Postby LadyHawk » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

indianajenn wrote:Lady Hawk = Hawkgirl?

Yes ma'am...
Drunk on Carroll Kool-Aid. *Hiccup* Whoooo wants some? Drrrrinkeeee
LadyHawk
All Pro

Re: BLUE ZONE hangout

Postby indianajenn » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Cool. I keep hitting the save button. Ugh....
indianajenn
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Jenn: You'll get used to it if you stick around and visit more often. :D It's a little dizzy at first, but it gets easy quick. Hint: Take a stroll over to "Peaceful Corner." Peace is the guru around here and has a bunch of very helpful info in his corner, AND answers any questions you might have if you smail him!
I'm really glad to see you here. Check out some of the other rooms as well. If you click on "View new Posts" at the top of the page, it will list all the rooms that chats are going on, as well as the last person to post in them.
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

indianajenn wrote:Okay, after several attempts I finally remembered my username and password. Sorry about the boot prints on the door.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!

Hiya Jenn, good to see ya.... I thought I saw some shawdows around here. ;)
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 am

Jenn, great to 'see' you here. Tough loss Sunday - ugh.... Guess when you've been on top of the Div so long, opponents bring their best play ag the Colts. Our D sure made the Jags O look good - grrrr. Peyton just can't do it by himself and those 2 red zone turnovers were killers. Just hope the D can stop KC Sun.

At least my other BLUE team got a much needed win Sun night although I think the Bears O line sure helped the Giants out. Rough night for Bears QB's.... USNST, hope the Giants have turned it around but their O and special teams sure seem to be struggling.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 am

Personally, I hope that the Giants will take a little longer to turn it around, since we play them Sunday. We get the Chiefs after that, in what could be an offensive shootout.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Baglady » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Em, don't know what to expect in your game. You do get Cushing back but Eli could put some pts up ag your D. The Giants have looked horrible in their 2 road games. You could be right about an offensive shootout. Is A Johnson good to start????

REALLY tough loss w/ Bullitt going on IR for the Colts (as well as D Moore). "Next man up" seems to happen every yr. Just glad we're playing KC in Indy.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm

I don't know if Andre Johnson will be ready or not. Truthfully I'm not too concerned about Eli. His brother threw for a ton of yards and three touchdowns against us and lost. What concerns me is the Giants pass rush. I'm hoping that our running game will slow that down, as it did against the Colts. Believe me, we aren't taking the Giants lightly, but then we aren't taking anybody lightly.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Baglady » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Emeritus wrote:I don't know if Andre Johnson will be ready or not. Truthfully I'm not too concerned about Eli. His brother threw for a ton of yards and three touchdowns against us and lost. What concerns me is the Giants pass rush. I'm hoping that our running game will slow that down, as it did against the Colts. Believe me, we aren't taking the Giants lightly, but then we aren't taking anybody lightly.

Honestly the Giants - Bears game shocked me. The Giants D - well the whole team hadn't looked good in the 1st 3 games but I never expected them to toatlly shut down the Bears and take Cutler out of the game.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I was amazed too. However, somebody pointed out that they don't play nearly as well on the road and I'm hoping that they continue that way for at least another week.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Baglady » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Colts get a win in a strange game. The ONLY TD scored by ah, Mike Hart - sure didn't expect that.... The D played well and if we can get by the Redskins (no easy feat), we have the bye to get some players healthy. Interesting play calling by the Chiefs - opening kick off an onside kick???? Have to wonder if Haley was intimidated by Peyton and the Colts before the game started. Then not kicking the FG on 4th down in the 1st quarter in easy range to get on the board. Didn't convert. What's the expression, the hardest points to get are the first ones. It was only 6-0 at the time. Should have gone for the FG - imo. At the same time, Colts were scoring FG's instead of TD's. Peyton doesn't have 400 yds and the sky is falling - geesh, think some fans are awfully spoiled.

Didn't get to see the Giants @ TX game but the score sure surprised me. I'm just wondering if the TX's were so fixated on wk 1 and beating the Colts, they just didn't plan beyond that game. Or maybe, just maybe the Giants have found their game!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby SuperSerial » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Baglady wrote:Colts get a win in a strange game. The ONLY TD scored by ah, Mike Hart - sure didn't expect that.... The D played well and if we can get by the Redskins (no easy feat), we have the bye to get some players healthy. Interesting play calling by the Chiefs - opening kick off an onside kick???? Have to wonder if Haley was intimidated by Peyton and the Colts before the game started. Then not kicking the FG on 4th down in the 1st quarter in easy range to get on the board. Didn't convert. What's the expression, the hardest points to get are the first ones. It was only 6-0 at the time. Should have gone for the FG - imo. At the same time, Colts were scoring FG's instead of TD's. Peyton doesn't have 400 yds and the sky is falling - geesh, think some fans are awfully spoiled.

Didn't get to see the Giants @ TX game but the score sure surprised me. I'm just wondering if the TX's were so fixated on wk 1 and beating the Colts, they just didn't plan beyond that game. Or maybe, just maybe the Giants have found their game!

