faster and faster.

You going to pass on CHEERLEADERS IN HEAT all together, kicksie? I only took a break from the mystery genre because it requires so much more work, concentration, 'hands on' (no pun intended) research--plus, now I have a standard of nearly 400 reviews to live up to and so much more plotting--I just thought I would write something more fun and less taxing for a change. Next, I'm back to the tougher job--mysteries!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:58 am

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:

You going to pass on CHEERLEADERS IN HEAT all together, kicksie? I only took a break from the mystery genre because it requires so much more work, concentration, 'hands on' (no pun intended) research--plus, now I have a standard of nearly 400 reviews to live up to and so much more plotting--I just thought I would write something more fun and less taxing for a change. Next, I'm back to the tougher job--mysteries!

I'll wait for the movie. :lol:
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:11 am

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote:

Wrong answer, doggie breath...I was going to have it delivered by one of the naked cheerleaders... :lol:

I'll wait for the movie. :lol:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby IckyIPA » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:53 am

Stopping by the Forum to give a Hello and a Thank You to CK. CK, I'm not only thanking you for the wonderful site you provide us, but also for the fantastic ammo you give, that helps in tugging on Kicks' tail. I'm not an advocate of animal cruelty, but we guys do enjoy ribbing each other from time to time. Pet names like, "Kicksie"(which I have expanded to, Kicksie Poo) and "Doggie Breath", well, let's just say those bullets are too good to be left unfired. Thanks again CK, and keep them coming. :D
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:00 pm

IckyIPA wrote:Stopping by the Forum to give a Hello and a Thank You to CK. CK, I'm not only thanking you for the wonderful site you provide us, but also for the fantastic ammo you give, that helps in tugging on Kicks' tail. I'm not an advocate of animal cruelty, but we guys do enjoy ribbing each other from time to time. Pet names like, "Kicksie"(which I have expanded to, Kicksie Poo) and "Doggie Breath", well, let's just say those bullets are too good to be left unfired. Thanks again CK, and keep them coming. :D

Grrrrrr.... Snarl.....

8-)
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:03 pm

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/photos/nfl ... ers-082615

CK, see your Fins are in the top 10. Just wait and see. Oh and I suppose you can ignore the fact that someone has moved them to the NFC.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Sad announcement for our dear friend Dred. Who lost an awesome dog in Koko a few months back. Now his cat has passed away.

You are in our prayers buddy. Pets, to most of us, are more than animals. They are family.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 pm

kicks wrote:
IckyIPA wrote:Stopping by the Forum to give a Hello and a Thank You to CK. CK, I'm not only thanking you for the wonderful site you provide us, but also for the fantastic ammo you give, that helps in tugging on Kicks' tail. I'm not an advocate of animal cruelty, but we guys do enjoy ribbing each other from time to time. Pet names like, "Kicksie"(which I have expanded to, Kicksie Poo) and "Doggie Breath", well, let's just say those bullets are too good to be left unfired. Thanks again CK, and keep them coming. :D

Grrrrrr.... Snarl.....

8-)

Thanks for your kind words, Icky--I'm sure you know that the kickster and I go way back to the earliest years here (nearly ten) and when we throw rocks at one another, they are usually papier mache at that. He's one of the most loyal members of our Swiss family and I really adore him. He's always been good to me and regardless of who he's gotten into it with, he has always been a dear dear friend to me!
The early Swiss Family was a lot more volatile than our present group and the dynamics are very different today. I'd love for some of the oldie goldies back, but it seems they've all gone their separate ways. Once in awhile someone will show up, and perhaps come season, you'll meet many more. Then you will certainly hear variations of Swiss family names... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:35 pm

kicks wrote:Sad announcement for our dear friend Dred. Who lost an awesome dog in Koko a few months back. Now his cat has passed away.

You are in our prayers buddy. Pets, to most of us, are more than animals. They are family.

Oh Dredwak..I am so so so sorry about your dear kittie. I can only imagine the pain you are in and my deepest sympathies to you on your loss! My sweet Princess had a seizure the other night and I nearly died myself!!! Two vets later they tell me she is fine, labs are perfect and we have to watch her closely. Seems my daughter's dog Maverick came at her by surprise and knocked her over causing her to panic and lose control. Our animals are so precious to us because they never ever judge us and are always there when we need them. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Keeping The Peace » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 am

WHISTLE BLOW!!!

I just thought I'd point out a little change in the user rankings title.

The current rank name will fall into one of these categories:
Rookie = 1-499
Veteran = 500-999
Starter = 1000-2499
MVP = 2500-4999
Hall of Fame 5000

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programs...

Moderator Peace
Play nice or go home....
Keeping The Peace

Postby cklaurence » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Keeping The Peace wrote:WHISTLE BLOW!!!

