¿ Rumor Mill ?

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: ¿ Rumor Mill ?

Postby cklaurence » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

So, everyone--what is your take on Tiki Barber coming back to football? He sold his soul to FOX, where he disappeared into oblivion. I was so sure with his looks, diction and great career, he'd be a real hit and rise to one of the network pre/post game shows. Correct me if I am wrong (I know you will
!!!), but did he even make it past being an interviewer guy? I can't recall him doing anything but short pieces, where he seemed to fizzle every time. Hoping you'll chime in on this one my fellow Swissies. So far, it's the most exciting news of the big 'talks.' Wouldn't it just figure that the story that most interests me has nothing to do with The Big Greed Race, tee hee.
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 pm

16Forever wrote:TT it's a crying shame that #16 never got a ring, he certainly deserved it...On the other hand "memories" are all I have of the glory days. I think we're in a 3 decade rebuilding mode. I'm glad we have a new coach however one must ponder the rumor that Harby is going to keep Ahole Smith? Have a nice day - 16

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bow ... r-Bowl-XIX

NINERS!

I won't bring back any bad memories of 13 not getting his ring.... I'm sure that is what that wonderful link is :roll:
They just plain got out played on that day..... Now if we could only just get some football this year ..... :(
[/quote][/quote]
I would bet the farm that 16 got his ring. What am I missing here? Now my Danny on the other hand... (((((She lowers her tail between her legs and slinks off the boards)))))
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 pm

cklaurence wrote:
16Forever wrote:TT it's a crying shame that #16 never got a ring, he certainly deserved it...On the other hand "memories" are all I have of the glory days. I think we're in a 3 decade rebuilding mode. I'm glad we have a new coach however one must ponder the rumor that Harby is going to keep Ahole Smith? Have a nice day - 16

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bow ... r-Bowl-XIX

NINERS!

I won't bring back any bad memories of 13 not getting his ring.... I'm sure that is what that wonderful link is :roll:
They just plain got out played on that day..... Now if we could only just get some football this year ..... :(
[/quote]
I would bet the farm that 16 got his ring. What am I missing here? Now my Danny on the other hand... (((((She lowers her tail between her legs and slinks off the boards)))))[/quote]
I'm sure he meant #13 CK
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Latest buzz here in Miami:

They are letting Ricky go - I'm sure you all know how much I love Ricky, and considering that he's running about 4 yards a carry over the past couple of years (which is another way of saying 'under impossible conditions') for next to nothing in $$$$--the right (and smart) thing to do is pay the man and keep him on for at least another year--well, of course they won't do right by him. Gawd, I hate the administration at Dolphin Central these days.

Ocho Cinco wants to come home--I'd take him in a heart beat, which makes it clear they won't take him...

I guess that's about it right now. Any thoughts on this stuff? :geek:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby dredwak » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

cklaurence wrote:Latest buzz here in Miami:

dredwak
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 am

dredwak, my love--you are too cute! <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm

I may have to adopt a second team to pour all my emotions into next year if VY goes to the Phins. They've become a manage-mental joke with their actions in the past few years...
Disappointing to say the least..... of course that's IF there is a season next year..... CBA seems to be in stall mode at the moment and the testosterone is flowing. (BY TT)

Vince Young to the Dolphins? Just shoot me!
cklaurence
Godmother

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)