The Lounge

Moderators: Game Master, Keeping The Peace

Re: The Lounge

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:23 pm

kicks wrote:
cklaurence wrote: Like it dirty? :D

There is something wrong with CK asking STC this. I will have to monitor this situation. :o

(((((((Chuckling happily))))) I'm not talking! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it...) :twisted:
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm

LMAO... :lol:
A day without football is a sad lonely day!
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm

SteveTheCat wrote:You know it! A dash or two of juice and olives for pretty

How are you doing? Having a great week? :)

Aw kitty--not so good. I'm having a harder time than usual getting past the game Sunday night. Nobody likes to lose to the Jets, but a loss like that was really heartbreaking. The fans are so awful too--I almost started tripping them with my cane (but my son wouldn't let me).

This week, you and I tango on MNF. I think my team will have to work hard at coming back, though. Your guys might have an easy night of it, I'm sad to say... :roll:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby SteveTheCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm

kicks wrote:

There is something wrong with CK asking STC this. I will have to monitor this situation. :o

GAH!!!!!!! He is not monitoring he just polished off the Grey Goose :evil: Beagles are sneaky people :D
I am right 97% of the time, who cares about the other 4%
SteveTheCat
Rookie

Postby SteveTheCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 pm

cklaurence wrote:
SteveTheCat wrote:You know it! A dash or two of juice and olives for pretty

How are you doing? Having a great week? :)

Aw kitty--not so good. I'm having a harder time than usual getting past the game Sunday night. Nobody likes to lose to the Jets, but a loss like that was really heartbreaking. The fans are so awful too--I almost started tripping them with my cane (but my son wouldn't let me).

This week, you and I tango on MNF. I think my team will have to work hard at coming back, though. Your guys might have an easy night of it, I'm sad to say... :roll:

Oh yeah I know what you are talking about. No loss is worse than one to the Jets... He saw the hunched shoulders and heard the whining. The Monday is going to be a tough one. Our defense is pretty horrid right now. All you need to do is use the WildPhin and march down the field.
SteveTheCat
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 pm

SteveTheCat wrote:
kicks wrote:

GAH!!!!!!! He is not monitoring he just polished off the Grey Goose :evil: Beagles are sneaky people :D

I heard that beagles had a penchant for Grey Goose... (((((Smell the wood burning))))) Perhaps I should put the bottles on a higher shelf? 8-) :P
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby SteveTheCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Way up high CK! He is smart though where there is a will there is always a way~ Stubby little furry legs or not he's tenacious 8-)
SteveTheCat
Rookie

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

SteveTheCat wrote:Way up high CK! He is smart though where there is a will there is always a way~ Stubby little furry legs or not he's tenacious 8-)

Who'd'a'thunk it! Maybe I'll have to get a lock then, and just pass it out to our "preferred" family. Then they'll be plenty for us, whenEVER!! ((((((Laughing Laughing Laughing--SNORT :shock: ))))))
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby SteveTheCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

LOL at Snort HA HA HA HA LMAO!!!!!
Last edited by SteveTheCat on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveTheCat
Rookie

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

GAH!!!!!!! He is not monitoring he just polished off the Grey Goose :evil: Beagles are sneaky people :D[/quote]
I heard that beagles had a penchant for Grey Goose... (((((Smell the wood burning))))) Perhaps I should put the bottles on a higher shelf? 8-) :P [/quote]

Helloooooo! Flying beagle here. Put it as HIGH as you like. I am sure I can't possibly reach it all the way UP there. :lol:

On a serious note, where is ABS? Is he ok?
kicks
All Pro

Postby SteveTheCat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

On a serious note, where is ABS? Is he ok?
----------------------------------------------------

I believe he has been on Facebook and things are well. He is not on my friend's list as I recently found out he was there and I forgot to send him an add! OOps :?
SteveTheCat
Rookie

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

No I meant why is ABS not here? Question for CK. He didn't post too often at old Swiss but he hasn't even joined here.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 pm

kicks wrote:No I meant why is ABS not here? Question for CK. He didn't post too often at old Swiss but he hasn't even joined here.

I think you must speak to Abs about that, kicksy. He and I are in touch with each other fairly regularly, but it's not my place to say. It is surely sad for me, because he was one of my very first blog buddies, and I love him dearly, and respect him totally (save for his whacky political agenda :lol: ). He is hoovering and I will definitely catch it for that one! :P
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:31 pm

SteveTheCat wrote:On a serious note, where is ABS? Is he ok?
----------------------------------------------------

I believe he has been on Facebook and things are well. He is not on my friend's list as I recently found out he was there and I forgot to send him an add! OOps :?

((((((Hands behind back. Kicking the sand with foot. Whistling softly...)))))) Kitty is on FB? Add?
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby kicks » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 pm

cklaurence wrote:
kicks wrote:No I meant why is ABS not here? Question for CK. He didn't post too often at old Swiss but he hasn't even joined here.

