BLUE ZONE hangout

Moderators: Game Master, Keeping The Peace

Re: BLUE ZONE hangout

Postby Baglady » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 pm

cklaurence wrote:I too am thrilled to have Addai back. As I said, the only problem I am having is whether to root for the Titans to protect our Colts. Help me out here--what do you think about that?

CK, it's your call but just as you always root for your Dolphins, I ALWAYS pull for the team I want to win or a team that can help one of my fav teams.... SO, tomorrow it's:

GO COLTS
GO GIANTS
GO TEXANS
GO BEARS
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 pm

what Image said...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby Emeritus » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Well, the Texans did their part.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Baglady » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Was glad to see the TX's win to end a tough luck season.... But didn't want to depend on any other team to get the Colts into the postseason. It was a great game here and more than a little in doubt after the late game fumble. Just glad to come away w/ the win and still playing.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:16 pm

:twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: -----LOOK OUT BLOOOOOOOOZZZZZ--Our GREEENNNZZZZZZ are coming to get you this Saturday!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
:evil: (Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!!!!!) :twisted:

It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Baglady » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm

cklaurence wrote: :twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: -----LOOK OUT BLOOOOOOOOZZZZZ--Our GREEENNNZZZZZZ are coming to get you this Saturday!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
:evil: (Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!!!!!) :twisted:

UH OH!!! Sounds like the COLTS could be in trouble :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HC Ryan says it's personal w/ Peyton - hmmm, oh the possibilities .... Jets fans sure are ah, interesting :roll:
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm

colts graphic.jpg
colts graphic.jpg (14.14 KiB) Viewed 14003 times
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Reecey » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Good luck out there you guys. This was a down year for our division as a whole. Hopefully we rebound strongly next season and look like we all have in some of year's past.
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby LadyHawk » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Aww... So sorry Colts fans.

:cry:
Drunk on Carroll Kool-Aid. *Hiccup* Whoooo wants some? Drrrrinkeeee
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm

I LOVE YOU MS. BAGS. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY TRIED... <3
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Baglady » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm

CK, the loss is ALL on the Colts (my apologies to Jets fans but the Colts could have, should have won the game)....

Knew the Colts wouldn't go far but hoped we'd at least win the wc round at home. Too many early 3 and outs. No D in the 2nd half. The Colts blew it - specifically rookie T Smith (10) - running into the punter - total bonehead play - argh.... We score the go ahead FG w/ 50 sec left and let Cromartie return the ko almost 50 yds (special teams - argh, a constant Colts weakness) then the TO by Caldwell - might have been the worst use of a TO I've seen by the Colts.... Gave the Jets an opp to call a successful pass play to Edwards and give Faulk a chipshot FG instead of a 50+ yarder.... Lots of ?'s for the Colts in the offseason....
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby dredwak » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 pm

the Colts just werent hitting on all cylinders for a variety of reasons...still...i enjoyed the show...for as long as it lasted...Image i hope you get to feeling better soon...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby Baglady » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks dred :)

Guess we'll know by Mar 3 the status of the "lockout".... Irsay is gonna make Peyton the highest paid NFL player - oye, I can just hear the 'comments' about that. Meanwhile, I thought the Colts might cut Mr "IR" Sanders (9 games in 3 yrs - geeesh) but it sounds like they're inclined to restructure his contract (due $5 mil next season) while the Colts really NEED to resign Bullitt, Session, Addai among others. And while the Colts have NEVER gone w/ the projected 'mock draft' pick, at 22, an article suggests they take OT Nate Solder, 6'9", 320 lbs - wow, one BIG player - could be big enough to protect Peyton's blind side! Lots of other needs - and please Mr Polian, don't forget SPECIAL TEAMS!!!
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Baglady wrote:Thanks dred :)

Guess we'll know by Mar 3 the status of the "lockout".... Irsay is gonna make Peyton the highest paid NFL player - oye, I can just hear the 'comments' about that. Meanwhile, I thought the Colts might cut Mr "IR" Sanders (9 games in 3 yrs - geeesh) but it sounds like they're inclined to restructure his contract (due $5 mil next season) while the Colts really NEED to resign Bullitt, Session, Addai among others. And while the Colts have NEVER gone w/ the projected 'mock draft' pick, at 22, an article suggests they take OT Nate Solder, 6'9", 320 lbs - wow, one BIG player - could be big enough to protect Peyton's blind side! Lots of other needs - and please Mr Polian, don't forget SPECIAL TEAMS!!!

What about (what's his name? the guy who's mom you met at a Fins' game a couple of years back)--is he all contracted up? How did he do this year anyway? Do I remember him getting injured? My mind is like a sieve, for goodness sake! :oops:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Baglady » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 am

ck, that would be Pierre Garcon and like most of the Colts he was injured (hamstring) for part of the season.

He had some great moments and incredible grabs but was incredibly inconsistent - dropping or just flat out missing some easy passes.... Still, a great contributor for the Colts esp w/ Collie going out. (Collie, Clark and Bullitt were the 3 biggest IR losses for the Colts imo.)

Most recently, Garcon caught five balls for 112 yards and a touchdown in the Colts' playoff loss to the Jets. :cry:
Garcon averaged six catches for 70 yards in his last six games, and scored six touchdowns. He'll return as a starter in 2011 with a $555K salary. Free Agent after 2011.
Believe in BLUE
Baglady
Veteran

Postby cklaurence » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Yes Bags--we knew Garcon (thanks for the name tip ;) was going to be great that night in Miami! It was an honor to meet his family too. What a warm wonderful mom he has, and there's no doubt in my mind that she got a mansion with his first bonus check :D ! I still have the sheet of paper that Josh wrote his promise to buy me a mansion with his signing bonus <3 , bless his heart. Woe is me...all I ended up with was paying for his college tuition because he defaulted on his scholarship to Iowa (could NOT make himself stay amidst cornfields, bad weather and a town without a BK, tee hee. That default started The Domino Effect, which ended in him screwing up the NCAA deadline AND his opportunity to follow Chad Johnson (his wide receiver in high school--just in case someone here could possibly have missed me saying that, being that I've said it at least 20 times a day since Switzerland's inception, yo?), heh heh.
cklaurence
Godmother

Previous

Return to THE BLOG ROOMS 2010 (archived)