Made a side trip....

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Made a side trip....

Postby TryThinking » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 pm

.... just for you CK
Attachments
swissembassy.jpg
swissembassy.jpg (230.66 KiB) Viewed 6215 times
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Re: Made a side trip....

Postby StevefromCO » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Nice picture, Joe!
StevefromCO
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 pm

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, TRY--FANTASTIC!!! :up:

TONIGHT IS MY FOCUS GROUP/DINNER WITH UPPER MANAGEMENT DOLPHIN REPS. I CAN'T WAIT! IT WOULD REALLY BE NICE IF I FOUND THAT THEY ACTUALLY PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... :lol:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm

BTW, SteveCo--nice to see you! Em, Bags, Try, (sometimes Dred) and I are always glad to see our old friends pop up every now and again. I came to visit this morning and again, find myself visiting with myself. I know I'm not supposed to complain :roll: or let my disappointment at how very quiet our Switzerland has become, but on some days I can't seem to muscle my mouth (hands?) shut about it. It is depressing enough without football, but without anyone here to cry about it with, well, you know what I'm saying, right? :break:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

We know, ck. You have to wonder where everybody went. Is there something important going on that I don't know about? If I knew about it, would I care? We have been enjoying wonderful spring weather here - partly cloudy with temperatures about 75 degrees every day. I've been spending a lot of time on the porches.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 am

Emeritus wrote:We know, ck. You have to wonder where everybody went. Is there something important going on that I don't know about? If I knew about it, would I care? We have been enjoying wonderful spring weather here - partly cloudy with temperatures about 75 degrees every day. I've been spending a lot of time on the porches.

I know they are out there, Em--I see them posting on Facebook. I guess it's because you dropped your membership, you never *hoover (tee hee) over there anymore, but I stop there at least two or three times a week and glory be--there are all those people we used to see here (and more!). Maybe you and I need a stronger deodorant? Or maybe just I do--'cause you smell fine to me! :oops: You should have told me I was stinking up the place, Em :roll: ...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am

Since here you can introduce discussion on any topic that you wish, I don't understand why people don't talk here. Of course, it could be a matter of personal preference. I really don't need to have thousands of "friends" on a site like Facebook, but perhaps others get something out of that. One of the things that I always liked about Switzerland was that most people were invited because they were smart and funny.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)