Burgundy and Gold decorations.....check
Tony Romo pinata....check

ahhhhh.....its nice to be home ;)
HAMTASTIC
kansas
Rookie

Re: The Pig Pen

Postby 16Forever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 am

Kat, here is a case of Fabreeze for your housewarming gift.........This place fucking stinks! :roll:
Switzerland's Senior Vice President of Fun and Euphoria
16Forever
Veteran

Postby 16Forever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 am

16Forever wrote:Kat, here is a case of Fabreeze for your housewarming gift.........This place fucking stinks! :roll:

Oh I forgot to say "have a nice day".
16Forever
Veteran

Postby LadyHawk » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 am

16Forever wrote:Kat, here is a case of Fabreeze for your housewarming gift.........This place fucking stinks! :roll:

He says in a good, Christian way... :lol:
Drunk on Carroll Kool-Aid. *Hiccup* Whoooo wants some? Drrrrinkeeee
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby 16Forever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

LadyHawk wrote:

He says in a good, Christian way... :lol:

I did say a prayer for forgiveness prior to posting - Amen. ;)
16Forever
Veteran

Postby LadyHawk » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

I did say a prayer for forgiveness prior to posting - Amen. ;)
---------------------------------------------
Ahh. You're one of those THOSE people... :P
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby Emeritus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

We probably wouldn't smell so good either if we took our baths in a mud hole. Are any of you old enough to remember Moonbeam Mc Swine from Lil Abner?
Attachments
Moonbeam2.jpg
Moonbeam2.jpg (16.59 KiB) Viewed 14837 times
Time stays, we go. H. L. Mencken
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Glenda » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

Ms Kansas !!!

I hope all is well. Miss talking to you.
Glenda
Rookie

Postby LadyHawk » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Albert Haynesworth didn't report for mini camps because he doesn't like that he has to play nose tackle in their new 3-4 defensive scheme? WTH?

That's called NOT being a team player... BOOOOO!!!
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby 16Forever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:12 pm

LadyHawk wrote:Albert Haynesworth didn't report for mini camps because he doesn't like that he has to play nose tackle in their new 3-4 defensive scheme? WTH?

That's called NOT being a team player... BOOOOO!!!

FatAlbert has compared himself to the great Reggie White WHO played EVERY position on the D-line. Comparing Fatty to Reggie is a total joke.
16Forever
Veteran

Postby luko65 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 am

Am i to late to join the party?[
luko65
Rookie

Postby Emeritus » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 am

I think that the Redskins can win with their new coach, if Dan Snyder will leave him alone.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby Reecey » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Shanny is going to own the NFC East. Donovan already owned the NFC East throughout his career anyway. Pure statistics to come as soon as I can find them. I'll even do them team by team.
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby LadyHawk » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:06 pm

LOL...I love your signature, Reecey. "Pulverizing Peyton" ... that's SO you!
LadyHawk
All Pro

Postby Reecey » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Thank ya kindly :D That is the MO for the 2010 season
Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't talk to me about Playoffs! I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?
Reecey
Starter

Postby Reecey » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

McNabb has an 11-7 record against the Dallas Cowboys. Advantage Donovan
Google isn't being kind to me. I'm having finding all of the others. I may just have to do some more navigating. I'll post them as I get them.
Reecey
Starter

Postby Go Clips » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi Ms. Piggy
Go Clips
Rookie

Postby Reecey » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

The bad thing about quoting a guy's column, is that the MFer can have wrong information. Just like in my last post, when I said Dallas is 11-7. That was altered information. I should have known especially with the way the last decade went down. Here is that information that I said that I was going to post. Over the past decade Donovan McNabb has pretty much dominated the other NFC East teams. To a calculated total of 38-22. From the begining of the 200 season "His first full season and the first season after his rookie season." until the end of the 2009 season things have pretty much gone like this.