I just thought I'd point out a little change in the user rankings title.

Rookie = 1-499
Veteran = 500-999
Starter = 1000-2499
MVP = 2500-4999
Hall of Fame 5000

Moderator Peace

I just love when Peace visits! Love the new ranking system; except he's told me that I don't ever get ranked, I am always and ever "Godmother." I get no credit at all for being the biggest babbler here...It is nice, however, to see all those others moving up the ranks! <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Going from Veteran to Starter just doesn't feel right. Seems like it would be the other way around. But i like the expanded categories.

CK, you always da Godmomma here. (Ways to make a writer cringe). Heh heh.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Father Peace is really really smart--that's why I didn't question what seemed like a backwards step. I had the same thought as you, actually. When he and I speak again I'll ask him why it's that way. If I'm allowed to come back here and he has given me an answer vs. a punch in the head, I'll explain (if he hasn't already 'splained it himself)... :P
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:00 am

Sup'!
kicks
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 am

Hi Kicksie :lol: :lol: :lol: OK OK I'll stop
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby kicks » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:40 pm

IckyIPA wrote:Hi Kicksie :lol: :lol: :lol: OK OK I'll stop

Hmmph!!!! :x

:lol: :lol:
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:11 pm

UPYRS wrote:
kicks wrote:Going from Veteran to Starter just doesn't feel right. Seems like it would be the other way around. But i like the expanded categories.

CK, you always da Godmomma here. (Ways to make a writer cringe). Heh heh.

Agree Kicks, my first thought when I noticed it was WTH, Who did I pizz off now

Well, I guess we all have to go through the crazy levels together. I'm all for the levels. Starter is a head scratcher for everyone. I guess shoot for MVP then. You'll hit it way before I do UP.
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:01 am

And I see Starter changed to All Pro. Nice. :up:

Thanks Peace!
kicks
All Pro

Postby Keeping The Peace » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:16 am

WHISTLE BLOW!!!

I just thought I'd point out a little change in the user rankings title. v2 :)

Sometimes we might need a rock thrown at us when posting with about an hours sleep. :)

Rookie 1-249
Starter 250-499
Veteran 500-999
All-Pro 1000-2499
MVP 2500-4999
Hall of Fame Over 5000

Thanks for the heads up Icky & others!

Moderator Peace
Play nice or go home....
Keeping The Peace

Postby kicks » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:31 am

Sometimes we might need a rock thrown at us when posting with about an hours sleep. :)

Rookie 1-249
Starter 250-499
Veteran 500-999
All-Pro 1000-2499
MVP 2500-4999
Hall of Fame Over 5000

Moderator Peace

This is perfect for the expression "Give Peace a chance!"
kicks
All Pro

Postby kicks » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:33 am

Ok CK, I liked it. One question though, "Muffy"????
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:43 am

kicks wrote:Ok CK, I liked it. One question though, "Muffy"????

Muffy is my co-author, kicksie...my "cousin" Chrissy Laurence is me, lol. Muffy has written in the erotica genre for some years now, and asked if I would consider writing with her. I had written a draft of an erotica novel and the two of us collaborated and turned it into an EiYiYi, definitely bestseller material novel. It will be up in kindle form in the next two or so days and about a week or two later in book form...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:57 am

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:Ok CK, I liked it. One question though, "Muffy"????

Muffy is my co-author, kicksie...my "cousin" Chrissy Laurence is me, lol. Muffy has written in the erotica genre for some years now, and asked if I would consider writing with her. I had written a draft of an erotica novel and the two of us collaborated and turned it into an EiYiYi, definitely bestseller material novel. It will be up in kindle form in the next two or so days and about a week or two later in book form...

Well, I threw a like your way to help the cause. Not really my cup o tea. But for a good friend, I will do what I can.

Hope you do well.
kicks
All Pro

Postby IckyIPA » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 pm

kicks wrote:

Rookie 1-249
Starter 250-499
Veteran 500-999
All-Pro 1000-2499
MVP 2500-4999
Hall of Fame Over 5000

Happy to contribute Peace, Thanks for listening :) I like the new rankings :up:

Moderator Peace

This is perfect for the expression "Give Peace a chance!"
IckyIPA
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Whoa....put me in coach...I'm a Starter....LOL
Have a great Labor day weekend everyone..........and Thanks CK and the others who run this site, for giving us a place to post.
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby kicks » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:18 pm

R8der113 wrote:Whoa....put me in coach...I'm a Starter....LOL
Have a great Labor day weekend everyone..........and Thanks CK and the others who run this site, for giving us a place to post.

She is the bomb!
kicks
All Pro

Postby rdrJoe » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:43 pm

happy-labor-day-2015-images.gif
happy-labor-day-2015-images.gif (148.87 KiB) Viewed 24957 times
rdrJoe
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)