BREAKING NEWS!!! DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT TRIES TO 'MASSAGE' C.K.'

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

BREAKING NEWS!!! DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT TRIES TO 'MASSAGE' C.K.'

Postby cklaurence » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Soooooo--Last night was the DINNER/FOCUS GROUP Meeting at JOE ROBBIE STADIUM (in the Suites, of course 8-) )... You pretty much get an idea of how important you are when the buffet is silver service, but the plates are plastic and the 'silverware' (although it was indeed silver in color--how do they do that, anyway :cry: ?) was plastic as well. That being said, the (luke warm) chicken parmigiana was of the highest caliber stadium food :down: and went down easily, along with the roll and pasta, while the management folks introduced themselves, each other and then we (the guests, which best I can figure were all long-time season ticket holders, but only two or three of the 15-20 'guests' held them for 40+ years, like me. Some had, however, 40 years or more because they had been handed down...
The room was set up in a horseshoe, with microphones at each seat and name plaques so everyone knew your name. (Nothing like at the bar in 'Cheers' though :lol: ).
TO BE CONTINUED, Shortly. When I come back we will have adjourned the big, open dining area and broken into small groups (3 of them, so I would say there were maybe ten-ish people--give or take a few) in each, in suites--overlooking the field, which was draped in the black of night, silent, and somewhat eerie.

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get this up, but for some unknown reason I, Peter and my housekeeper (and dear friend) Joy, have all been really out-of-it-today. I awoke all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, anxious to get my adventure of last night up here for everyone to read, started typing this and three hours later was pulled abruptly from deep sleep by my dog licking my face and the doorbell ringing in the distance. Took the dog out and waited while the cable guy fixed some stuff, let him out and came upstairs to get back to this, and awoke next just before dinner... I am so logi, I just can't think straight to finish this up and post properly. . I kept waiting to feel better, but it's just not going to happen today. I'm not ill--please don't worry, it is just like a weariness and so, so, soooo tired. Hopefully tomorow I'll be back too my old charming self :lol: , and can finish this up!
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT TRIES TO 'MASSAGE' C

Postby Emeritus » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:02 am

I will tune in at the same time, same station for the next installment.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby TryThinking » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 am

Is it tomorrow yet :?:
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

dredwak
All Pro

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)