You guys have a mature team. Houston doesn't. That's the difference. The only reason we hammered you guys in week one was because the run game in the second half freaked your coaches out so much they couldn't come up with an adjustment. It freaked everyone out. That is not likely to happen again in week 8, but Houston will be up for you in your house. They got the road thing figured out so far.

But, Houston can't figure out how to maintain road intensity at home. It will be really interesting to see how Houston does against the Chiefs next weekend, as it will be their first back to back home games this season.
SuperSerial
Rookie

Congradulations

Postby USNAVYSEALTEAM » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello Ms. Baglady:

Great win for the Colts and Giants this week ... ! I hope all things are going your way and look forward to talking with you soon.

All the best -
USNST
Peace to mind.... Strength to the body.....
USNAVYSEALTEAM
Rookie

Postby ListenUp » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

What up everyone?
IN REESE WE TRUST!
ListenUp
Rookie

Postby Baglady » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 pm

LU??? Still around? You can handle the NYG info since I didn't see the game v the TX's.....

USNST, great to see you here. Ummm, you and LU can start a NYG / NFC East topic - or just share the "blue" here - up to you. Great road win for the Giants :D Seems to me Coughlin has started almost all his seasons w/ the Giants 5-2 ex maybe last season but would have to look it up.

SS, on wk 1, 2 things, yep, Colts were not prepared for A Foster and your run game - think they were looking at Schaub to A Johnson's stats from last season and anticipated a passing O. 2, Sanders went down early and think the Colts D just wasn't prepared and got confused and embarassed big time in the 2nd half. Not sure why as Sanders didn't play much at all last season - maybe part of 2 games. Seriously think (hope) he is history after this season - next season is when he is due the big $$$ and just can't see Polian keeping him.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh, I need to correct my previous post about the Colts - Chiefs game :oops: The 4th down play was 4th and 2 (no comment...) at the Colts 8 yd line when the score was 3-0 (NOT 6-0). Pass by Cassel into the end zone incomplete (still say they should have fone for the FG). Colts took possesion and went down to score a FG (grrrrr) making it 6-0. Against the Skins who knows.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby LadyHawk » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Ms. Baglady, you are just THE BOMB when it comes to football knowledge. I bow down to your superior pigskin intellect... :lol:
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby TryThinking » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 am

LadyHawk wrote:Ms. Baglady, you are just THE BOMB when it comes to football knowledge. I bow down to your superior pigskin intellect... :lol:

~looks for the like button~
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 am

TryThinking wrote:
LadyHawk wrote:Ms. Baglady, you are just THE BOMB when it comes to football knowledge. I bow down to your superior pigskin intellect... :lol:

HA - not sure about that. Have you met Listen Up? He is about the most knowledgeable football person I know. (Well he and Reecey.) Both LU and USNST are NYG friends and new to Swiss....

Looks like a couple more new folks at Swiss. oldfart55, SD4EVR - if ya stop by here - welcome to Swiss!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 am

They may be new here, but they've been around for years and will be a valuable addition to Switzerland. It's always great to see old friends.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby TryThinking » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Baglady wrote:
TryThinking wrote:

HA - not sure about that. Have you met Listen Up? He is about the most knowledgeable football person I know. (Well he and Reecey.) Both LU and USNST are NYG friends and new to Swiss....

Looks like a couple more new folks at Swiss. oldfart55, SD4EVR - if ya stop by here - welcome to Swiss!

SD4EVR was at old Swiss I believe unless I'm remembering him from way back when I was on Faux?
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

TT, yep, I remember SD4EVR from the previous Swiss site - was just trying to welcome everyone and wasn't sure who knew whom...

Ummm, think it's time for a LET'S GO COLTS on this topic.... After all, we do have the current and 4 time MVP
Attachments
08.jpg
08.jpg (177.74 KiB) Viewed 12225 times
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Baglady » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 am

TGIF!!! Haven't seen the Redskins play this season. Looks like they give up lots of yds but not many pts - should be a good game.... Don't care much for the late kickoff but the Colts have a great record in prime time games.
Attachments
bluefriday_logo.jpg
bluefriday_logo.jpg (22.38 KiB) Viewed 12217 times
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

Best of luck, Lady. The Redskins certainly put up a lot of points on us, but we have the worst pass defense in the NFL. I'll be surprised if it isn't a high-scoring game.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Reecey » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

SPRAYS COLTS BE GONE SPRAY! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby LadyHawk » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 pm

LMAO!! :lol: ha ha ha ha!!!
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby Emeritus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm

LadyHawk, you changed your avatar! I'm surprised that you didn't use this one.

imagesCAP1A2O3.jpg
imagesCAP1A2O3.jpg (5.2 KiB) Viewed 12209 times
Emeritus
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:52 pm

LadyHawk wrote:LMAO!! :lol: ha ha ha ha!!!

Love <3 , love <3 , love <3 your new icon, Lady!!!!! :D
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Even though the Colts are the 800-pound gorilla in our division, I will be pulling for them because they are a high-class outfit, from the owner on down.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby BuckWild » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 am

What a great game. Went down to the wire as road games are usually tough. Glad we could pull out with that win! :D
BuckWild
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to THE BLOG ROOMS 2010 (archived)