Philly vs Dallas 2000-2009 14-6 (5 season sweeps) (Dallas swept them 1 season)
Philly vs Skins 2000-2009 12-8 (4 season sweeps) (Skins swept them 2 seasons)
Philly vs GMen 2000-2009 12-8 (4 season sweeps) (GMen swept them 3 seasons)

Team he had the most success against were the Cowboys. ALOT of success. Evidently, McNabb's numbers look really great, and the post-season marks (which I left out, but still are favorable compared to everything else record wise...only pales to the Giants Superbowl win). These Eagle teams that you guys played against were Donovan McNabb and a cast of characters that included the likes of Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, Hank Baskett, James Thrash, Greg Lewis, Chad Lewis, Terell Owens for one season, LJ Smith, and Brent Celek) -AND THOSE ARE JUST THE NAMES OF GUYS THAT I CAN REMEMBER OFF OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD- Of that entire list, only three of those guys made the pro bowl -one as an alternate- The Philly defenses have all been between good and great, but the offenses all sucked. They put up great numbers because of Donovan. Brian Westbrook contributed heavily too, but mostly from screen and short dump passes. The offensive lines were good at their bests, and Donovan took a lot of punishment. You can see why he gets hurt from time to time. But, this guy has been a Mr Do Everything for the Philly team, and the GM's were too stupid to surround him with a contributing cast. His cast of receivers aren't that good in Washington right now, but he never had that in Philly his entire time there. He made Thrash look good. He made Kevin Curtis look good. And he made Hank Baskett look pretty good. Yall think he can't do that with Santana Moss and Henry and Thomas and company? And we all know that Chris Cooley is the real deal so that's good for that, and now he finally has an OLine and a stable of backs that can actually run the ball, so those dump passes and HB Screens don't have to contribute as the sole source of what Philly called their "Extension of the Run Game." That shit's great for one, two, or even three plays a game, BUT WHEN IT'S EXACTLY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UP YOUR RUNNING GAME FOR A SEASON, THEN YOU'RE IN TROUBLE! WHEN IT'S YOUR ENTIRE RUNNING GAME FOR OVER A DECADE, THEN YOUR GENERAL MANAGER AND COACH ARE JUST F*IN STUPID!

In Washington, McNabb doesn't have to be Mr Do Everything. He has backs that he can hand the ball off too, a line that should generate a good enough push to get one and two yards on those crucial short yardage plays (that they couldn't get in philly), and he has a General Manager who is active as hell and bringing in help left and right to fill holes on a team that really does need it considering last season's 4 win disaster. Sorry so brutal, just being honest. The defense is great, and luckily has the type of interchangeable personnel that can play a 4-3 and a 3-4 scheme. Shanahan is a 4-3 man himself and ran that almost his entire coaching career (at least over with Denver). Haslett has run both systems, and his defenses usually fare very well in the rankings at the end of seasons that he was a DC or coach. ALSO, Shanahan's offense (both Mike and Kyle) places enough emphasis on the run to where they can kill you with play action passes and naked QB bootlegs. McNabb can run pretty decently so that makes him that much more of a weapon because he is a dual threat. Cambell can run too, but he hardly ever did so because he didn't want to be LABELED anything other than a drop back quarterback. In my mind, I say HEY God gave you the skills utilize everything that you got and just get the job done. Don't worry about public opinion.
Reecey
Starter

Postby Go Clips » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Reecey, do you expect someone to read that novel. This is a deadskin thread keep your crap to 3 lines, please
Go Clips
Rookie

Postby dredwak » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:49 am

mcnabbisco has done nothing in a Redskin uni,,? shanny finally broke through for Denver...with a lot of help from elway...then...not too good...
i am optimistic that the Redskins are finally on the right path...i dont think the path...will be as short...as some...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby dredwak » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:52 am

Go Clips wrote:Reecey, do you expect someone to read that novel. This is a deadskin thread keep your crap to 3 lines, please

thats amazing...3..? i thought 2 would be pushing it...
dredwak
All Pro

Postby Emeritus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 am

What happened to Kansas? She hasn't been back since she started the topic.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby cklaurence » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

Emeritus wrote:What happened to Kansas? She hasn't been back since she started the topic.

Funny you should say that, Em. I was just thinking the same thing. Kansas seems to have hit and run, lol.
It's no easy life being a Dolfan...
cklaurence
Godmother

Postby Emeritus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 am

With the changes that they've made, I'm expecting the Redskins to make some noise. Maybe that will bring her back.
Emeritus
MVP

Postby TryThinking » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Congrats on the big win!!!
I had to dig deep in the cellar to find this room.... :D
*Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of reason*
TryThinking
Veteran

Postby Emeritus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 pm

LOL, Kansas made one post and hasn't been back.
Emeritus
MVP

Return to THE BLOG ROOMS 2010 (archived)