AFC West Denver Broncos

Welcome to CK Laurence's football blog. This is your forum to stay in touch with other football fans who don't need it to be football season to talk about their favorite sport. Fans of all teams are welcome to post in the topics 24/7. The only rule is to respect all others on the boards, no trash talk or name calling. So register, sign in and lets talk some football.

Moderators: Game Master, Justice, Keeping The Peace, Pollster

Re: AFC West Denver Broncos

Postby CSpringsNSD » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Another week and another embarrassing loss, not much else to say. Brock had 1 job, to secure the football, no turnovers, he failed. If he hadn't had a fumble recovered by one of his own guys he would have lost the ball 3 times.
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby R8der113 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm

wow...what a year for Hoppy to hide....LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

last place donkeys
carbs and broncos still suck
R8der113
Veteran

Postby Jarhead93 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm

CSpringsNSD wrote:Another week and another embarrassing loss, not much else to say. Brock had 1 job, to secure the football, no turnovers, he failed. If he hadn't had a fumble recovered by one of his own guys he would have lost the ball 3 times.

Wasn't the Super Bowl loss 55 -10 the MOST embarrassing loss? I'm not sure, but I think that was pretty doggone disgusting.
I saw piss poor tackling, simple plays being run in for a touchdown. I mean really, why not tank the season now, at least we wouldn't look as pitiful as the LA Chargers.

that was truly SAD. I stopped watching when Brock through that STUPID Interception!

Go get Kap for crying out loud! He can't be worse than these 2 goons.
SEMPER FIDELIS
Jarhead93
Rookie

Postby CSpringsNSD » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am

Jarhead93 wrote:Wasn't the Super Bowl loss 55 -10 the MOST embarrassing loss? I'm not sure, but I think that was pretty doggone disgusting.
I saw piss poor tackling, simple plays being run in for a touchdown. I mean really, why not tank the season now, at least we wouldn't look as pitiful as the LA Chargers.

that was truly SAD. I stopped watching when Brock through that STUPID Interception!

Go get Kap for crying out loud! He can't be worse than these 2 goons.

Yeah that loss was pretty embassasing as well. I really don't think kap will help us. He would do just as much good as Tebow. The line just needs to block better. Even then Siemian and Oz would still be a problem, but it would be hidden more. I think the defense has somewhat given up. They know that no matter what, the offense is going to spoil it. Why put in all the effort if it isn't going to make a difference?
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby CSpringsNSD » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Lol, teams ignoring and not signing Kap is getting pretty comical. They will sign ANYONE before the sign him :lol: Tebow has to be licking his chops waiting for a phone call each time another QB goes down knowing he's probably more likely to get on a team :lol: :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/te ... li=BBnbfcL
CSpringsNSD
All Pro

Postby Hoppy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 pm

at 3 -7 our Broncos now own the 4th pick in the draft. Start looking at QB's guys we have a chance to get a good one. Can a guy from the Golden State be a great QB in The state of Colorado? I say look at the past and tell us the future. USC or UCLA depends on who is there. Tank IT BOYS
Hoppy
MVP

Previous

Return to The Blog Rooms 2015 (jump on in)