I think you must speak to Abs about that, kicksy. He and I are in touch with each other fairly regularly, but it's not my place to say. It is surely sad for me, because he was one of my very first blog buddies, and I love him dearly, and respect him totally (save for his whacky political agenda :lol: ). He is hoovering and I will definitely catch it for that one! :P

Thanks CK. That might not help me at all though. I don't do facebook or myspace or any of that stuff. Sooo.. if you are hoovering ABS I just wanted to say hello buddy. Miss you!

I am taking off for the evening. See ya all later.
kicks
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 pm

G'night kicksy. Can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying y'all being here again. It really is like old times. Cool beans... 8-)
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm

I'll take Scotch, neat.
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Emeritus wrote:I'll take Scotch, neat.

You missed the crowd, Em. That silly Beagle got into the Grey Goose... :lol:
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby TryThinking » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 am

cklaurence wrote:
Emeritus wrote:I'll take Scotch, neat.

You missed the crowd, Em. That silly Beagle got into the Grey Goose... :lol:

There may be a bud or two in the back of the silverware drawer too. It's Blue Dream ...just saying
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

The Lounge

Postby USNAVYSEALTEAM » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

Hey Reecey:

How have been man...? Remeber me..?

I hope that everything is going your way my Brother and all the best to you.

USNST
Peace to mind.... Strength to the body.....
USNAVYSEALTEAM
Rookie

Postby Emeritus » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am

Hi USNST, what'll you have?
Emeritus
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:47 pm

((((((Looking from shelf-to-shelf in the SubZero. Slams Door and begins to walk out of the Lounge. Muttering...))))) Where did all my damned Grey Goose go??? Anyone see someone really, REALLY drunk stumbling out of here recently? :x
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Don't look at me,ck. I seldom have more than one drink and two is tops.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Reecey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

I pick my spots when I decide to have more than a few. Much better now than two or three years ago let me tell you that! :lol:

Hey NavySeal! Thank your wife for keeping us updated on you bro. You make it back home yet?
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Reecey wrote:I pick my spots when I decide to have more than a few. Much better now than two or three years ago let me tell you that! :lol:

Hey NavySeal! Thank your wife for keeping us updated on you bro. You make it back home yet?

I don't think I knew Navy, Reecey. Is he a Texan fan? If so, you guys are starting to fill The Texan room up!
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby BabyHawk » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm

cklaurence wrote:((((((Looking from shelf-to-shelf in the SubZero. Slams Door and begins to walk out of the Lounge. Muttering...))))) Where did all my damned Grey Goose go??? Anyone see someone really, REALLY drunk stumbling out of here recently? :x

Pretty sure it was Little Jordy CK.. saw him running naked thru the faux boards the other day... right after his loss to the bears so maybe we could cut him a little slack :O)
Bleading Blue & Green
BabyHawk
Rookie

Postby Reecey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

If I remember correctly he is a Giants fan.
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby LadyHawk » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:23 pm

BabyHawk wrote:
cklaurence wrote:((((((Looking from shelf-to-shelf in the SubZero. Slams Door and begins to walk out of the Lounge. Muttering...))))) Where did all my damned Grey Goose go??? Anyone see someone really, REALLY drunk stumbling out of here recently? :x

Pretty sure it was Little Jordy CK.. saw him running naked thru the faux boards the other day... right after his loss to the bears so maybe we could cut him a little slack :O)

Little Jordy?! Packers fan...I know him...I didn't think he was in the military though.
Drunk on Carroll Kool-Aid. *Hiccup* Whoooo wants some? Drrrrinkeeee
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby cklaurence » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:24 pm

BabyHawk wrote:

Oh great, thanks! I was thinking maybe it was kicksy, but there's no evidence I can find that he was even here today...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby USNAVYSEALTEAM » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey Reecey:

Yes, after 18 long months in the sandbox, (Actually, we were mostly hanging around the Afghanistan/Pakistan border region) We've been home for about 3 months. We had 1 month leave and I spent time with my family and went diving on some of the ship wrecks off the coast of North Carolina where we own a house. Our Team is back here on base in Little Creek Va. which is only about 3 1/2 hours drive to my house in N. C. and sometimes my wife and our 10 year old son will come up to visit or I'll drive home I every chance I get.

Life is good man and happy to be back! My wife and son are truly amazing , my heros! She kept everyone that asked informed and held it all together at home during our deployment. A military wife is the toughest job in the Armed Forces....!

Yes, sorry to say that I am a Giants fan.........

Thanks for the offer Emeritus, what do you have on draft...? Blue Moon with an orange wedge garnish would be great...!

All the best to you guys and always great to see you on the boards. Take care.....

Peace~

PS: This is a great site..... Another Fox friend sent me here, I hope you don't mind me dropping by once in a while.
Peace to mind.... Strength to the body.....
USNAVYSEALTEAM
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to THE BLOG ROOMS 2010 (archived)